For Bluebirds in the East. Discuss. :ayatollah:
Taff on the Mersey

East England

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: East England

Postby MKBLUEBIRD1927 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:16 pm

I live in Milton Keynes and travel to Sat home games on train to meet up with fellow bluebirds just for the buz. However i struggle for midweek home games and some midweek away games. Would be willing to pay towards costs :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
MKBLUEBIRD1927

Postby djbluebird » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:06 pm

I also live in Milton Keynes and travel to home games by train. Midweek games are rare for me cos my mrs needs the car for work.
djbluebird

Postby MKBLUEBIRD1927 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:17 pm

I am catching either the 7:23 or 7:50 to Sheffield on Sat meeting some mates there for a beer and then onto Huddersfield.

Coming back i am catching the 17:26 from Huddersfield to Manchester then 18:15 to MK :ayatollah:
MKBLUEBIRD1927

Postby LutonBluebird » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Luton, Bedfordshire :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
WARNOCKS WARRIORS.
LutonBluebird

Postby djbluebird » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Some of the guys are coming to Milton Keynes next sat. Mark are you up for this? Luton bluebird I have no problem coming to pick you up if you want?
djbluebird

Postby Garethfuntime » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 am

Any CCFC in the Norfolk area?? BLUEBIRDS!!!! :ayatollah:
Garethfuntime

Postby JimmyScoular » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:52 pm

Garethfuntime wrote:Any CCFC in the Norfolk area?? BLUEBIRDS!!!! :ayatollah:

Oh yeah. I've just spent an evening of banter with my daughter in law about yesterday's game. All I can say is that those canaries arent singing anymore !
Norfolk's not that far though - very like the Rhondda really, except that there are no hills or coal or trains from Treherbert to the Ninian Park Halt. I was there when Cardiff played their last game in the old First Division and I waited a long time for the return which we confidently expected at that time would be the next season.
In the mean time I have followed their results and progress from the polar circle, Norway, Texas,Rhodesia, ( if we can still say that), and many other far flung places. Not till I settled down in East Anglia though, did the boys regain that rhythm which started to fade when Barry Jones retired and went out when they sold Toshack to Liverpool.
JimmyScoular

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:08 pm

JimmyScoular wrote:
Garethfuntime wrote:Any CCFC in the Norfolk area?? BLUEBIRDS!!!! :ayatollah:

Oh yeah. I've just spent an evening of banter with my daughter in law about yesterday's game. All I can say is that those canaries arent singing anymore !
Norfolk's not that far though - very like the Rhondda really, except that there are no hills or coal or trains from Treherbert to the Ninian Park Halt. I was there when Cardiff played their last game in the old First Division and I waited a long time for the return which we confidently expected at that time would be the next season.
In the mean time I have followed their results and progress from the polar circle, Norway, Texas,Rhodesia, ( if we can still say that), and many other far flung places. Not till I settled down in East Anglia though, did the boys regain that rhythm which started to fade when Barry Jones retired and went out when they sold Toshack to Liverpool.

Anyway you should really look under "East Anglia"

Most of the places mentioned in this thread are hardly East England are they ? I mean, Milton Keynes and Luton ?
SirJimmySchoular

Return to CCFC Exiles