MATCHED BETTING: Generate a profit this season (18+ only)

Gambler's Den

Postby MatchedBets.com » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:41 am

Matched betting has been around for years now and no doubt a lot of members here have tried it. With new bookmakers launching all the time and new offers being added regularly, there is a constant stream of opportunities to generate a profit.

WHAT IS MATCHED BETTING?
In a nutshell matched betting is a method of turning free bets and bonuses from bookies into withdrawable cash.

We’ve all know that bookmakers give new customers free bets when they sign up and place their first bet and most punters risk their initial bet and free bet on a football match or horse race. However, using matched betting it is possible to return a profit whether your bet wins OR loses. It’s a pretty simple process once you know how and with so many betting offers about, there is a lot of profit to be made.

WHAT CAN MATCHEDBETS DO FOR YOU?
MatchedBets.com not only finds all of the profitable offers, we also show you exactly how it’s possible to generate a profit from them. We do this by providing step-by-step guides, video tutorials and provide access to a number of tools which we have developed to make matched betting quicker, easier and more profitable.

GET STARTED TODAY
Now is the perfect time to start matched betting and even if you’ve done it in the past, it can still be extremely profitable. With the new football season officially underway, the number of bookmaker offers for both new and existing customers is set to increase dramatically which means more profits for matched bettors.

You can try MatchedBets.com for 14 days for just £1 which should be enough time to find your way around the site, learn about matched betting and complete a handful of offers. You’ll get full access to all offers and tools and support is available 7 days a week should you need it.

Click here to visit MatchedBets.com try matched betting for 14 days for just £1

We’d really like to get a matched betting discussion going here. So, if you have done matched betting in the past, let us know how it went. If you are considering it but have questions or concerns, post them here and we’ll be happy to answer. If you’ve signed up to MatchedBets.com, let others know what you think.

Thanks,
The MatchedBets.com Team
MatchedBets.com

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: MATCHED BETTING: Generate a profit this season (18+ only

Postby Bay Blue » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:22 am

The snowflakes will be along soon, good luck mate.
Bay Blue

Postby grange_end1927 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:24 am

Yea good luck, i signed up :thumbright:

The bashers will be on here soon,just ignore mate :ayatollah:
grange_end1927

Postby Wayne S » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:29 am

grange_end1927 wrote:Yea good luck, i signed up :thumbright:

Is it worth it if you are already signed up to the gambling sites?

As a slight aside, anyone know about Arbitrage betting?
Wayne S

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:31 am

I just had a look, not really a gambler myself, but its all genuine and as long as your not stupid, for a £1 its worth a try and a bit of fun with it. :thumbright: :thumbright:

https://www.matchedbets.com/?utm_source ... =affiliate
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby paulh_85 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:32 am

Bay Blue wrote:The snowflakes will be along soon, good luck mate.

pretty sure you dont know the meaning of the word :laughing6:
paulh_85

Postby Bay Blue » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:38 am

Forever Blue wrote:I just had a look, not really a gambler myself, but its all genuine and as long as your not stupid, for a £1 its worth a try and a bit of fun with it. :thumbright: :thumbright:

Some very negative posters on here Annis, they don’t know how to have fun unfortunately.
Bay Blue

Postby MatchedBets.com » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:39 am

Wayne S wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:Yea good luck, i signed up :thumbright:

Is it worth it if you are already signed up to the gambling sites?

As a slight aside, anyone know about Arbitrage betting?

Hi,

Yes, absolutely. The new customer offers are great for building up your bank quickly but there's a lot of profit to be made from reload and advantage play offers. With advantage play offers, you won't make a profit every time but will do over time.

For example, Bet365's Early Payout Offer can be extremely profitable. You back and lay a team for a small qualifying loss and if your team goes 2 goals up at any point during the game, Bet365 will pay your bet out as a winner immediately. However, you still have your lay bet running with the exchange and so you can either cash this out for a profit, wait until the other team gets a goal back and cash out for a larger profit or hope the other team comes back to draw or win, in which case both your back and lay bet will win. There's no limit to how much you can win with the offer and I know of people who made £2k on a single match.

That's just one example but there are plenty others. There's also free bet clubs, ACCA insurance offers, E/W dutching, Extra place offers etc. They all add up.
MatchedBets.com

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:45 am

Bay Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I just had a look, not really a gambler myself, but its all genuine and as long as your not stupid, for a £1 its worth a try and a bit of fun with it. :thumbright: :thumbright:

Some very negative posters on here Annis, they don’t know how to have fun unfortunately.

