Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TNT

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Where are you?

WE NEED AN EXPLANATION, MATE! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Please! :shock:

Re: TNT

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:40 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:Where are you?

WE NEED AN EXPLANATION, MATE! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Whats he said ?

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:Where are you?

Whats he said ?

He posted this in an earlier thread Annis.

Malay investment

Post by TNT ยป Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:05 am
Is not as Peter thought " Rumbled Peter" comes to mind. No suprise there.

TNT

Just wondered what he means? He has obviously heard something?

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:45 pm

I can only assume what I keep hearing, little wispers saying that its not to clever anymore the deal and the Malaysians want to give a lot lot less, just wispers so far .

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:47 pm

TNT speak with forked tounge. :dontknow:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:48 pm

Just all a bit worrying all this waiting, while the club are trying their best to get cash in off of the fans. :shock:

I suppose I should be used to it following City eh mate? :roll:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:49 pm

The Malaysians will only give what the club is worth - No more - and I dont blame them.. Its not as if they have other clubs to look at ?

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Why would you think he knows more than anyone else! Annis is more in the know and he doesn't know what's going on regarding the investment,

Pinch of salt.....

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:Why would you think he knows more than anyone else! Annis is more in the know and he doesn't know what's going on regarding the investment,

Pinch of salt.....

You may be right. Just like to get all the angles to come up with my own assumptions that's all mate. ;)

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:Why would you think he knows more than anyone else! Annis is more in the know and he doesn't know what's going on regarding the investment,

Pinch of salt.....

You may be right. Just like to get all the angles to come up with my own assumptions that's all mate. ;)

What do you feel Peter Ridsdale would do after his departure from Cardiff City in the event of a takeover?

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:50 pm

TNT Tell his spin story to the News of the World and try jump on another gravy train.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:51 pm

TNT wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

Pinch of salt.....

What do you feel Peter Ridsdale would do after his departure from Cardiff City in the event of a takeover?

come work for me :lol:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:53 pm

TNT wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

Pinch of salt.....

I have not thought of that before? I suppose it's best to do what you are best at. He would need to leave with a decent CV up-date at City in order to get another football club because of his previous?

I have to say, he don't look a well man of late either IMHO.

He has lost a lot of weight and looks like he has a lot of worries.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:53 pm

TNT wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

Pinch of salt.....

TNT do you still believe that a takeover is happening with the malaysians then ?

And would you know if there is any truth in the second interested potential investor ?

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Very doubtful of a second interested party, that clearly would be media spin in desperation to jolt the Malaysians, of course poor attempt by Peter that clever Malaysian businessmen would have seen through straight away and make Peter look very foolish and untrustworthy . Malay people are very loyal and trusting people and like to be dealt with respect.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:07 pm

TNT wrote:Very doubtful of a second interested party, that clearly would be media spin in desperation to jolt the Malaysians, of course poor attempt by Peter that clever Malaysian businessmen would have seen through straight away and make Peter look very foolish and untrustworthy . Malay people are very loyal and trusting people and like to be dealt with respect.

Yep, hence the due dilience thing. The Malaysians are going to get our club but at their price. Us fans are going to have to wait a bit longer.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:08 pm

TNT wrote:Very doubtful of a second interested party, that clearly would be media spin in desperation to jolt the Malaysians, of course poor attempt by Peter that clever Malaysian businessmen would have seen through straight away and make Peter look very foolish and untrustworthy . Malay people are very loyal and trusting people and like to be dealt with respect.

which were my thoughts, but that would beg the question as to why PR would state there was a second investor when he had already released statments saying that the malaysians like to take their time and build up a relationship of trust, so if as we believe there is no second investor do you think ( or know ) that the malaysians have pulled the plug ?

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:TNT Tell his spin story to the News of the World and try jump on another gravy train.

No one else would take him Annis, The only way he got into Cardiff was with Hammam in desperation and Ridsdale sales pitch on his " contacts" with financial institutions.

None of which ever came to fruition and his only contact was Keith Harris, who has brought nothing to the Cardiff Boardroom apart from another Directorship with another salary for deciding Peter's salary.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:24 pm

carlccfc wrote:

which were my thoughts, but that would beg the question as to why PR would state there was a second investor when he had already released statments saying that the malaysians like to take their time and build up a relationship of trust, so if as we believe there is no second investor do you think ( or know ) that the malaysians have pulled the plug ?

