A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kicking off in Bath Pub Labour Leader Kier Starmer with land

Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:31 pm

Kicking off in Bath Pub Labour Leader Kier Starmer with landlord

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=si ... ORM=VDQVAP

Re: Kicking off in Bath Pub Labour Leader Kier Starmer with

Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:04 pm

Kept his cool, to be fair :clap:

Old 'Two Jags' Prescott would have gone into 'Two Jabs' mode, if anyone denied him a pint...and maybe a pickled egg! :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:45 pm

Sven wrote:Kept his cool, to be fair :clap:

Old 'Two Jags' Prescott would have gone into 'Two Jabs' mode, if anyone denied him a pint...and maybe a pickled egg! :lol:

I rem :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:47 pm

Worth pointing out that the reason this happened was that the individual didn't agree with lockdown.

Instead of having a good debate about it, we they initially did, he just decided to shout at Sir Keir Starmer and had to be restrained.

Starmer later spoke to the press and said that "him and I have very different views on the benefits of the lockdowns we've had."

Later on, the other person who runs the pub with this individual did an interview. He he said that his colleague's views on lockdown do not reflect those of the pub.

Personally, I agree with Keir Starmer and Boris Johnson on the lockdowns we've had.

Some people don't, and that's fine. But there are far better ways for them to make their point than to go berserk and shout at someone with a differing view.

I think Starmer handled this situation very well.

As said above, Prescott would have tried to punch him.

Boris Johnson would probably ring up one of his mates to get them to beat him up.

Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:47 pm

Keir would be more popular if he’d bopped him one.. he’s too placid

Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:47 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Worth pointing out that the reason this happened was that the individual didn't agree with lockdown.

Instead of having a good debate about it, we they initially did, he just decided to shout at Sir Keir Starmer and had to be restrained.

Starmer later spoke to the press and said that "him and I have very different views on the benefits of the lockdowns we've had."

Later on, the other person who runs the pub with this individual did an interview. He he said that his colleague's views on lockdown do not reflect those of the pub. Thought it was outdoor drinking and fighting only or was Kier just using his loo

Personally, I agree with Keir Starmer and Boris Johnson on the lockdowns we've had.

Some people don't, and that's fine. But there are far better ways for them to make their point than to go berserk and shout at someone with a differing view.

Boris Johnson would probably ring up one of his mates to get them to beat him up.

I guess you spotted the big bruising Kier minder helping him escape

Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:58 pm

When Prescott threw the punch he took a quick glance to make sure his minder was right behind him to pull him away.

Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:26 pm

New Day Rising wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Worth pointing out that the reason this happened was that the individual didn't agree with lockdown.

Later on, the other person who runs the pub with this individual did an interview. He he said that his colleague's views on lockdown do not reflect those of the pub. Thought it was outdoor drinking and fighting only or was Kier just using his loo

I guess you spotted the big bruising Kier minder helping him escape

I did.

Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:07 am

Forever Blue wrote:Kicking off in Bath Pub Labour Leader Kier Starmer with landlord

The bloke in the pub is an idiot out for attention and he got it, although Starmer agreed with lockdown he didn't personally make the rules. It's so childish he's like Peggy Mitchell, get outa my pub.

Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:35 am

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Kicking off in Bath Pub Labour Leader Kier Starmer with landlord

The bloke in the pub is an idiot out for attention and he got it, although Starmer agreed with lockdown he didn't personally make the rules. It's so childish he's like Peggy Mitchell, get outa my pub.

Correct, well worth noting that Starmer had been invited to the pub by the bloke's partner so looks like a bit of a set-up here !!

Starmer seemed pretty relaxed about it.

Not sure why the bloke targeted Starmer to protest against the lockdown ? Last time I looked Boris had a pretty healthy majority so even though Starmer, rightly in most instances, backed the lockdown he certainly wasn't in much of a position to do anything about it. Wonder what the guy would do if Boris turned up !!!!!!!

Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:09 am

JJ1927 wrote:

When Prescott threw the punch he took a quick glance to make sure his minder was right behind him to pull him away.

The media got Henry Cooper to do a critique of the punch :lol: :lol: he wasn’t impressed.

Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:13 am

Labour are no longer a tenable party they despise the white working class
and party if full of guardian reading middle class bellends.

anyone who stills votes for these clowns is an idiot.

Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:08 am

robjohn wrote:Labour are no longer a tenable party they despise the white working class

:shock: and how would you critique the Tories :happy1:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:15 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
robjohn wrote:Labour are no longer a tenable party they despise the white working class

:shock: and how would you critique the Tories :happy1:

I vote workers party have never voted tory lib dems or the plaid Marxists.