Link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtCnPYLzItQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtCnPYLzItQ

UPDATED:

INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT

“NOTHING / NOBODY CAN JUSTIFY STOPPING PEOPLE FROM HAVING FOOD / WATER”

“ISRAEL HAVE DELIBERATELY CAUSED A FAMINE”

Monday 20th May 2024

ICC Have issued arrest Warrants for Benjamin Netanyahu, his Defence Minister and a number of others in The Israeli Cabinet, plus the leader of Hamas and a number of other Hamas leaders.

Starvation of Civilians, intentionally attacking Civilians, murder of Civilians, so many charges etc etc

Don’t forget Benjamin Netanyahu is also under arrest from the Israeli Courts as soon as he stops the Massacre in Palestine.
That’s why he does not stop.

Confirmed: Shocking / Unbelievable / Despicable/ Been Going on for Months:

BBC

Just said they can verify all the Videos going out and Pictures are genuine of Israel’s IDF Soldiers posing with Kidnapped Palestinians and Torturing of Palestinians.

IDF Soldiers have been putting these out for months in their own names and mocking the Palestinians.

BBC have contacted the IDF Commanders with No response.

You can find these all over Social Media and The IDF don’t hide about

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=239247
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Confirmed: Shocking / Unbelievable / Been Going on for M

Fri May 17, 2024 12:08 pm

Confirmed: Shocking / Unbelievable / Been Going on for Months:

BBC

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=239247

Just said they can verify all the Videos going out and

Pictures are genuine of Israel’s IDF Soldiers posing with Kidnapped Palestinians and Torturing of Palestinians.

IDF Soldiers have been putting these out for months in their own names and mocking the Palestinians.

BBC have contacted the IDF Commanders with No response.

You can find these all over Social Media and The IDF don’t hide about
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 17, 2024 12:10 pm

Israel is a Terrorist State:

Fri May 17, 2024 12:10 pm

Israel is a Terrorist State:

Fri May 17, 2024 12:17 pm

So they have confirmed everything that people has been saying for months, im disgusted that now the BBC want to tell the truth! But I'm not shocked it's them all over.

The uk should step out right now and say if they don't end this shit we will sanction them just like we have with russia.

The world is so fucked up that killing kids is ok unless its on our doorstep. If you like politics or not everyone should write to there local mp and tell them you want an end to it all. It's the least you can do as a mum dad sister brother!

Fri May 17, 2024 12:20 pm

kyle08 wrote:So they have confirmed everything that people has been saying for months, im disgusted that now the BBC want to tell the truth! But I'm not shocked it's them all over.

The uk should step out right now and say if they don't end this shit we will sanction them just like we have with russia.

The world is so fucked up that killing kids is ok unless its on our doorstep. If you like politics or not everyone should write to there local mp and tell them you want an end to it all. It's the least you can do as a mum dad sister brother!

Kyle,

I’ve always said the Truth always comes out in the end.

The British Media have hidden their heads in the sand for years and now know they have NO other choice but to put it out as Nazi IDF Soldiers are blatantly putting it out.

How can anyone even contemplate defending Israel, it sickens me.

Fri May 17, 2024 12:40 pm

IDF Soldiers celebrating after killing a Palestinian Family / Evil Evil Bastards :evil: :evil:

Fri May 17, 2024 1:01 pm

It’s just unbelievable that Israel is not cut off from the World:

Fri May 17, 2024 1:02 pm

Annis an IDF officer was sacked or whatever they do by Israel about 3mnths ago for taking photos that are illegal in war? But as Normal IDF would investigate themselves which is the standard response to all things labeled against IDF like those hostages and little girl killed by them..... there's absolutely no oversight into atrocities done by IDF as the West don't believe what they been told.....yet if Israel says something the West immediately take action like stopping funding to aid organisations.. no wonder Israel acts with impunity as they believe they're untouchable

Fri May 17, 2024 1:04 pm

It’s a Pity USA & The UK were not honest about what’s going on:

Fri May 17, 2024 1:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Annis an IDF officer was sacked or whatever they do by Israel about 3mnths ago for taking photos that are illegal in war? But as Normal IDF would investigate themselves which is the standard response to all things labeled against IDF like those hostages and little girl killed by them..... there's absolutely no oversight into atrocities done by IDF as the West don't believe what they been told.....yet if Israel says something the West immediately take action like stopping funding to aid organisations.. no wonder Israel acts with impunity as they believe they're untouchable

It’s beyond Allan,

That’s exactly what happens.

The IDF are allowed to Massacre / Rape / Murder and Celebrate it.
And Nothing will happen to them.

Yet if Nazi Israel makes an accusation, then everything is Banned or Suspended.

