' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby Igovernor » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:15 am

UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final unless its VIPs are spared quarantine: Ministers are set to bow to football chiefs' demands and let 2,500 in while millions of Brits are unable to holiday


Daily Times

Friday 18th June 2021


Uefa have threatened to relocate the Euro 2020 final to Hungary this summer
This will happen unless the UK Government provides a quarantine exemption
Ministers are discussing a proposal to exempt 2,500 officials from isolating
But move would be likely to spark a furious public backlash amid holiday row

Cabinet ministers are set to bow to Uefa demands to waive quarantine restrictions for thousands of VIPs after the football governing body threatened to otherwise move the Euro 2020 final from Wembley to Hungary.

The Government is said to be discussing a proposal to exempt 2,500 designated VIPs including Uefa and Fifa officials, politicians, sponsors and broadcasters from having to self-isolate on arrival into England.

Uefa officials have been threatening to move the semi-finals and final will be moved to Budapest, which will have no border restrictions for travel from next week, if they do not ease the rules for VIPs, the Times reports.

Its president Aleksander Ceferin told the Government last week the UK's border restrictions were too strict compared with those in the EU and that other cities were willing and able to host matches due to be played at Wembley.

But in a move likely to spark a fierce backlash among the British public, the VIPs attending the games at Wembley Stadium would not have to abide by travel quarantine rules imposed on ordinary travellers.

They would be allowed to attend games during the knock-out phase of the tournament as well as training sessions and meetings with the Government. Wembley will be at 50 per cent of its 90,000 capacity for the semi-finals on July 6 and 7, as well the final on July 11.
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5783
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final

Postby Blueberry Jam » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:47 am

Don't let the snobs in F them. Otherwise the next variant we will have will be the UEFA Variant.
Blueberry Jam
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:04 am

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby davids » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:57 am

Another example of the "new normal" we can all look forward to in the future.

If you've got money or power you can do what the f**k you want.

If you don't have either you do what the f**k you're told to do.
davids
 
Posts: 8266
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:00 am

Keep the prawn sandwich brigade out! :clap:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 25289
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby Bluebina » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:28 am

Igovernor wrote:UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final unless its VIPs are spared quarantine: Ministers are set to bow to football chiefs' demands and let 2,500 in while millions of Brits are unable to holiday


Daily Times

Friday 18th June 2021


Uefa have threatened to relocate the Euro 2020 final to Hungary this summer
This will happen unless the UK Government provides a quarantine exemption
Ministers are discussing a proposal to exempt 2,500 officials from isolating
But move would be likely to spark a furious public backlash amid holiday row

Cabinet ministers are set to bow to Uefa demands to waive quarantine restrictions for thousands of VIPs after the football governing body threatened to otherwise move the Euro 2020 final from Wembley to Hungary.

The Government is said to be discussing a proposal to exempt 2,500 designated VIPs including Uefa and Fifa officials, politicians, sponsors and broadcasters from having to self-isolate on arrival into England.

Uefa officials have been threatening to move the semi-finals and final will be moved to Budapest, which will have no border restrictions for travel from next week, if they do not ease the rules for VIPs, the Times reports.

Its president Aleksander Ceferin told the Government last week the UK's border restrictions were too strict compared with those in the EU and that other cities were willing and able to host matches due to be played at Wembley.

But in a move likely to spark a fierce backlash among the British public, the VIPs attending the games at Wembley Stadium would not have to abide by travel quarantine rules imposed on ordinary travellers.

They would be allowed to attend games during the knock-out phase of the tournament as well as training sessions and meetings with the Government. Wembley will be at 50 per cent of its 90,000 capacity for the semi-finals on July 6 and 7, as well the final on July 11.


Tough luck quarantine or move it, we don't want their variants :thumbup:
Bluebina
 
Posts: 11929
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby davids » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:33 am

Absolutely.

But watch Boris bend over and pull his pants down.
davids
 
Posts: 8266
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby Scoularite » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:42 am

by davids » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:57 am

Another example of the "new normal" we can all look forward to in the future.

If you've got money or power you can do what the f**k you want.

If you don't have either you do what the f**k you're told to do.


Sad, but true.
Scoularite
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:42 pm

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby worcester_ccfc » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:54 am

I expect the Government to give in because they won't want to lose the semi final and final.

But what davids says above is spot on, shows there are different rules for the powerful elite.


When the Super League was created, Ceferin made a big deal about it being a power grab by the rich elite clubs. He was right, but this is yet another example that he and UEFA are no different.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
Admin
 
Posts: 16710
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 am

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby skidemin » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:59 am

davids wrote:Absolutely.

