" Cardiff City announce 2021/22 season tickets "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby worcester_ccfc » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:02 am

Season Ticket renewals available from 10am on Thursday, July 1st, 2021.

Cardiff City Football Club would like to thank you all for supporting us throughout this most testing of periods.

Whilst Welsh Government COVID-19 measures still apply (and clarity on attendance numbers are still to be determined ahead of next season), we are able to announce the following policy in terms of 2021/22 renewals.

Season Ticket renewals for the 2021/22 season will be available from 10am on Thursday, July 1st, 2021. At this juncture, supporters who held a 2020/21 Season Ticket or who committed to paying the 20% COVID Shield deposit will be eligible to commit ahead of the new campaign.

Supporters with credit balances from the 2019/20 and 2020/21 seasons will have their outstanding credit balances combined and referred to as Bluebirds Credit.

Bluebirds Credit is redeemable against the cost of your Season Ticket renewal.

General ticket prices for Adult Season Tickets begin at £249, whilst Junior U16 prices start at just £49. Corporate Season Ticket prices start at £749 for an Adult, with prices beginning at £299 for a Junior U16.

For your Season Ticket renewal experience to run as smoothly as possible this summer, please ensure that your Bluebirds Club Account is fully up to date ahead of the launch day on July 1st.

Screenshot_20210611_110855.jpg
Screenshot_20210611_110855.jpg (315.29 KiB) Viewed 9593 times
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Cardiff City announce 2021/22 season tickets "

Postby theclaw » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:28 am

Shame we can’t use our City Cash on them.
theclaw

Postby jimmy_rat » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:31 am

theclaw wrote:Shame we can’t use our City Cash on them.

Yes. But typical and expected. Just have to buy some tat from the shop then.

Can't remember the season ticket credit though?! Hopefully got a good whack there that'll make it almost free. Going to buy the youngest son his first one this year too!
jimmy_rat

Postby gergisabluebird » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:09 pm

no mention of new City Cash credit being given for early renewals either.
gergisabluebird

Postby jimmy_rat » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:10 pm

gergisabluebird wrote:

no mention of new City Cash credit being given for early renewals either.

A new reward scheme apparently.
jimmy_rat

Postby WestCoastBlue » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:37 pm

Same price as it has been for years if I'm not mistaken. Can't really complain about that as they've always been good value I thought :ayatollah:
WestCoastBlue

Postby BlueView » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:17 pm

Happy with the price and can't wait to get back in the Stadium.
To bake a Swan - Scald it and take out the bones, parboil it, season it very well with Pepper, Salt and Ginger, lard it, put it in a deep Coffin of Rye Paste with store of Butter, close it and bake it very well, and when it is baked.
BlueView

Postby DOCKER DAVIES » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:36 pm

What happens if you don't want to renew for next season and paid in full last season ?
DOCKER DAVIES

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:21 pm

DOCKER DAVIES wrote:What happens if you don't want to renew for next season and paid in full last season ?

Get refund eventually! :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Danny Says » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:54 pm

How many ST holders did we have last season?
Welsh Assembly (currently) permits only 10,000 into an all seat arena.
Does that mean unless you’re from same household you need to socially distance?
Assuming there’s more than 10,000 ST holders will there be a ballot?
Danny Says

Postby blue lagoon » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:09 pm

How many used their city tv pass code???? 230 pissed away then if yes???

Most of my mates used the firestick so at least they got a big credit surpus to play with.
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:14 pm

Danny Says wrote:How many ST holders did we have last season?
Welsh Assembly (currently) permits only 10,000 into an all seat arena.
Does that mean unless you’re from same household you need to socially distance?
Assuming there’s more than 10,000 ST holders will there be a ballot?

If drakeford as any sense he'll follow England and all restrictions be lifted by end july at latest this should mean no restrictions crowds! but seriously doubt it judging by his remarks on social distancing not being lifted until end year probably... :o
pembroke allan

Postby Sven » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:21 pm

blue lagoon wrote:How many used their city tv pass code???? 230 pissed away then if yes???

Most of my mates used the firestick so at least they got a big credit surpus to play with.

Whoop-de-wooooo! :occasion5:

I wondered when you'd put in an appearance on this subject, money obsessed man...

People had a choice and most chose to support their club through legitimate methods rather than illegal ones

Absolutely NOTHING for you (or your so-called mates) to boast publicly about...

