Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Very good following tonight

Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:18 am

Got my two tickets, but news of 1720 tickets so this far is an excellent following.

If tickets remain on sale today, and pay on gate is allowed could we touch 2000?

Our away support has improved a lot over the last few years. Nothing like the 70s and early 80s mind, but very good nonetheless.

Re: Very good following tonight

Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:06 am

Barclay1 wrote:Got my two tickets, but news of 1720 tickets so this far is an excellent following.

If tickets remain on sale today, and pay on gate is allowed could we touch 2000?

Our away support has improved a lot over the last few years. Nothing like the 70s and early 80s mind, but very good nonetheless.

A lot more youngsters are enjoying it!

Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:29 am

First away game in a while. Looking forward to it :bluescarf:

Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:30 pm

Barclay1 wrote:Got my two tickets, but news of 1720 tickets so this far is an excellent following.

Your joking right? I went away in that era SOMETIMES our away support was big. Many times there was only a few hundred of us

Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:50 pm

skiprat wrote:

Your joking right? I went away in that era SOMETIMES our away support was big. Many times there was only a few hundred of us

Agree most of the time it was a few hundred with the odd big away support Our away support as a % of our home crowd was big but let’s not pretend that we went in 1000’s all the times