I agree, some of the comments go way to far,it is only a bit of fun, I have studied it now, what its about and its harmless, as long as your not foolish :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Proud Jack » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:55 am

Can i bet on Cardiff to go down 8/13 favourites :lol: and us Jacks to go back up :D
Proud Jack

Postby Wayne S » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:02 am

Proud Jack wrote:Can i bet on Cardiff to go down 8/13 favourites :lol: and us Jacks to go back up :D

It's your money mate, you can waste it however you want. :wink:
Wayne S

Postby gwentbluebirds » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:06 am

Wayne S wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:Can i bet on Cardiff to go down 8/13 favourites :lol: and us Jacks to go back up :D

It's your money mate, you can waste it however you want. :wink:

:lol:
gwentbluebirds

Postby Manchester Taffy » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:18 am

Are we all missing a trick here you don’t get something for nothing, let’s make sure we keep this forum as a football forum and not a betting forum, :bluebird:
Manchester Taffy

Postby We are Leeds » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:21 pm

Leeds United 7/2 promotion :clap:

Taffs relegation 8/13 :lol:
We are Leeds

Postby Wayne S » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Manchester Taffy wrote:Are we all missing a trick here you don’t get something for nothing, let’s make sure we keep this forum as a football forum and not a betting forum, :bluebird:

It seems you can get something for nothing if you follow the instructions on the below link. A free set of instructions as well (sorry OP)

For me it seems a bit of a fuss for a few quid.
Wayne S

Postby Wayne S » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Manchester Taffy wrote:Are we all missing a trick here you don’t get something for nothing, let’s make sure we keep this forum as a football forum and not a betting forum, :bluebird:

It seems you can get something for nothing if you follow the instructions on the below link. A free set of instructions as well (sorry OP)

For me it seems a bit of a fuss for a few quid.

https://www.savethestudent.org/make-mon ... tting.html
Wayne S

Postby TommyP » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:30 pm

The trick is it'll be slow profit and you have to pay a monthly membership, people shouldn't be fooled into thinking they can quit their job and chuck a few bets on every weekend :lol: if it was that easy to make a living I'd be doing it
TommyP

Postby 12thMan » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:09 pm

Matched betting is an ok way to earn a little bit of money but you'll start to get shut down FAST after your first wave of accounts. Bookies are becoming more and more sophisticated at tracking locations, IPs and devices used to place bets. After a couple of waves of going through accounts it will get to the point where your accounts will begin to be limited before you even place a bet.

To get around this you'll need to start buying a new device and get a new IP number for each wave of accounts. Bare in mind that you can't use a VPN on betting sites or your account will instantly be flagged or you won't be able to access the site at all. It's impossible to use VPNs or Proxy IPs with Bet365 and most other major betting sites.

Arbitrage is also a fast way to get your account closed. Lots of hassle for only a small amount of money.

If anyone is interested in making some cash from betting I recommend keeping it clean and trying to do it with good old fashioned way with hard work and knowledge of a sport. If anyone fancies tailing my bets every week for MMA give me shout. I'll give all City fans a giant free trial. I'm a pro gambler from Cardiff and have been making a living from betting for a long time now.

Here is my website:

https://mmabettingtips.com

I got a season ticket in the Grand Stand if anyone fancies meeting up for a beer and a chat about what I do. I've got two bets on UFC 227 tonight. They're a little risky, but they're very good value.

Bet on Kyung Ho Kang to beat Ricardo Ramos. Then whatever stake you bet on Kang, put double that amount on Montel Jackson to beat Ricky Simon.

Good luck. This is a marathon, not a sprint. My win rate over the last 4 years is around 65%, so you're going to lose 1 in 3 bets on average. This is not a way to get rich quick. It's a grind.

:ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
12thMan

Postby 12thMan » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:16 pm

Also for anyone that thinks I am scaremongering over Matched Betting, take a look at a company called Iovation:

https://www.iovation.com/

Iovation are the leading security provider for all the major betting sites. If you spend some time reading their resources you'll see that betting sites go to extreme lengths and spend a lot of money to shut down Matched bettors.

Iovation's tracking software can even track the Serial Numbers of the components in a computer, so a clean format of your hard drive, new MAC address or using Virtual Machines won't get around their ways of detection. Iovation then share this information around between all betting sites.

