Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thank you Vincent, well done Malky

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:19 pm

There are to be no loose ends, no last minute nerves, no worn out squad by the end of the
month. The problem of goals that appear to have dried up somewhat lately has been addressed
by signing a class striker who will THRIVE under Mr Motivator Malky Mackay. We can expect
another signing or two of that I have no doubt.

So.. Well done Malky, shrewd bit of business.

and I'm sure none of us can deny Frazier Campbell is only here because of Vincent Tans commitment.

So..Well done Tan

And so say all of us??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Re: Thank you Vincent, well done Malky

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Here Here :ayatollah: :malky:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:50 pm

I will never thank him.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:00 pm

BlueBirdForLife wrote:I will never thank him.

Do you forgive Sam?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Apparently we matched what he was on at Sunderland-not possible without Tans commitment not to mention his wallet so I'll thank him on your behalf. :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:32 pm

He's been here a while now, and seeing he has been discussed at length and managed a few on-field cameos, shouldn't we be calling him Vince, or Vinny, even? 8-)

Vincent seems soooo Don Maclean :ugeek:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:37 pm

JimmyJazz wrote:He's been here a while now, and seeing he has been discussed at length and managed a few on-field cameos, shouldn't we be calling him Vince, or Vinny, even? 8-)

Vincent seems soooo Don Maclean :ugeek:

I'm thinking "Big Vinnie". He's even got his own driver/bodyguard Bethanmattsgrampy :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Nice childish comment that.... you'll be the first down the CCS when we play Man Utd at home.... despise fans like you.

Have your own view and opinions, but don't try and convert fans who are putting there money where there mouths are, backing CCFC and not using colour or re-brand as a reason to not attend.

Sad as it sounds, but 1 fan who stays away due to the re-brand, there are 3-5 waiting in the wings.

Remember when we beat Scunny and QPR in the Mill Stad, I cannot wait until the CCS is rocking.... " The blues are going up""

Hairs on back of neck springs to mind...

Live the dream. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Please dont mistake me for the person with the same user name. I don't like the rebrand any moire than anyone else but I am happy to thank Mr Tan for the moneyu he has given Malky to get us where we are.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Bollocks to thanking Tan.

For Tans vision to become a reality he needs premier football therefore he can pay for it. Do we share his vision? Do we bollocks. If you do you need a rocket up your arse.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:54 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Bollocks to thanking Tan.

For Tans vision to become a reality he needs premier football therefore he can pay for it. Do we share his vision? Do we bollocks. If you do you need a rocket up your arse.

Will you be renewing your season ticket if we go up??? that's if you have one.

Utter tripe.... go and speak to any club in financial trouble, go and ask them if a colour change and badge change would have saved them... Full of crap some fans!!

You are not bigger than the club... FACT

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:

Nice childish comment that.... you'll be the first down the CCS when we play Man Utd at home.... despise fans like you.

Have your own view and opinions, but don't try and convert fans who are putting there money where there mouths are, backing CCFC and not using colour or re-brand as a reason to not attend.

Sad as it sounds, but 1 fan who stays away due to the re-brand, there are 3-5 waiting in the wings.

Remember when we beat Scunny and QPR in the Mill Stad, I cannot wait until the CCS is rocking.... " The blues are going up""

Except we aren't blue. On Vinny Tan's command..

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:08 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:

Ill be first down there if it was herford home! Not a dig at the rebrand just not going to thank him for buying a player, it doesn't make up for it sorry imho

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Would you hand over £100 Million plus? without having your own exceptions? He is a shrewd businessman and is a self made billionaire, he knows more reasons about doing it than you do.

Annis and I have had our arguments and may never agree on things, but at least although not liking the re-brand he is paying his dues, going to home and away matches and most importantly watching CCFC regardless of colour.

Beggars belief....

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:17 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Would you hand over £100 Million plus? without having your own exceptions? He is a shrewd businessman and is a self made billionaire, he knows more reasons about doing it than you do.