And what If a certain person was insisting as a condition of sale a heavily paid role of employment as well as " top wack" for share prices.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:25 pm

TNT wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:TNT Tell his spin story to the News of the World and try jump on another gravy train.

No one else would take him Annis, The only way he got into Cardiff was with Hammam in desperation and Ridsdale sales pitch on his " contacts" with financial institutions.

None of which ever came to fruition and his only contact was Keith Harris, who has brought nothing to the Cardiff Boardroom apart from another Directorship with another salary for deciding Peter's salary.

Yes but if he hands us over to a new investor, to the football World he will look and tell everyone how he saved us after Sams reign.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:30 pm

TNT wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

And what If a certain person was insisting as a condition of sale a heavily paid role of employment as well as " top wack" for share prices.

if that is one of his conditions then i worry that the malays will say 'not for us' and look else where :roll:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:37 pm

which were my thoughts, but that would beg the question as to why PR would state there was a second investor when he had already released statments saying that the malaysians like to take their time and build up a relationship of trust, so if as we believe there is no second investor do you think ( or know ) that the malaysians have pulled the plug ?[/quote]

And what If a certain person was insisting as a condition of sale a heavily paid role of employment as well as " top wack" for share prices.[/quote]
if that is one of his conditions then i worry that the malays will say 'not for us' and look else where :roll:[/quote]

I doubt that they would just walk away. They would obviously weigh up the "potential" and begin the process of negotiating a price/value of the club. They could insist that PR walks for the right price. If there is no-one else, surely PR would have to take the offer or we go bust/hand over to Langston/HMRC?

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TNT wrote:

Yes but if he hands us over to a new investor, to the football World he will look and tell everyone how he saved us after Sams reign.

You need the investment first Annis to pull that one off, delivered a new stadium but led the Club to liquidation will not wash.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Anyone know the percentage of shares our shareholders have?

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:55 pm

I should imagine that aside from the debt, another stumbling block is the potential for the club to be self sufficient. I did a piece back in June *** http://forums.walesonline.co.uk/viewtop ... 3665779b16 *** which although not an exact science, shows that we can only expect to break even at best at the new stadium. This, however, is crucially before paying off any debt is factored in which would be a substantial addition to the expenditure. ***this has been altered on the site, I can repost for those having trouble sleeping***

Up until the last 12 months or so, I did fel Peter had done a good job, though of course mistakes were made. However, the more time goes on, the more concerned I have become. In my original piece which I've linked, my original conclusion was that Peter should go, but having reflected on that and having had a conversation with Peter, I decided our finances were so dire that we needed to give him the opportunity to bring in this ivestment. Perhaps I was right the first time, but if this investment doesn't happen as substantially and as soon as Peter has led us to believe, he simply has to go. He has continuously lied to us and treated us with such contempt it defies belief.

My only question, not being au fait with financial intrecacies, is what would happen if we went into admin? Would it just be a case of admin, taking a hit, but not something insurmountable, or would it mean simple liquidation and shopping with the missus in Ikea on Saturday afternoons?
Last edited by saladthedragon on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Yep, hence the due dilience thing. The Malaysians are going to get our club but at their price. Us fans are going to have to wait a bit longer.

Will your shareholders reach agreement on a low share offer price? Thats if there is an offer at all.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:59 pm

I cnnot see any sort of offer coming in from our friends in the east - Mr Ridsdales been rumbled.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:09 pm

TNT wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Will your shareholders reach agreement on a low share offer price? Thats if there is an offer at all.

Depends on how much they want out. Borley has indicated he wants out. Out of all of them I hope he gets what he asks for.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Well if as you state that one of your Directors is set to resign from your Board prior to a supossed take over, then there really must be something adrift.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:20 pm

This is just my opinion but i think there haggling as in trying to get more for there initial investment, i know if i had aspirations or the financial resources to buy a football club i would try to get the best deal.

Maybe this is why Mr Ridsdale looks so stressed?

Just my opinion.