So say for example you set up an account at Bet365 and you use it for Matched Betting, you may earn a little bit of cash, but then your IP, Location and device will be flagged as a bonus abuser. Iovation will then share that information with Paddy Power, William Hill, Ladbrokes etc. This means that you might have your account closed even before you have time to place a bet.

The only way to get around this will be to get a new IP and new device, but you don't make enough from Matched Betting to make this economically viable. The juice is worth the squeeze.

In the last 12 months I've noticed betting sites are shutting people down much faster now. I don't see Arbing and Matched Betting existing for much longer. Bookies are becoming much more sophisticated and shutting down profitable players. It's also making it much more difficult for guys like me to make money. It's a constant game of cat and mouse.
12thMan

Postby Wayne S » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:29 pm

I don't know much about Arbitrage and I can never work out what to look for but surely it's not something that should lead to bookies blocking you out.

Surely it's Betfair's fault for creating an exchange?

I'm not talking matched betting here but identifying bets where the odds are slow to move so you can cover your bet on the exchange.

Let's be honest this is what the bookies do anyway.
Wayne S

Postby RV Casual » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:32 pm

12thMan wrote:Also for anyone that thinks I am scaremongering over Matched Betting, take a look at a company called Iovation:

Iovation are the leading security provider for all the major betting sites. If you spend some time reading their resources you'll see that betting sites go to extreme lengths and spend a lot of money to shut down Matched bettors.

Iovation's tracking software can even track the Serial Numbers of the components in a computer, so a clean format of your hard drive, new MAC address or using Virtual Machines won't get around their ways of detection. Iovation then share this information around between all betting sites.

So say for example you set up an account at Bet365 and you use it for Matched Betting, you may earn a little bit of cash, but then your IP, Location and device will be flagged as a bonus abuser. Iovation will then share that information with Paddy Power, William Hill, Ladbrokes etc. This means that you might have your account closed even before you have time to place a bet.

The only way to get around this will be to get a new IP and new device, but you don't make enough from Matched Betting to make this economically viable. The juice is worth the squeeze.

In the last 12 months I've noticed betting sites are shutting people down much faster now. I don't see Arbing and Matched Betting existing for much longer. Bookies are becoming much more sophisticated and shutting down profitable players. It's also making it much more difficult for guys like me to make money. It's a constant game of cat and mouse.

Have a day off, you are more than happy to post your own stuff on here which takes you to a site that wants you to sign up and pay $35 a month and I don't think anyone has ever given you any shit over it so for you to come on here and try to discredit these guys makes you look like a bit of a tw*t fella.
RV Casual

Postby 12thMan » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:15 am

RV Casual wrote:
12thMan wrote:Also for anyone that thinks I am scaremongering over Matched Betting, take a look at a company called Iovation:

Have a day off, you are more than happy to post your own stuff on here which takes you to a site that wants you to sign up and pay $35 a month and I don't think anyone has ever given you any shit over it so for you to come on here and try to discredit these guys makes you look like a bit of a tw*t fella.

I'm just trying to let people know how it works mate. Matched betting is not a viable way to earn any kind of decent amount of regular money anymore. It used to be, but bookies are cracking down on it bigtime.

What I do has also been badly effected by the crackdown. It's the main reason why I have to generate an income from the website. Over the years I've relied on friends and family to give me their betting accounts to use and in the past it was possible to earn between £2000 and £10,000 in profit per account on the big betting sites. Unfortunately, due to the crackdown over the last 18 months I've started to have accounts closed down on LOSING balances. Last month I had an account closed when the balance was -£2400.

Bet365 have a far superior user experience to other betting sites and some people might prefer to keep their Bet365 account open rather than sacrificing it to win £100.

I don't think it was made clear by the initial poster that you will 10,000% get your betting account closed down FAST if you try to abuse their bonuses. They also didn't make it clear that using the accounts of friends and family is now much more difficult because of sophisticated detection tech that betting sites are using.
12thMan

Postby 12thMan » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:20 am

Just to add...

Most people have no idea that betting accounts get limited or closed fast when you start to make money. I had no idea before I started earning money years ago.

Here's a video I made last month showing what they do...

I made about £5500 profit on a Betsafe account from betting on UFC and they limited me to £1 to £5 bets. They are crooks.

A group of MPs are working to try and prevent them from being able to do this kind of thing but I won't hold my breath since only a small % of people make money gambling and the big bookies pay massive amounts of taxes.

https://twitter.com/MMA_Betting/status/ ... 3385389056
12thMan

Postby paulh_85 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:24 am

12thMan wrote:Just to add...

