Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style


Gambler's Den
Post a reply

CITY WERE 4/1 TO WIN......???

Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 pm

What was that about??

Hope you were on........easy money ! :occasion5: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: CITY WERE 4/1 TO WIN......???

Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:33 pm

Yes what a price had £20 at 4-1 at BetFred. :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: CITY WERE 4/1 TO WIN......???

Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:05 pm

City in Cwmbran wrote:What was that about??

Hope you were on........easy money ! :occasion5: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Had no idea of that. What ridiculously generous odds. That's the type of price you get for a side around the relegation zone not one going for the play offs playing at home against a top side but one who have already lost 8. Leeds must have been quite a short odds on.

Re: CITY WERE 4/1 TO WIN......???

Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:14 pm

Couldn’t resist just a tenner at those odds

Re: CITY WERE 4/1 TO WIN......???

Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:08 am

Got greedy and went for a named score of 2-1 at 12/1,lost,but not disheartened in the slightest that Bamford cost me £120! :roll: :old: :bluebird:

Re: CITY WERE 4/1 TO WIN......???

Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:19 am

Media and pundits live to bum Leeds and the betting companies fall for it. It’s even worse now they have the expert in failure and most overrated manager of all time in charge of them.

Re: CITY WERE 4/1 TO WIN......???

Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:20 am

JJ1927 wrote:
City in Cwmbran wrote:What was that about??

Hope you were on........easy money ! :occasion5: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Had no idea of that. What ridiculously generous odds. That's the type of price you get for a side around the relegation zone not one going for the play offs playing at home against a top side but one who have already lost 8. Leeds must have been quite a short odds on.

I posted in the pre match thread 4/1 with betfred :thumbright:

Re: CITY WERE 4/1 TO WIN......???

Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:03 pm

phildavies wrote:Media and pundits live to bum Leeds and the betting companies fall for it. It’s even worse now they have the expert in failure and most overrated manager of all time in charge of them.



yes the extent of the Bielsa love in beats me too...we are winning , they are struggling to create decent chances and they were still talking about him..?

Re: CITY WERE 4/1 TO WIN......???

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:47 pm

Well done to those who got on - Hope you doubled up with a win at PNE ;) :bluebird:
Post a reply