9%
Scotland - 250/1
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes : 46

Re: Wales v Denmark underway " Euro 2020 topic "

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:45 pm

Better side. The sort of collective effort and spirit we meant to have.

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:45 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:To make things worse, Cornelius seems to have turned into Cristiano Ronaldo

Perhaps taking lessons from him .. :D
But got lucky then should been 3

Acorn scoring would really finish me off

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:46 pm

Tgats that 3-0

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:46 pm

3-0

Maehle

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:48 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:3-0

Maehle

In reality never in the game from 15th minute Wilson given red card absalute crap decision see that foul every game and ever only a yellow

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:48 pm

Harry Wilson very harshly sent off

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:51 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Harry Wilson very harshly sent off

Harsh a totally stupid decision refs a plonker bale booked for clapping refs decision with a foul....
Var gives a goal
Last edited by pembroke allan on Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Let's put this woeful effort behind us, rebuild and go again...

Rob Page done nothing to be anywhere near the Welsh job.

FAW...hmm.

:laughing5: absolute dog shit performance, don't deserve to be in the next round. Bale a no show yet again.

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:53 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote::laughing5: absolute dog shit performance, don't deserve to be in the next round. Bale a no show yet again.

Nor Ramsay

Big Hill Blue wrote:Better side. The sort of collective effort and spirit we meant to have.

Wonder how we’d have done if we played 3 matches at home and then played another near home hmm. The Danes will be knocked out next week they won’t get help against the Dutch.

Sorry to say Page needs to go as I can’t see Giggs coming back. He will be lucky to escape a custodial sentence. Page no plan B and out of his depth.

4-0

Braithwaite

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:54 pm

FT: WALES 0-4 DENMARK

DENMARK INTO THE QUARTER FINALS AND WALES ARE ELIMINATED

Can't have any complaints, the better team won.

We didn't play to our best but credit to Denmark, they were brilliant.

I'm not too disheartened. Nobody expected us to even get out of the group and this looked like one match too far.

The fact we had no plan b cost us.

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:55 pm

Having a pop at Page is ridiculous. Got out the group just well beat tonight. Looked tired if I am honest but no disgrace at all.

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:56 pm

Not bad Vs 12 men. Someone check his bank account.

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:57 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:FT: WALES 0-4 DENMARK

I'm not too disheartened. Nobody expected us to even get out of the group and this looked like one match too far.

Correct page changed nothing at half time but get in good manager who is not s defender we'll hi again as gone become a bad side overnight..

I’m not sure what game you watched but we were useless. We looked completely amateur and I am not proud of this performance at all.

Big Hill Blue wrote:Will be a much better second half...After the tactical quality genius of Rob Page's half time talk. He right in the spotlight and I'm sure many a top club eyeing him up.

You were joking - showed he is no manager. The Denmark manager changes the tactics and we did nothing to react to it.

Denmark were much better than us & deserved to win but that has to be the worst refereeing of the tournament so far.

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:59 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:Having a pop at Page is ridiculous. Got out the group just well beat tonight. Looked tired if I am honest but no disgrace at all.

No one is having a pop he’s out of his depth!

Morell shouldn’t have been in midfield gave numerous balls away if we can see it why can’t he?

He started well but last few games he’s been tired not surprised as he’s not even in the first eleven for his club. Needed changing sounds like we travelled over 5000 miles and Danes 300. That doesn’t help but we were out of sorts on the day.
Last edited by Pulisnewport on Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:00 pm

blue for you wrote:I’m not sure what game you watched but we were useless. We looked completely amateur and I am not proud of this performance at all.

Ineffective is more the point because we didn't counteract their change in tactics which meant we didn't get Ramsey bale or James into game at all... just a poor performance overall

Re: Denmark into quarter finals / Wales out " Euro 2020 topi

Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:03 pm

We were lucky to come second if we are honest. Totally outplayed all over the pitch. Yes some decisions were questionable, but no real complaints from me. Anyone fancy Denmark to go all the way now? Brazil did it after beating us in 1958, as did Portugal in 2016.

Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:06 pm

BC-CB wrote:We were lucky to come second if we are honest. Totally outplayed all over the pitch. Yes some decisions were questionable, but no real complaints from me. Anyone fancy Denmark to go all the way now? Brazil did it after beating us in 1958, as did Portugal in 2016.

The Dutch will beat them they have to travel and will not have many supporters ha ha

Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:08 pm

Grandstand wrote:
Big Hill Blue wrote:Will be a much better second half...After the tactical quality genius of Rob Page's half time talk. He right in the spotlight and I'm sure many a top club eyeing him up.

You were joking - showed he is no manager. The Denmark manager changes the tactics and we did nothing to react to it.

Absolutely was joking. Totally out of his depth. How the Hell he got anywhere near the first team job in incredulous. :bluebird:

Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:10 pm

Lack lust performance. It felt like a bridge too far.

I just feel our cup final was qualifying from the group. After that everything got to us.

Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:12 pm

You have to look at the facts
from set pieces we are a shambles,
how many red cards have we had in the last few games ?
If you have to ask the likes of Kit Symonds for advise you have to be tactically inept
What does that say about your management skills
Made from the same mold as Neil Harris

Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:12 pm

The tournament goes on as Italy play Austria at Wembley.

Kicks off at 8pm.

Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:19 pm

Disappointing for Wales and just a game too far after a long year or so, playing in the heat and travelling large distances (unlike England so far)

Still made the nation proud and they move on to possible World Cup qualification and (assuming he plays on) a grand finale for Gareth Bale

#ProudWelshNation :clap:

Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:22 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Correct page changed nothing at half time but get in good manager who is not s defender we'll hi again as gone become a bad side overnight..

Called it at half time.

Need a proper international coach. Experienced. Donest have to be Welsh. It's an attractive job.

Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:26 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Called it at half time.

Need a proper international coach. Experienced. Donest have to be Welsh. It's an attractive job.

Another problem area is kieffa Moore? We need to find a formula that means we can play without him as I said before he will miss games from getting 2 yellow cards so need alternatives