Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST A SHORT NOTE

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:15 pm

From Sam HAMMAM Its at the bottom of the STICKY Regarding SAM HAMMAM.

Re: JUST A SHORT NOTE

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:17 pm

That's an interesting little Snippet.... :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Could he be the mystery 2nd buyer interested?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:21 pm

are my missing some thing here?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:27 pm

F#ck Sam, I hope he never gets anywhere near our club again!! If he hasn't gone away and does get the club back at some point it will be a dark day for Cardiff City FC IMO.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:29 pm

swindonbluebird wrote:F#ck Sam, I hope he never gets anywhere near our club again!! If he hasn't gone away and does get the club back at some point it will be a dark day for Cardiff City FC IMO.

Hello mate, I can assure you PR is no better.
But rem I respect ALL Opinions.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:30 pm

I knew something would be given to him in exchange for signing. I wouldn't be surprised if he was given some kind of affiliation with the club in return for signing.

So long as he doesn't f**k us up I don't care what he does but I object to his claims that he loves the club. He might love people involved at the club but trust me, he doesn't love the club.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:31 pm

I agree with Swindonbluebird. Be thankful for the things he has done for us (which are a lot) and hope he doesn't get back in the club.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:43 pm

what note? i dont see anything from Sam Hammam..... Am i going mad?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:44 pm

he lied to the fans

and people still think hes ok ?

I rest my case

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Sludge wrote:he lied to the fans

and people still think hes ok ?

I rest my case

Sludge what is PR doing ?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Merlin wrote:what note? i dont see anything from Sam Hammam..... Am i going mad?

Merlin at the bottom of the Sam Hammam sticky.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
swindonbluebird wrote:F#ck Sam, I hope he never gets anywhere near our club again!! If he hasn't gone away and does get the club back at some point it will be a dark day for Cardiff City FC IMO.

I know PR is no better in most ways but he is better at dealing with money men who would like to invest and also with the council etc. hence the stadium got built once Sam had left. Sam is a nutter and I wouldn't trust him with my sun dream team let alone the club I spend a lot of money watching home and away!!!

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:52 pm

swindonbluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I know PR is no better in most ways but he is better at dealing with money men who would like to invest and also with the council etc. hence the stadium got built once Sam had left. Sam is a nutter and I wouldn't trust him with my sun dream team let alone the club I spend a lot of money watching home and away!!!

We all have our opinions and ours differ, I prob done your head in all the way back from WBA, but I wont start a book again about him :lol:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:53 pm

haha, it was good to listen to your opinions but like we both said we will have to agree to disagree on a lot of things about Sam and DJ!!!

DJ IN!!!!!!! :lol:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

How can you respect all opinions, you banned Dave Sugarman.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:58 pm

JonesMustGo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

How can you respect all opinions, you banned Dave Sugarman.

Thats where your wrong, ASK Him the TRUTH BEFORE YOU SPOUT OFF AND FIND THE FACTS OUT FIRST.
He stated to me by pm that he never wanted to go on here again and asked to be removed.
Have a look on this MB, Everyones Opinions are on here.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:06 pm

TLG has posted on MM Board that he's been banned from here?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:07 pm

What note do you have off Sam Annis?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:07 pm

He just posted on the CCMB "Am i banned from this board as well" - which suggests he was banned from here?

shame! great poster.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:08 pm

corky wrote:What note do you have off Sam Annis?

thats what i was wondering - i dont see any note either?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Merlin wrote:He just posted on the CCMB "Am i banned from this board as well" - which suggests he was banned from here?

shame! great poster.

Just so you know for the final time he stated he wanted nothing to do with this MB and MUCH MUCH MORE.
If we are going to argue about him on here then like Mike Morris I will remove the posts.

TLG IS WELCOME BACK ON HERE ANY TIME.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:14 pm

Merlin wrote:He just posted on the CCMB "Am i banned from this board as well" - which suggests he was banned from here?

shame! great poster.

I agree great poster one of the best, but he has a personal argument with me and thats private, but he stated he never ever wanted to be on here again.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:15 pm

Friday 16th Dec 09.

Sam rang as he is arriving into London tomorrow for 2 days, before his Xmas holidays with his family.
I said I was Sorry to hear he is no longer to do with Our Club, he said dont read in to everything you hear, I havent gone away,but I have done the right thing for the Club I love. Now hopefully everything will sorted from January. They have to reduce their wage bill and sort everything out . I am still there.

FOR THOSE THAT COULD NOT FIND IT

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Dobbin wrote:Friday 16th Dec 09.

Sam rang as he is arriving into London tomorrow for 2 days, before his Xmas holidays with his family.
I said I was Sorry to hear he is no longer to do with Our Club, he said dont read in to everything you hear, I havent gone away,but I have done the right thing for the Club I love. Now hopefully everything will sorted from January. They have to reduce their wage bill and sort everything out . I am still there.

Cheers.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:20 pm

Cheers Dobbin!

i was assuming there was a post MADE from Sam Hammam as stated in Annis' first post! maybe i read into it wrong?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:21 pm

Merlin wrote:

Cheers Dobbin!

i was assuming there was a post MADE from Sam Hammam as stated in Annis' first post! maybe i read into it wrong?

Sorry Merlin, I prob didnt write it clear.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:38 am

if pr doesnt pay him from jan, so sam could be back.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:54 am

:roll: It's like asking Fred West to look after your kids.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Minty wrote::roll: It's like asking Fred West to look after your kids.

A bit harsh, what is PR then ?