How's your Florida holiday looking, Two Jabs...? ;) :oops:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby blue lagoon » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:02 am

Hello :wave: wise :old: and powerful one. So superior to the rest of us mere mortals Sir Sven :notworthy: :notworthy:

Saving 230 pound is well worth celebrating. I'll drink to that everyone :occasion5:

Or fu... it , just give the credits to the academy because it makes me feel all warm and happy on the inside :lol: :lol:
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby carlton58 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:50 am

might be a daft question but will the ticket office be open then?
carlton58

Postby jimmy_rat » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:01 am

carlton58 wrote:might be a daft question but will the ticket office be open then?

Think it said online only to start with.
jimmy_rat

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:39 am

Fair play to City on this :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

I’ve not used ( My 2 ) mine once as my local bar had every Cardiff game on live in Santa Ponsa :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Sam ReaN » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:46 am

Still a lottery in terms of the allocation inside the stadium. Which causes limitations in buying tickets.
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:48 am

blue lagoon wrote:Hello :wave: wise :old: and powerful one. So superior to the rest of us mere mortals Sir Sven :notworthy: :notworthy:

Saving 230 pound is well worth celebrating. I'll drink to that everyone :occasion5:

Or fu... it , just give the credits to the academy because it makes me feel all warm and happy on the inside :lol: :lol:

The only 'saving' is missing a season and a half of being at the ground. The monies from that have rolled over for most

I don't think many went for the Academy 'giveaway' option, money obsessed man; but that's where you lack real understanding or simply didn't observe what went on at that time

The club are bang on with what they've done for next season

What else would you have them do, given the massive losses in income they (and other clubs) have suffered?

I'll also ask again, what's the latest on your exclusive Florida holiday, Two Jabs? :?
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby blue lagoon » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:59 pm

Sven wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Hello :wave: wise :old: and powerful one. So superior to the rest of us mere mortals Sir Sven :notworthy: :notworthy:

The only 'saving' is missing a season and a half of being at the ground. The monies from that have rolled over for most

I don't think many went for the Academy 'giveaway' option, money obsessed man; but that's where you lack real understanding or simply didn't observe what went on at that time

What else would you have them do, given the massive losses in income they (and other clubs) have suffered?

I'll also ask again, what's the latest on your exclusive Florida holiday, Two Jabs? :?

August for a month hopefully!!!
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:40 pm

blue lagoon wrote:
Sven wrote:

Aye aye, fella... ;) :lol:

Four flights to the USA cancelled so far this year and the latest was for July. I'm booked again for October but been told that even that is looking less than 50/50 right now, as Joe Biden isn't ready for international vacationers quite yet...

So you'll understand why I can't take you seriously on this or any other matter :oops:
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:51 pm

Sven wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:
Sven wrote:

Four flights to the USA cancelled so far this year and the latest was for July. I'm booked again for October but been told that even that is looking less than 50/50 right now, as Joe Biden isn't ready for international vacationers quite yet...

So you'll understand why I can't take you seriously on this or any other matter :oops:
pembroke allan

Postby blue lagoon » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:50 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nice though that Im still getting a few nibbles.
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby Sven » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:37 pm

blue lagoon wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nibbles...???? :shock:

Fool yourself all you like, money obsessed man. There's only one person reacting on this thread and now you can't respond other than to change the tactic because I am correct on this particular matter... :lol:

I'll stop short of calling you a liar; but I don't believe in much you write; and I don't think you do either tbh... ;) :oops:
Sven

Postby blue lagoon » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:14 am

Sven wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:
Sven wrote:

Fool yourself all you like, money obsessed man. There's only one person reacting on this thread and now you can't respond other than to change the tactic because I am correct on this particular matter... :lol:

I'll stop short of calling you a liar; but I don't believe in much you write; and I don't think you do either tbh... ;) :oops:

I couldn't give a fly... fu.. what anybody on here thinks about me and my opinions. Shill away!!!!
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby Sven » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:05 pm

blue lagoon wrote:
Sven wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:
Sven wrote:

I couldn't give a fly... fu.. what anybody on here thinks about me and my opinions. Shill away!!!!

You still here and harping on in desperation, money obsessed man...? :shock: :oops:

And you couldn't "give a fly... fu..."? :? :roll:

You do make oi larff...loudly sometimes! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sven

Postby blue lagoon » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:14 pm

Like I said keep shilling away.
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby actionman » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:03 pm

Does that mean if you pay for your seaso the matches you don’t see live you can watch on city tv like last season.
actionman

Postby Sven » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:15 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Like I said keep shilling away.

Like I said, keep biting and harping on, Billy Fu... L... ;) :lol:
Sven

Postby Sven » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:16 pm

actionman wrote:Does that mean if you pay for your seaso the matches you don’t see live you can watch on city tv like last season.

Good question. I'll try to find out... :thumbup:
Sven

Next

Return to General Chat