Updated: ‘ Mick McCarthy on Celtics Shortlist ‘

Gambler's Den

Re: Updated: ‘ Mick McCarthy on Celtics Shortlist ‘

Postby Jock » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:10 pm

skidemin wrote:
Jock wrote:
richards13 wrote:Can’t see him wanting to drop down a level

Without a doubt the Scottish league is poor but the attraction is European football every year, however the chance to take Cardiff into the Premiership tops that for me. I didn’t want McCarthy but I’m happy to be proved wrong, he’s not going to Nonce FC.

i think people look at the league and not the club....yes its a poor league but Rangers and Celtic are high profile clubs... in Europe every year and you get to win a lot of the time....
not overly concerned about the Celtic rumour but the fact he is being linked at all will probably mean other EFL clubs will be tuned into his 3 month contract...

Get him signed up for the long term, it’s a no brainer.
Jock

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby cardiff 74 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:43 am

Jock wrote:
richards13 wrote:Can’t see him wanting to drop down a level

Without a doubt the Scottish league is poor but the attraction is European football every year, however the chance to take Cardiff into the Premiership tops that for me. I didn’t want McCarthy but I’m happy to be proved wrong, he’s not going to Nonce FC.

I think Cardiff city is the better job at the momeant he seems to be enjoying his time down here I don’t think he will even consider it I don’t even think he’s even in the running it if he does the unthinkable and takes us up this year he won’t be going anywhere
cardiff 74

Previous

Return to Gambler's Den