Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vaulks should stay

Sun May 15, 2022 8:10 pm

Hope Will Vaulks stays with us ,ok he s not a highly skilled midfielder but he s a grafter with proven championship credentials,CA help all the new people settled well as the youngsters

Re: Vaulks should stay

Mon May 16, 2022 6:41 am

We should make him Captain.

Mon May 16, 2022 6:48 am

Bakedalasker

Make him captain
Yes of a ship and send him on his way.

Mon May 16, 2022 7:08 am

Absolutely not, he’s average at best

Time he was moved on

Mon May 16, 2022 2:08 pm

I've got no problem with him being in the squad as he gives 100% and is experienced but to make him captain would mean he's basically a guaranteed starter which is a worrying suggestion to say the least. Let's hope Morrison has higher standards.

Mon May 16, 2022 2:17 pm

Of all the players out of contract, Morrison, Ralls and Vaulks are the only ones I’d consider keeping. Think Vaulks has been given a bit of a hard time since he signed. Isn’t the best midfielder we’ve ever had but plays with emotion and gives 100%. Good eye for a pass and a hell of a shot on him. I think he’d thrive in a number 10 role and would definitely like to see him here next season.

Mon May 16, 2022 4:17 pm

GaerBlue wrote:Of all the players out of contract, Morrison, Ralls and Vaulks are the only ones I’d consider keeping. Think Vaulks has been given a bit of a hard time since he signed. Isn’t the best midfielder we’ve ever had but plays with emotion and gives 100%. Good eye for a pass and a hell of a shot on him. I think he’d thrive in a number 10 role and would definitely like to see him here next season.

He can’t pick a pass unless it’s backwards, can’t tackle without giving away a foul and is definitely not a number 10..also he’s no good at tracking back loses his man time after time

I will agree he has got a decent shot in him though :lol: :lol: