Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OUR GREAT CHANCE TO CLIMB THE TABLE

Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:39 pm

IF we beat or draw to West Brom and beat Reading, then we can go onto a great run of away games. With Huddersfield, Luton And Stoke away coming up. What you think? And with Wigan at home i think this can be a great chance for the team to climb the table.

Regardless of what happens in the transfer window because we have enough talent within the team to do a good enough job. Such as starting Paterson and tweaking the tactics such as start Bennett on the wing and have cunningham play behind him at left back. I know everyone is looking for new players to arrive but if non do i think we can cope. If the club stick with Harris then why rush the process of bringing in players this window when we got a longer window in the summer.

Re: OUR GREAT CHANCE TO CLIMB THE TABLE

Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:47 pm

Reading is an FA cup game

Cunningham is on crutches

Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:21 pm

Keep dreaming

Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:24 pm

Don't be positive around Barry Welsh, he comes out in hives

Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:39 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:IF we beat or draw to West Brom and beat Reading, then we can go onto a great run of away games. With Huddersfield, Luton And Stoke away coming up. What you think? And with Wigan at home i think this can be a great chance for the team to climb the table.

Regardless of what happens in the transfer window because we have enough talent within the team to do a good enough job. Such as starting Paterson and tweaking the tactics such as start Bennett on the wing and have cunningham play behind him at left back. I know everyone is looking for new players to arrive but if non do i think we can cope. If the club stick with Harris then why rush the process of bringing in players this window when we got a longer window in the summer.

I don’t think any of those away games will be easy, more chance of beating West Brom at home for points

Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:40 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:Reading is an FA cup game

We have Reading at home a week later in the league.
Just hope it doesn't go to a replay otherwise I'm going to get bored of us playing Reading very fast :lol:

Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:47 am

West brom are on a poor run,and Leeds, but our away form does need improving fast,but stoke have just beat WBA away,so will be tough at home,west brom will be hurting and be dangerous, even at home. :old: :bluebird:

Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:41 am

We play Reading twice in the same week. This Saturday in the FA Cup and following Friday (31st) we play them in the Championship

Sandwiched in between (Tues) is the WBA game...

Keep up at the back, there...! ;) :roll: :laughing6:

Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:29 am

Not with Harris in charge. Be prepared for some QPResque performances over the coming weeks. I would be more confident with Warnock still in charge. Anyone at the Birmingham game would think the same. 1st half performance worst I’ve seen and found out after it only changed because Harris reverted back to warnockballs because the players were more comfortable with that style. Read his post match if you don’t believe me, not word for word but defo gist. We are in 13th place we are going have a couple of years in the doldrums with successive Trollope, slade, Harris type appointments. Get used to it embrace it and get on with it, but don’t lie to yourself. 20, 30 years ago I would have done anything to be in this division.

Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:58 pm

Sven wrote:

We play Reading twice in the same week. This Saturday in the FA Cup and following Friday (31st) we play them in the Championship

Keep up at the back...............really

Somebody already put me right on this two days ago.

Your like a lost parrot.

Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:04 pm

If Harris actually grows a brain and realises he can’t play Pack in a two man midfield then yes we might have a good run.

Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:08 pm

Only good run I've seen is the subs warming up. All else unlikely

Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:11 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Keep up at the back...............really

Somebody already put me right on this two days ago.

Your like a lost parrot.

Ah, so you admit you got it wrong (again), then!

Very contrite of you, to be fair!

Sqwark!

I say, very contrite of you, to be fair! :lol: :lol: