Bbc wow

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bbc wow

Postby Igovernor » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:08 pm

Players ready to take the knee they cut it out then see 2 england players taking the knee then amongst the boos they show half a dozen supporters clapping what a bunch tossers isn't this censorship, unbelievable :banghead:
Ps forgot to add nice to have unbiaed commentators Not!
Igovernor

Bbc wow

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bbc wow

Postby Wayne S » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:22 pm

Igovernor wrote:Players ready to take the knee they cut it out then see 2 england players taking the knee then amongst the boos they show half a dozen supporters clapping what a bunch tossers isn't this censorship, unbelievable :banghead:
Ps forgot to add nice to have unbiaed commentators Not!

They didnt cut it out.

They showed them all take the knee then cut AWAY (not cut it out) to two shots of individual players then back to the wide shot as they all rose from their knees.

During that time you could hear boos and cheers and also see a bit of clapping.

I wouldn't put it past Wembley Stadium to add cheering over the tannoy though.
Wayne S

Postby Igovernor » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:32 pm

Must be my broadcast then as defo did not show all the kneeling
Igovernor

Postby powysblue » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:02 pm

Agree with Igovernor

Would have been interesting to judge it myself.

I was waiting to see how many cheered and booed.

This is political censorship and the BBC are among the worst.

They do us ALL a dis-service :?
powysblue

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:11 pm

I think they’re trying to work toward equality.. there’s even a white, older female presenter on Countryfile, so they’re making progress.
rumpo kid

Postby ion » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:17 pm

They did alter the sound so you could not hear the booing,there is a new news channel I see starting tonight GB news ,the BBC don't like it that there starting up a new rival news channel .
ion

Postby WestCoastBlue » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:30 pm

beIN Sports, a Qatari sports broadcaster, showed exactly identical footage to what the BBC played. So no the BBC did not engage in political censorship when the players took the knee.

https://streamable.com/vb0o0d
WestCoastBlue

Postby Igovernor » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:17 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:beIN Sports, a Qatari sports broadcaster, showed exactly identical footage to what the BBC played. So no the BBC did not engage in political censorship when the players took the knee.

Well I have just watched the begining again and I got to tell you two things, one on the clip you just linked to, i heard NO booing, but on what I have recorded, there was a lot of booing, it is doctored on bein. Secondly the first shot was from a distance then straight to the two england players, it did jump, that is why i said earlier thought it was a glitch, it was nothing like a normal kneel before a match, did you not notice that you did not see the players actually kneel down as normally they show, when it pans back the players are already up!
I think you will find now that there is no video out there that I can find that shows the initial kneeling and the boos.
Igovernor

Postby Welshman in CA » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:32 pm

Conspiracy this, conspiracy that, left wing blah blah, right wing blah blah. It's boring now & nobody is changing their mind no matter how loud you shout. Booing, clapping, knee bending & arm raising, it's got to the point of being less interesting for most than watching paint dry.

If there is nothing more important than this shit in your life then sit down & watch some football. After all isn't that why we're all here ?
Welshman in CA

Postby WestCoastBlue » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:56 pm

Igovernor wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:beIN Sports, a Qatari sports broadcaster, showed exactly identical footage to what the BBC played. So no the BBC did not engage in political censorship when the players took the knee.

Well I have just watched the begining again and I got to tell you two things, one on the clip you just linked to, i heard NO booing, but on what I have recorded, there was a lot of booing, it is doctored on bein. Secondly the first shot was from a distance then straight to the two england players, it did jump, that is why i said earlier thought it was a glitch, it was nothing like a normal kneel before a match, did you not notice that you did not see the players actually kneel down as normally they show, when it pans back the players are already up!
I think you will find now that there is no video out there that I can find that shows the initial kneeling and the boos.

Rewatch the clip, there is no cut. Tyrone Mings has his arm outstretched and is just about to get up when the camera cuts to the wide angle, at this point everyone is standing up. However, if you look at Mings on the far left of the screen he's still getting up from kneeling with his arm still held out.
There's also definitely boos and jeers in the video I've linked, I'm not sure why you don't think there is. Also, you can hear there's no cut in the audio.
Finally, in this clip it starts too late to see the players kneel down but the BBC footage definitely showed this happening and it was footage from the same suspended camera the beIN footage shows.

This is a link to the BBC footage, compare it with the beIN footage and you'll see it's identical. It also shows the players kneel down. Once again there's also no cut in the audio.
https://streamable.com/ob5pfm

As for not being normal, this is a completely different scenario to the PL games. This is footage being broadcast across all of Europe and the World. There will be a different team of people working on this compared to the BT and Sky coverage of the PL. For whatever reason the producers and film crew decided that they'd show closeups of the players instead of just a wide angle, I'm not sure what you think is suspicious about that or what they're trying to coverup?
WestCoastBlue

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:03 pm

Exactly, get on with the football.. refreshing to see games kicking off without the sideshow nonsense
rumpo kid

Postby Bigmarkw » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:56 pm

What I saw was. Players kneeling wide angle shot. Close up of 2 players. Then back out to the original wide angle shot. During this there was cheering and booing and people clapping in the background.
My opinion no editing or glitches. But I’m no expert.
Bigmarkw

Postby Bigmarkw » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:58 pm

Also I’m sure that all footage shown around the world on different channels come from the same cameras don’t it?
Bigmarkw

Return to General Chat