Most people have no idea that betting accounts get limited or closed fast when you start to make money. I had no idea before I started earning money years ago.

I made about £5500 profit on a Betsafe account from betting on UFC and they limited me to £1 to £5 bets. They are crooks.

A group of MPs are working to try and prevent them from being able to do this kind of thing but I won't hold my breath since only a small % of people make money gambling and the big bookies pay massive amounts of taxes.

They aren’t crooks, they are a business.. and wouldnt be a business for long if they didn’t do these things
paulh_85

Postby 12thMan » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:53 am

paulh_85 wrote:
12thMan wrote:Just to add...

They aren’t crooks, they are a business.. and wouldnt be a business for long if they didn’t do these things

They aren't crooks because they are operating within the law, but their business practices are extremely unethical and may become illegal over the next few years. They are walking on the line of the current Gambling responsible regulations in the UK by shutting down profitable punters. This is the reason why, as it stands, no one in the UK has ever been prosecuted for fraud by using other people's details to make money on their betting platforms. They don't really have a leg to stand on with the way they operate.

Some MP's are currently trying to make changes that would see Bookies have to implement a minimum bet law like they have in some other parts of the world. Checkout these links below:

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2015 ... nts-closed

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/ ... s-accounts

If you drive down Cowbridge Road, City Road or Newport town centre you see betting shops EVERYWHERE. I drove around Cardiff a few months back and counted 70 different betting shops within a 30 mile radius. The bookies setup these betting shops in the most deprived areas, fill them with Roulette machines and take advantage of people who already don't have much to lose. Then as soon as someone wins a couple of grand they shut you down and make it very difficult to ever earn money from them again. It's a disgusting way to run a business mate.

Obviously there has to be some max bet limits in place to protect bookies from going broke. I understand that they are businesses that need to earn a profit. But they should not be allowed to totally shut down a punter imo. They are forcing you to play a game that only they can win.

Some parts of Australia now have a max bet law where all gambling operators have to accept at least a $1000 to $2000 bet from ANYONE:

https://www.racenet.com.au/news/minimum ... a-20180703

A popular stat that gets banded around is that 95% of new accounts that get opened on betting sites go on to make a loss. If a max bet limit was introduced of £1000 - £2000, then Pro Gamblers would still be able to earn a decent amount and it wouldn't cripple the betting sites.

Right now the whole "Gamble Responsible" rules are a bit of a farce imo, because bookies openly encourage people to gamble irresponsibly by promoting long shot bets like "Aguero to score first and Man City to win 3-1 at odds of 6/1". These kind of bets will NEVER be profitable long term.

Betting companies open shops up in the poorest communities and suck the life out of people on low incomes and then as soon as you start to make money they close you down. It sickens me to be honest mate and I get quite passionate about it.

Betting sites should be regulated and they should be forced to take higher minimum bets. It will probably never happen because not enough people make money gambling to kick up a fuss or care, but we live in hope.

I didn't do a very good job of explaining myself in my initial posts. I'm actually on the same side as the Matched Betting guys. I love what they do. They are victims of the same shit that I have to put up with every month just to get a bet on. I was just pointing out that bookies in the last 18 months have become shit hot at shutting accounts down.

Before 2018 I had NEVER had an account closed down while on a losing balance. In the last 6 months I've had 3 accounts closed on losing balances. I've also had bookies request bank statements before processing withdrawals to see if I had sent money to a friend and family and was using their account to place the bets. [a technique commonly used in Matched betting to make money]. Lots of people have the same problem:

https://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/ ... issue.html

I was just trying to let people know that the game is changing and bookies are giant, unethical twatheads. :ayatollah:
12thMan

Postby paulh_85 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:57 am

12thMan wrote:
Bet on Kyung Ho Kang to beat Ricardo Ramos. Then whatever stake you bet on Kang, put double that amount on Montel Jackson to beat Ricky Simon

:oops:
paulh_85

Postby 12thMan » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:57 am

paulh_85 wrote:
12thMan wrote:
Bet on Kyung Ho Kang to beat Ricardo Ramos. Then whatever stake you bet on Kang, put double that amount on Montel Jackson to beat Ricky Simon

That's the way it goes mate. Kang was a big underdog and lost a close split decision that could have gone either way. Montel Jackson was a talented young prospect who buckled under the pressure of making his UFC debut. What I do is a grind. Lots of wins, lots of losses. No need for the embarrassed Emoji. I'm sure you make plenty of mistakes in your day job too.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
12thMan

Postby MatchedBets.com » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:09 am

TommyP wrote:

The trick is it'll be slow profit and you have to pay a monthly membership, people shouldn't be fooled into thinking they can quit their job and chuck a few bets on every weekend :lol: if it was that easy to make a living I'd be doing it

We wouldn't recommend anyone quitting their job for matched betting. Matched betting can be a great way to bring in some extra money each month but most of our members do it on a casual basis in their spare time. Some matched bettors do make a considerable amount of money but it varies depending on what offers you do and how much time you put into it.