But watch Boris bend over and pull his pants down.



not sure Boris will mate , this is the exact same problem that stopped UEFA moving the whole tournament here a few months back... UEFA ? i fully understand UEFA { or any organisation } not wanting their most prestigious event being in a country where its difficult for many of their top execs to attend... i think its going to Budapest...
skidemin
 
Posts: 6129
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:03 am

I think Hungary would be a far better location for the S/F & Final full stadium etc.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 14266
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby WestCoastBlue » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 am

davids wrote:Another example of the "new normal" we can all look forward to in the future.

If you've got money or power you can do what the f**k you want.

If you don't have either you do what the f**k you're told to do.


Nothing new about it. Money has let people get away with things forever
WestCoastBlue
 
Posts: 861
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:17 pm

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby nubbsy » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:57 pm

f*cking pigs
nubbsy
 
Posts: 9371
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am
Location: the diff

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby Nuclearblue » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:27 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I expect the Government to give in because they won't want to lose the semi final and final.

But what davids says above is spot on, shows there are different rules for the powerful elite.


When the Super League was created, Ceferin made a big deal about it being a power grab by the rich elite clubs. He was right, but this is yet another example that he and UEFA are no different.


So the most devastating virus in living memory isn’t a problem when it comes to VIPs ? And it isn’t a Problem to UEFA either. Some games it is a full house others it’s only a third full.
So is this whole saga over the last 14 months BS or not ? Now don’t forget stay in wear your masks have your vaccinations. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23202
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby worcester_ccfc » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:I expect the Government to give in because they won't want to lose the semi final and final.

But what davids says above is spot on, shows there are different rules for the powerful elite.


When the Super League was created, Ceferin made a big deal about it being a power grab by the rich elite clubs. He was right, but this is yet another example that he and UEFA are no different.


So the most devastating virus in living memory isn’t a problem when it comes to VIPs ? And it isn’t a Problem to UEFA either. Some games it is a full house others it’s only a third full.
So is this whole saga over the last 14 months BS or not ? Now don’t forget stay in wear your masks have your vaccinations. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:




I agree with you, it shouldn't be one rule for UEFA and their VIPs but a different rule for us.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
Admin
 
Posts: 16710
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 am

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:07 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:I expect the Government to give in because they won't want to lose the semi final and final.

But what davids says above is spot on, shows there are different rules for the powerful elite.


When the Super League was created, Ceferin made a big deal about it being a power grab by the rich elite clubs. He was right, but this is yet another example that he and UEFA are no different.


So the most devastating virus in living memory isn’t a problem when it comes to VIPs ? And it isn’t a Problem to UEFA either. Some games it is a full house others it’s only a third full.
So is this whole saga over the last 14 months BS or not ? Now don’t forget stay in wear your masks have your vaccinations. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:




I agree with you, it shouldn't be one rule for UEFA and their VIPs but a different rule for us.



How can the gvmnt say it's ok for foreign VIP people to come Into this country without isolating but it's own citizens are forced to isolate ? The backlash will be to much for boris to allow it to happen
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 25289
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby Isawgarystevensscoreagoal » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:08 pm

Once Engaland get knocked out Boris won't give two hoots about keeping the final at Wemberly.
Isawgarystevensscoreagoal
 
Posts: 1322
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:46 pm

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby skidemin » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:25 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:I expect the Government to give in because they won't want to lose the semi final and final.

But what davids says above is spot on, shows there are different rules for the powerful elite.


When the Super League was created, Ceferin made a big deal about it being a power grab by the rich elite clubs. He was right, but this is yet another example that he and UEFA are no different.


So the most devastating virus in living memory isn’t a problem when it comes to VIPs ? And it isn’t a Problem to UEFA either. Some games it is a full house others it’s only a third full.
So is this whole saga over the last 14 months BS or not ? Now don’t forget stay in wear your masks have your vaccinations. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:




I agree with you, it shouldn't be one rule for UEFA and their VIPs but a different rule for us.



How can the gvmnt say it's ok for foreign VIP people to come Into this country without isolating but it's own citizens are forced to isolate ? The backlash will be to much for boris to allow it to happen




they havent said that foreign VIPs can come here without isolating.. in fact they have to this point in time said the exact opposite....
skidemin
 
Posts: 6129
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby skidemin » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:I expect the Government to give in because they won't want to lose the semi final and final.

