Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

‘ Neil Warnock Favourite ‘

Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:39 pm

Rotherham have pulled the trigger on Matthew Taylor's time in charge of the club following their 5-0 drubbing at the hands of Watford on Saturday, a result which leaves them 22nd in the table above only QPR and Sheffield Wednesday.

It might be no surprise to some that Neil Warnock, formerly of this parish, of course, is the favourite to take over a club he steered clear of relegation back in 2015. He is at 5/1 with OLBG. While Sabri Lamouchi (20/1), who has been jobless since leaving Cardiff in the summer, and Neil Harris (25/1), who left Gillingham earlier this season before being linked with the Bristol Rovers job, are a little further down the pecking order.

Neil Warnock has 8 promotions and 6 times Warnock has saved clubs from relegation.

Warnock has the best ever Championship manager record.

Re: ‘ Neil Warnock Favourite ‘

Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:08 pm

Warnock should be a no brainer for them, saved them before before he came to us.

Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:22 pm

"There a smashing club and my type of people". I love the guy and he's almost a guarantee of Championship safety and turnaround, one of the games true greats.

Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:00 pm

[quote="GrangeEndStar"]"There a smashing club and my type of people". I love the guy and he's almost a guarantee of Championship safety and turnaround, one of the games true greats.

Where is a smashing club?

Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:43 am

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Break glass in case of emergency. Whip out Warnock!

Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:38 am

A Bridge to Far.

Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:50 pm

BC-CB wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:"There a smashing club and my type of people". I love the guy and he's almost a guarantee of Championship safety and turnaround, one of the games true greats.

Where is a smashing club?

It's a tongue in cheek remark as it's one of NWs lines about any club he's thinking of joining. They broke the mold when they made him and whatever club he joins are going to have a great time with the maestro.