There's so much more than simply taking advantage of free bets. There's ACCA insurance offers, extra places, E/W dutching, casino offers, advantage play offers etc. All can bring in a profit and can add up to a decent amount each month. The longer you do it, the easier and quicker it is to do the offers and it becomes second nature.

Regarding bookies closing accounts - Yes, some matched bettors do get stake restricted or are unable to take advantage of promotions. However, there are measures you can take to avoid this. Personally, I've been matched betting for over 2 years and haven't had an account restricted yet.

Here's a simple offer from today's matched betting calendar on MatchedBets.com:

Place a £20 bet on either Chelsea or Man City to win today with Royal Panda and get a £20 free bet.

Place £20 on Man City at 2.02 and lay City on Matchbook at 2.17 for £18.62

Whether City win or don't win, you'll lose £1.38

However, you now have a £20 free bet. You can extract around 80% of a free bet as cash when matched betting so a £20 free bet is worth around £16 cash.

Therefore, you can make around £14.62 from that offer and it takes a couple of minutes to do.

There are numerous more offers every day and when you combine profit from these offers with the other offer types as mentioned above (ACCA insurance, advantage play, free bet clubs etc), you can see how much it's possible to make.

£1k a month works out at around £33 a day which doesn't seem like much when you break it down and see all of the offers available.
MatchedBets.com

Postby TommyP » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:37 am

MatchedBets.com wrote:
TommyP wrote:

We wouldn't recommend anyone quitting their job for matched betting. Matched betting can be a great way to bring in some extra money each month but most of our members do it on a casual basis in their spare time. Some matched bettors do make a considerable amount of money but it varies depending on what offers you do and how much time you put into it.

There's so much more than simply taking advantage of free bets. There's ACCA insurance offers, extra places, E/W dutching, casino offers, advantage play offers etc. All can bring in a profit and can add up to a decent amount each month. The longer you do it, the easier and quicker it is to do the offers and it becomes second nature.

Regarding bookies closing accounts - Yes, some matched bettors do get stake restricted or are unable to take advantage of promotions. However, there are measures you can take to avoid this. Personally, I've been matched betting for over 2 years and haven't had an account restricted yet.

Here's a simple offer from today's matched betting calendar on MatchedBets.com:

Place a £20 bet on either Chelsea or Man City to win today with Royal Panda and get a £20 free bet.

Place £20 on Man City at 2.02 and lay City on Matchbook at 2.17 for £18.62

Whether City win or don't win, you'll lose £1.38

However, you now have a £20 free bet. You can extract around 80% of a free bet as cash when matched betting so a £20 free bet is worth around £16 cash.

Therefore, you can make around £14.62 from that offer and it takes a couple of minutes to do.

There are numerous more offers every day and when you combine profit from these offers with the other offer types as mentioned above (ACCA insurance, advantage play, free bet clubs etc), you can see how much it's possible to make.

£1k a month works out at around £33 a day which doesn't seem like much when you break it down and see all of the offers available.

Sorry I wasn't trying to imply you were misguiding people into giving up their jobs just a bit of a tounge in cheek comment. I do agree that some people need to be cautious and not see this offer as a quick cash scheme. Gambling is highly addictive to some people and can ruin lives but I'm sure you take appropriate measures to prevent this unlike some shadier websites :ayatollah:
TommyP

Postby Bay Blue » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:44 am

12thMan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
12thMan wrote:

That's the way it goes mate. Kang was a big underdog and lost a close split decision that could have gone either way. Montel Jackson was a talented young prospect who buckled under the pressure of making his UFC debut. What I do is a grind. Lots of wins, lots of losses. No need for the embarrassed Emoji. I'm sure you make plenty of mistakes in your day job too.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I thought Montel would struggle so opted for Simon at 4/5 :thumbup:
Bay Blue

Next

Return to Gambler's Den