But what davids says above is spot on, shows there are different rules for the powerful elite.


When the Super League was created, Ceferin made a big deal about it being a power grab by the rich elite clubs. He was right, but this is yet another example that he and UEFA are no different.


So the most devastating virus in living memory isn’t a problem when it comes to VIPs ? And it isn’t a Problem to UEFA either. Some games it is a full house others it’s only a third full.
So is this whole saga over the last 14 months BS or not ? Now don’t forget stay in wear your masks have your vaccinations. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:



the differences in attendances is because its taking part in various countries , all with their own rules ...the reason this is even a topic is because as it stands the 10 day isolation will make it impossible for foreign VIPs and fans to attend the games.. hence UEFA asking again before moving it to a more hospitable country... one that does not test insane amounts of people
skidemin
 
Posts: 6129
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:54 pm

skidemin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:I expect the Government to give in because they won't want to lose the semi final and final.

But what davids says above is spot on, shows there are different rules for the powerful elite.


When the Super League was created, Ceferin made a big deal about it being a power grab by the rich elite clubs. He was right, but this is yet another example that he and UEFA are no different.


So the most devastating virus in living memory isn’t a problem when it comes to VIPs ? And it isn’t a Problem to UEFA either. Some games it is a full house others it’s only a third full.
So is this whole saga over the last 14 months BS or not ? Now don’t forget stay in wear your masks have your vaccinations. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:



the differences in attendances is because its taking part in various countries , all with their own rules ...the reason this is even a topic is because as it stands the 10 day isolation will make it impossible for foreign VIPs and fans to attend the games.. hence UEFA asking again before moving it to a more hospitable country... one that does not test insane amounts of people



Testing as nothing to do with it surely the problem is simply the quarantine time? Dont forget UEFA cup final was switched because of quarantine restrictions in original country Wembley was preferred alternative but boris wouldnt lift restrictions so Portugal got game insteadv as no restrictions there.. but I font expect boris to allow them in ..
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 25289
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby skidemin » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:I expect the Government to give in because they won't want to lose the semi final and final.

But what davids says above is spot on, shows there are different rules for the powerful elite.


When the Super League was created, Ceferin made a big deal about it being a power grab by the rich elite clubs. He was right, but this is yet another example that he and UEFA are no different.


So the most devastating virus in living memory isn’t a problem when it comes to VIPs ? And it isn’t a Problem to UEFA either. Some games it is a full house others it’s only a third full.
So is this whole saga over the last 14 months BS or not ? Now don’t forget stay in wear your masks have your vaccinations. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:



the differences in attendances is because its taking part in various countries , all with their own rules ...the reason this is even a topic is because as it stands the 10 day isolation will make it impossible for foreign VIPs and fans to attend the games.. hence UEFA asking again before moving it to a more hospitable country... one that does not test insane amounts of people



Testing as nothing to do with it surely the problem is simply the quarantine time? Dont forget UEFA cup final was switched because of quarantine restrictions in original country Wembley was preferred alternative but boris wouldnt lift restrictions so Portugal got game insteadv as no restrictions there.. but I font expect boris to allow them in ..



of course testing has every thing to do with it.... most positives are asymptomatic { people who have no symptoms and are not ill } so pretty obvious if we test twice as many people per day as Spain, Italy , Turkey and France combined our positives will be much higher....
skidemin
 
Posts: 6129
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby maccydee » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:26 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:I expect the Government to give in because they won't want to lose the semi final and final.

But what davids says above is spot on, shows there are different rules for the powerful elite.


When the Super League was created, Ceferin made a big deal about it being a power grab by the rich elite clubs. He was right, but this is yet another example that he and UEFA are no different.


So the most devastating virus in living memory isn’t a problem when it comes to VIPs ? And it isn’t a Problem to UEFA either. Some games it is a full house others it’s only a third full.
So is this whole saga over the last 14 months BS or not ? Now don’t forget stay in wear your masks have your vaccinations. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:


They will have measures in place though won’t they so it’s not strictly true however I do see your point. However Wembley could have had the Champions League Final but wouldn’t allow no quarantine so they don’t just give in.

