Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

Gambler's Den
Post a reply

" Cardiff City are odds on to finish in the top six "

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:55 pm

Following the weekend's results, Cardiff City are now clear favourites and odds on to take the final play-off spot.

There are seven games remaining.

Betting odds on who will finish in the top six

Brentford - 1/250

Fulham - 1/14

Nottingham Forest - 1/6

Cardiff City - 4/6

Millwall - 5/1

Preston North End - 11/2

Derby County - 7/1

Blackburn Rovers - 8/1

Swansea City - 8/1

Bristol City - 10/1

20200629_135440.jpg
20200629_135440.jpg (344.61 KiB) Viewed 7200 times

Re: " Cardiff City are odds on to finish in the top six "

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:57 pm

Bookies boxing clever there will all those odds.

Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:32 pm

I believe that the fourth, fifth and sixth spots are up for grabs. Fulham will be without Mitrovic for 3 games and are done, Forest will and always face away.
I wouldnt be surprised to see Derby in there, although they play just about everyone in the top 6 including us.

Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:38 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:I believe that the fourth, fifth and sixth spots are up for grabs. Fulham will be without Mitrovic for 3 games and are done, Forest will and always face away.
I wouldnt be surprised to see Derby in there, although they play just about everyone in the top 6 including us.

back for the game against ourselves...

Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:51 pm

skidemin wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:I believe that the fourth, fifth and sixth spots are up for grabs. Fulham will be without Mitrovic for 3 games and are done, Forest will and always face away.

back for the game against ourselves...

Yes he is, but I feel he wont be interested by then as he is probably off in the summer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:59 pm

Reckon other teams thinking we don't want us now. We are on fire and beating all

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:27 pm

If we did win the playoffs how would we feel about signing Mitrovic for next season in the premier?

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:37 pm

Crayfish wrote:If we did win the playoffs how would we feel about signing Mitrovic for next season in the premier?

good player but boy can he be a liability. that should have been a red card and it was in the 3rd minute..

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:42 pm

Don't need him.

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:11 pm

Crayfish wrote:If we did win the playoffs how would we feel about signing Mitrovic for next season in the premier?

Sign him up, a proper manager would sort him out. Although not sure he'd be the right partner for Glatzel. I'd prefer we finally go for a Chopra-type forward with extra pace. :thumbright:
Post a reply