Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ole claims Craig Bellamy just 'ran into' Jonathan de Guzman

Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:45 pm

Cardiff City boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer claims Craig Bellamy just 'ran into' Jonathan de Guzman but FA viewtopic.php?f=2&t=135882&p=1410981#p1410981

Monday 10th Feb 2014
By Gareth Rogers
Media Wales

Speaking ahead of tomorrow night's clash with Aston Villa, Cardiff City boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says he expects to have Craig Bellamy available - despite a possible FA action.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Ole claims Craig Bellamy just 'ran into' Jonathan de Guz

Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:48 pm

He should of ran into him harder.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:50 pm

Looking at the images, that sounds like a load of bollocks.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:52 pm

His hand looks photoshopped. The pixelation of his hand suggests this because of how square it is.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:55 pm

Green Arrow wrote:His hand looks photoshopped. The pixelation of his hand suggests this because of how square it is.

Didn't you know Bellamy modelled for the Minecraft character?

Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:56 pm

CantonJack wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:His hand looks photoshopped. The pixelation of his hand suggests this because of how square it is.

Didn't you know Bellamy modelled for the Minecraft character?

:laughing6: :notworthy:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:58 pm

In fairness to De Guzman he never made a fuss...Imagine Busquets, or even some of our PL players' reaction? Good to see we have a derby match without the theatrics

Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:00 pm

well hes hardly going to say yes craig punched him in the back of the head :lol:

who gives a shit hes a dirty jack b*stard who should of had it harder!

Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:00 pm

ThomasC wrote:In fairness to De Guzman he never made a fuss...Imagine Busquets, or even some of our PL players' reaction? Good to see we have a derby match without the theatrics

YES!

Mind you, if he punches Chico in the face then he would of probably gone down holding his knee anyway... :roll:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:01 pm

From FB

Dan Bradford haha sticking up for your players is one thing but this takes the mick
8 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Paul Ridley Sounds a bit of a Fergie excuse lol. Photos can be misleading and cameras do lie, but that looks pretty damning.
Silly, because I've always thought he was a class act.
5 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Chris Holland Ole, those comments are as bad as your team selection
A few seconds ago · Like

Rhys Jones any jack deserves a punch he got away lightly if you ask me
56 minutes ago · Like · 1

Ian Pride didn't hit him hard enough
53 minutes ago · Like

Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:10 pm

"Ram into"

Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:10 pm

From watching the match on TV it looked to me as though Bellamy tried to get his arm over DeGuzman as if he was trying to run around him, not as if he punched him the back of the head.

You can take a photo of a guy jumping up in the air, the still that the photo then depicts could be seen as 'damning' evidence that the man has super flying powers. Further inspection and seeing the action in its entirety would show you that he was actually just jumping. Same scenerio with this image, looks like Bellers is punching him, in reality he was getting round him.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:From FB

Dan Bradford haha sticking up for your players is one thing but this takes the mick
8 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Paul Ridley Sounds a bit of a Fergie excuse lol. Photos can be misleading and cameras do lie, but that looks pretty damning.
Silly, because I've always thought he was a class act.
5 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Chris Holland Ole, those comments are as bad as your team selection
A few seconds ago · Like

Rhys Jones any jack deserves a punch he got away lightly if you ask me
56 minutes ago · Like · 1

Ian Pride didn't hit him hard enough
53 minutes ago · Like

:laughing5: my God whats the world coming to! Chris Holland :ayatollah: that was class :lol:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:18 pm

Why is everyone having a pop at Bellamy and posting threads like this. At least he has some fooking arse ole and passion. Can't say much about our other players and fans.Do you think he needs the money?

Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:40 pm

cardiff yid wrote:Why is everyone having a pop at Bellamy and posting threads like this. At least he has some fooking arse ole and passion. Can't say much about our other players and fans.Do you think he needs the money?

Fans. ......huh. Should be ashamed of yourselves. Get behind the boys FFS. Or support someone else. You are like a load of kids...............................Oh I forgot, you are. :ole: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:52 pm

from the image it is clear that this is just an accident. He was probably just telling de Guzman where the ball was

Get behind our boys people, this MB is becoming embarrassing and is full of witch hunts. What happened to the classic bias supporter?

Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:07 pm

jhippno wrote:from the image it is clear that this is just an accident. He was probably just telling de Guzman where the ball was

Get behind our boys people, this MB is becoming embarrassing and is full of witch hunts. What happened to the classic bias supporter?

If you read,this topic was just copied and pasted from Media Wales today with no comments from this Forum, true or not ?

Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:11 pm

As Bellamy is a cardiff player i believe he did nothing wrong and was an accident :thumbright:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jhippno wrote:from the image it is clear that this is just an accident. He was probably just telling de Guzman where the ball was

If you read,this topic was just copied and pasted from Media Wales today with no comments from this Forum, true or not ?

Many on here are looking for a punchbag and anyone will do. Of course, losing to the Jacks hurts like nothing else but it seems like our players are fair game for slating. I didn't see a lack of passion or effort, i did see a lack of quality at times. Perhaps my comment to get behind the boys would be more applicable on about 30 other threads but i will stick up for Bellamy even if he is in the wrong

Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:16 pm

Jinks wrote:As Bellamy is a cardiff player i believe he did nothing wrong and was an accident :thumbright:

Agreed!! And that golf club incident was pure slander btw

Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:32 pm

Charged! :o

Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:42 pm

jhippno wrote:
Jinks wrote:As Bellamy is a cardiff player i believe he did nothing wrong and was an accident :thumbright:

Agreed!! And that golf club incident was pure slander btw

:thumbright: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:44 pm

just saw that on the CCFC website - FA confirmed charged with violent conduct. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=135882

Inevitable from those pictures really, assuming you discount the grassy gnoll theories...

Hey ho - onwards and upwards.

CTID

Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:44 pm

Bellamy was just stretching and De Guzman obstructed him by putting his head in the way.

I demand a retrial. De Guzman should get a 10 game ban.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:16 pm

I thought the same

Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:23 pm

jhippno wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Many on here are looking for a punchbag and anyone will do. Of course, losing to the Jacks hurts like nothing else but it seems like our players are fair game for slating. I didn't see a lack of passion or effort, i did see a lack of quality at times. Perhaps my comment to get behind the boys would be more applicable on about 30 other threads but i will stick up for Bellamy even if he is in the wrong

I don't know what the forum was like a year back - Agree with sticking up for Bells, it wasn't the worst thing ever seen on a footy pitch, Toure, Rangel lashed out too and got no retrospective punishment this weekend....My theory as to why players are getting more stick than ever is because they are broadcast on T.V every week, whereas before PL, unless you went down to the ground your just picking up papers or a brief highlight package. Fans who watch live footy were used to winning for a few years....I remember players getting stick off fans in the lower leagues in losing teams

T.V creates more judges and jurors.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:30 pm

Not enough of this goes on anymore

Our players have turned into pussys top of the fair play league my arse

Get into them and f**k um up

Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:32 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Not enough of this goes on anymore

Our players have turned into pussys top of the fair play league my arse

Get into them and f**k um up

Well said Baz :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:49 pm

This can't have happened, because if Bellamy had really smacked De Guzman, Chico would have surely fallen over in pain. Poof.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:44 pm

So Bellamy is charged, yet Yaya Toure gets away with it? typical that! :roll: :roll: