Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THOSE OF YOU WITH MULTIPLE ALIASES

Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:56 pm

I have been made admin of this site and I can see who is using multiple aliases, I have been spending time checking through users to see who is creating usernames just to troll the site.

One example I am going to give is one poster on here is and has used Pablue Escobar, CantonG and Son of Tan, I will not name this posters main username and I hope that he stops using these aliases band just continues under his usual username.

There are others who have created several username aliases also but i will be monitoring continuously to rid the site of this type of trolling.

I must be honest as well I have checked some users on here who I thought were using other names but surprisingly to myself they are not.

Great tool to have for myself to use to tidy the site up.

Re: THOSE OF YOU WITH MULTIPLE ALIASES

Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:57 pm

Name and shame Carl! :old:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:58 pm

What are all my ten names carl i feel i need to make more names to post my feelings to :roll: some strange people about who do this which i just can not grasp :laughing6:

You go Carl. Glad someone is sorting this out! :thumbright:
Name and shame them.

Name and shame Carl. Its about time these plums are outed.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:59 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Name and shame Carl. Its about time these plums are outed.

No no he will have me though craig i enjoying hiding behind a name to post my real feelings as my back has no spine :laughing6:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:00 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have been made admin of this site and I can see who is using multiple aliases, I have been spending time checking through users to see who is creating usernames just to troll the site.

One example I am going to give is one poster on here is and has used Pablue Escobar, CantonG and Son of Tan, I will not name this posters main username and I hope that he stops using these aliases band just continues under his usual username.

There are others who have created several username aliases also but i will be monitoring continuously to rid the site of this type of trolling.

I must be honest as well I have checked some users on here who I thought were using other names but surprisingly to myself they are not.

Great tool to have for myself to use to tidy the site up.

Haha I have 2 aliases bobbyblue and Pablue Escobar. canton g was banned months ago, which is why a new account was set up. Son of tan was made for 1 post as a joke over a month ago. Are you seriously saying i am a troll for having 2 account when many have 20+. I will message you on facebook now, if you got a problem with me lets discuss face to face this is bullshit.
Last edited by BobbyBlue on Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Alright Carl, hope you well mate.... you need to start with the personal abuse bollocks as Steve Davies points out.

When one doesn't like what he reads its becomes a straight and normally false personal attack. Take a look at City One as an example today, albeit he made himself look a complete prat. This forum is suffering badly nearly as bad as your football team, you need to shape up ! :lol:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:01 pm

Carl, please name and shame them all.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Lets get the mob going! Pitchforks and torches a fiver each! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Bigbadg was banned so then I created biggyg
Biggyg was banned so I created cantong
Cantong was banned so I set up Pablue
Sonoftan was a one post joke

I have always had bobbyblue. Never have I had more than 2 accounts, this post is a total fukin joke as many have alot more than 2, to single me out is pathetic.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:05 pm

I just think it's really sad. oh well off to take son to park :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:06 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:Bigbadg was banned so then I created biggyg

I have always had bobbyblue. Never have I had more than 2 accounts, this post is a total fukin joke as many have alot more than 2, to single me out is pathetic.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:07 pm

I pity you. You used 2 of those alias' in a past post argument with me. haha

Green Arrow wrote:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

No need to know as Bobbyblue has just admitted, it himself.

Redordead has many other aliases too, time to stop using them I thinks.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:08 pm

carlccfc wrote:No need to know as Bobbyblue has just admitted, it himself.

What about TheBlueWillRise?

Carl, can you just clarify, that I'm only using the one account please? Just to put the argument to bed once and for all that I'm using multi's.

:thumbright:

Why would any sane adult want to use multiple or even One alias? There's some very sad people about. :?

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:10 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote:Why would any sane adult want to use multiple or even One alias? There's some very sad people about. :?

Roathy seems sane and has achieved alot and he has over 100 what's your point.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:12 pm

So why not stick to bobby blue all the time. Why did you feel the need to set up other accounts. I have always posted under my own name and don't understand why other people don't.
The forum would be a better place if people were made to register under their real names when setting up accounts.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:17 pm

steve davies wrote:

So why not stick to bobby blue all the time. Why did you feel the need to set up other accounts. I have always posted under my own name and don't understand why other people don't.
The forum would be a better place if people were made to register under their real names when setting up accounts.

here here Steve. :thumbup: common sense cant prevail though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. i was Sid from Malaysia !

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:17 pm

steve davies wrote:

Steve, I have wanted the facility to do this months and thankfully Annis asked Owain to make me admin for this reason.

It has been great fun reading some of the aliases who have given sarcastic replies to myself and you over the years on this site and now I know who they are.

Hopefully those who use aliases will now stop of their own accord but if they do not then I will name and shame then ban :thumbup:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Daya wrote:
steve davies wrote:

here here Steve. :thumbup: common sense cant prevail though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes you were :thumbup:

Green Arrow wrote:

Carl, can you just clarify, that I'm only using the one account please? Just to put the argument to bed once and for all that I'm using multi's.

:thumbright:

Yes James I can :thumbup:

Daya wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Can you be Sid again? He was a laugh :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:20 pm

steve davies wrote:

2 accounts big deal, like i said the others were banned. Other users on here have alot more than 2 i would put money onit.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:23 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
steve davies wrote:

2 accounts big deal, like i said the others were banned. Other users on here have alot more than 2 i would put money onit.

2 accounts big deal you just named 5 in that post :lol: :lol:

About bloody time. :thumbup:

BobbyBlue wrote:2 accounts big deal, like i said the others were banned. Other users on here have alot more than 2 i would put money onit.

You accused me of multi's yet had them yourself. Laughable. What a hypocrite you are.