Annis and I have had our arguments and may never agree on things, but at least although not liking the re-brand he is paying his dues, going to home and away matches and most importantly watching CCFC regardless of colour.

Beggars belief....

I go to every home and as many away games as i can...

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Beggars belief....

& you're saying I don't? :?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 pm

BlueBirdForLife wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Beggars belief....

Exactly mate, he's talking shite.

I think exactly the same as you, would never thank him in fact i can't stand him, but i still go to home and away games.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:39 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:

Utter tripe.... go and speak to any club in financial trouble, go and ask them if a colour change and badge change would have saved them... Full of crap some fans!!

Well why not ask guys like Annis, Carl, Nukes who personally know me.

And where am I claiming to be bigger than the club?

It might be utter tripe to you but that is how I feel. If you are not happy with that then tough on you.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:48 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
BlueBirdForLife wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Beggars belief....

Exactly mate, he's talking shite.

I think exactly the same as you, would never thank him in fact i can't stand him, but i still go to home and away games.

How am I talking crap?? Please explain, also was my post or questions in response to your post?

Read again, I was responding to the chuckle brother.... Don't be so stupid.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Are you trying to imply I don't go to games? :?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Well why not ask guys like Annis, Carl, Nukes who personally know me.

And where am I claiming to be bigger than the club?

It might be utter tripe to you but that is how I feel. If you are not happy with that then tough on you.

Baker, all I'm saying is that until things change, this is CCFC, blue, back, red or pink.

Comments like bollox to Tan, what's the point in saying that?. he is putting up cash where nobody else is or guaranteeing a chance of us hitting the top flight. Yes it's for his own gain, yes it's for another person to buy him out, who even knows if Sam is behind it all?.

But...... If this is the only time in my lifetime we see a Cardiff City team play in the Premier League, I will personally send him my thanks.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Are you trying to imply I don't go to games? :?

Barry.... The word "If"... Do you know what It means??

Does it say you don't go to games?? Thought so

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Me thinks you need to do some growing up :old:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:

No need for sarcastic retorts, was asking a question as I struggled to see what you were saying.

But as a ST holder for many years & someone that attends several away games, I don't feel I have to thank VT & don't want anyone to do it on my behalf either. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Same question. Have you forgiven Sam?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:18 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

No need for sarcastic retorts, was asking a question as I struggled to see what you were saying.

But as a ST holder for many years & someone that attends several away games, I don't feel I have to thank VT & don't want anyone to do it on my behalf either. :ayatollah:

Chuckle, I weren't trying to be funny.Honestly I weren't, but CCFC come as a package. At this moment in time, it may not be the one we all want but maybe the rebrand is the price we all pay to enjoy top flight football.

All I know is we owe an obscene amount of cash, and at the moment we have to be very grateful to the Malaysians.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:18 pm

I wont be jumping over thorn bushes to thank him thats for sure, hes not doing this for us its for himself to make some money back otherwise he will never make money from us if he does not spend more to get to the promise land for himself and others who will be involved sooner or later. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:22 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Chuckle, I weren't trying to be funny.Honestly I weren't, but CCFC come as a package. At this moment in time, it may not be the one we all want but maybe the rebrand is the price we all pay to enjoy top flight football.

All I know is we owe an obscene amount of cash, and at the moment we have to be very grateful to the Malaysians.

Nah, I disagree. Nobody HAS to be grateful at all.

Many people can be grateful and I respect their opinions, but I won't be told I have to be grateful for it.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:22 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Same question. Have you forgiven Sam?

Dont mean to be confrontational by the way but i dislike double standards.

As in, is changing the colour of the shirts more damaging to Cardiff City than
forcing the Club into the High Court knowing full well we could be closed down.?

If you'll never forgive Sam, then fair enough! No double standards there!!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:23 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

But some of us would not rather enjoy top flight football at the price of a rebrand?