Long and short of it is that people aren’t quarantining on return from holiday and spreading the virus. Certainly that’s how the Indian variant got here.
maccydee
 
Posts: 8584
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Carterton, Oxfordshire

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:41 am

lol

Daily Mail

Boris Johnson has claimed "sensible accommodations" can be made to ensure the Euros final can go ahead at Wembley.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 135692
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby JJ1927 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:05 am

If they allow in 2,500 hangers on whilst not allowing their own citizens to travel there will be an almighty public backlash that not even Boris will be able to recover from.
JJ1927
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:19 pm

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:12 am

They are thinking about allowing people with 2 jabs to enter without having uo isolate like other countries are doing? That will solve this particular problem as no doubt most if the hangers on VIPs have had 2 doses..
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 25289
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby nubbsy » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:42 am

JJ1927 wrote:If they allow in 2,500 hangers on whilst not allowing their own citizens to travel there will be an almighty public backlash that not even Boris will be able to recover from.



Are you kidding me? This nation has proved time and time again that it's willing to bend over and take whatever the f**k is served up to them.

Boris just let 20,000 Indians into the UK during a 3 weeks period and now 90% of COVID in the UK is the indian variant. Now we have to pay the price with a further 4 weeks and what's anyone done? f**k all that's what.
nubbsy
 
Posts: 9371
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am
Location: the diff

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:42 pm

nubbsy wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:If they allow in 2,500 hangers on whilst not allowing their own citizens to travel there will be an almighty public backlash that not even Boris will be able to recover from.



Are you kidding me? This nation has proved time and time again that it's willing to bend over and take whatever the f**k is served up to them.

Boris just let 20,000 Indians into the UK during a 3 weeks period and now 90% of COVID in the UK is the indian variant. Now we have to pay the price with a further 4 weeks and what's anyone done? f**k all that's what.



Those Indians were residents of UK not holiday makers so entitled to return to uk as were the thousands of other people who came in as well from contaminated countries! Only answer was to do what Australia and many other island nations did and that was to stop all people including their own people from entering the country there are thousands of Australians still stuck abroad 1yr later and even the repatriation that as started is a farce with half people not allowed on planes because of dodgy paperwork.. it's so easy to control a unprecedented pandemic without getting things wrong.
Last edited by pembroke allan on Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 25289
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby TheHangedMan » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:43 pm

nubbsy wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:If they allow in 2,500 hangers on whilst not allowing their own citizens to travel there will be an almighty public backlash that not even Boris will be able to recover from.



Are you kidding me? This nation has proved time and time again that it's willing to bend over and take whatever the f**k is served up to them.

Boris just let 20,000 Indians into the UK during a 3 weeks period and now 90% of COVID in the UK is the indian variant. Now we have to pay the price with a further 4 weeks and what's anyone done? f**k all that's what.

Let them in.....and then try to justify their domestic policy on freedoms for our own citizens. Shit storm brewing... :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
User avatar
TheHangedMan
 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:48 pm
Location: Bere Regis, Dorset

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby skidemin » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:39 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:If they allow in 2,500 hangers on whilst not allowing their own citizens to travel there will be an almighty public backlash that not even Boris will be able to recover from.



Are you kidding me? This nation has proved time and time again that it's willing to bend over and take whatever the f**k is served up to them.

Boris just let 20,000 Indians into the UK during a 3 weeks period and now 90% of COVID in the UK is the indian variant. Now we have to pay the price with a further 4 weeks and what's anyone done? f**k all that's what.

Let them in.....and then try to justify their domestic policy on freedoms for our own citizens. Shit storm brewing... :bluebird:



mate we are going to have strains from all over the world on going ..in this case they made a big big deal about how bad it is in India using , as they do. big numbers without putting any perspective in like india has a population 20 times ours.... .. followed by this indian strain being here and more brainwashing...
skidemin
 
Posts: 6129
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: ' UEFA threat to strip UK of Euro 2020 final '

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:20 pm

It’s no consistency that is the problem. General public of the uk have to go through some shit to get back in the country including being forced into a hotel and being charged obscene rates and told they can’t talk to anyone.
Meanwhile migrants are pouring on to our beaches daily with no press coverage. We are then insulted by Boris’s BBQ on the beach with the world leaders sticking their fingers up to the populations around the world with their double standard bullshit.
Now they want to allow people into the UK from possible red zones for the finals at Wembley sending a clear message that we do as we are told not as they do, or they think the population is now so brainwashed they can do whatever they like as they will not be questioned by the masses.
Mind you those that have told us what to do have broke their own rules from the start even the so called experts and they can get away with it when they say sorry it was a lapse of judgment and the public forgives them even feels sorry for them.
We are all in this together my f*cking arse.
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23202
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bluebirdoct1962, Google [Bot], lynncard, Majestic-12 [Bot], Monmouth, papa, piledriver64 and 135 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.