Fri May 17, 2024 1:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Annis an IDF officer was sacked or whatever they do by Israel about 3mnths ago for taking photos that are illegal in war? But as Normal IDF would investigate themselves which is the standard response to all things labeled against IDF like those hostages and little girl killed by them..... there's absolutely no oversight into atrocities done by IDF as the West don't believe what they been told.....yet if Israel says something the West immediately take action like stopping funding to aid organisations.. no wonder Israel acts with impunity as they believe they're untouchable

It’s beyond Allan,

Let's see if fifa got the balls to ban their football teams ... a meeting as been called to discuss throwing them out of football its been sponsored by at leadt 5 ountries..

Fri May 17, 2024 1:41 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It’s beyond Allan,

Let's see if fifa got the balls to ban their football teams ... a meeting as been called to discuss throwing them out of football its been sponsored by at leadt 5 ountries..

Allan,

They should do and everything to do with Israel should be BANNED

Fri May 17, 2024 1:48 pm

All them should be Charged with War Crimes

Nazi Israel :evil: :twisted:

Fri May 17, 2024 3:53 pm

Annis read the article and its the same nonsense from people/Lawers who say what they've done "MAY" be a war crime? in other words they're to scared to say directly "IT'S " a war crime which it clearly is... its no wonder IDF does what it wants as its encouraged by politicians and the world dont want to be seen to call them out over gheor crimes... Reading more on fifa get impression infantino not interested in banning them instead says its a legal thing so basically passing buck.

Fri May 17, 2024 4:27 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It’s beyond Allan,

FIFA , don't make me laugh... how do they let Iran play then?

Fri May 17, 2024 4:50 pm

JulesK wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It’s beyond Allan,

FIFA , don't make me laugh... how do they let Iran play then?

Because they had cuddled up to yanks but slowly untangling their arms around them now .....

Sat May 18, 2024 7:08 am

Call this Self Defence:

Israel has dropped almost 75,000 bombs and shells on Gaza in 200 days, twenty times more than the US aimed at Iraq in six years of war.

The world's 200 bloodiest days since the Rwandan genocide. It’s not war. It’s genocide.

Sat May 18, 2024 7:15 am

pembroke allan wrote:Annis read the article and its the same nonsense from people/Lawers who say what they've done "MAY" be a war crime? in other words they're to scared to say directly "IT'S " a war crime which it clearly is... its no wonder IDF does what it wants as its encouraged by politicians and the world dont want to be seen to call them out over gheor crimes... Reading more on fifa get impression infantino not interested in banning them instead says its a legal thing so basically passing buck.

This is my main point if Israel, UK and USA say it’s a War Crime it is, if they don’t say it it’s left in limbo.

If the same 3 Governments say someone or another Country they suddenly are until they change their minds.

All three are as bad and have caused more Wars than any other Countries in the World.

Sat May 18, 2024 7:40 am

To post the other side’s perspective, the BBC news website on 17 May reported that 3 Israeli bodies of people murdered on October 7 have been recovered from a Hamas tunnel - 2 women and 1 man.
Hundreds of Israelis at the pop festival are still missing.

I have a neighbour whose distant cousin’s body (aged 26) who attended the festival was found some time ago. She had apparently been repeatedly raped and beheaded. The head was supposedly by the body. Who knows if what I was told is an exaggeration?

Another couple I know who live about 2 miles from me had their 20 year old son - an Israeli army sergeant on duty at the festival- killed by Hamas. His name and death was all over the UK news immediately after October 7.

There is war currently happening in about 20 countries in Africa - how many other’s elsewhere in the world? Why don’t we hear about these like we do about Palestine and to a lesser extent, Ukraine? The answer is that I think so many people of Palestinian descent live in the UK. Also, Jews have been the rest of the world’s whipping boys for thousands of years.

When I come home to London by train after City games, I invariably see many Palestinian flags on the train platforms around Paddington and on the local train home. I never had the courage to ask why they don’t travel to Palestine to help their brothers if they care that much! Wouldn’t be here to write this if I did!!

I write this not as a supporter of either side in Israel/Palestine, but just as someone who likes to see a balanced view in world affairs reporting. Personally, I have no religious affiliation both currently and from my ancestors.

I would also point out that the people carrying Israeli flags to their protests in London are far less frightening and far more reasonable in attitude than the other side - ie the group all the other posters on this thread favour.

Please don’t ban me as this site is very enjoyable and interesting to me, plus at times great fun. I very rarely post, but enjoy reading it

Sat May 18, 2024 12:50 pm

Winchmore Hill Bluebird wrote:To post the other side’s perspective, the BBC news website on 17 May reported that 3 Israeli bodies of people murdered on October 7 have been recovered from a Hamas tunnel - 2 women and 1 man.
Hundreds of Israelis at the pop festival are still missing.

I have a neighbour whose distant cousin’s body (aged 26) who attended the festival was found some time ago. She had apparently been repeatedly raped and beheaded. The head was supposedly by the body. Who knows if what I was told is an exaggeration?

Another couple I know who live about 2 miles from me had their 20 year old son - an Israeli army sergeant on duty at the festival- killed by Hamas. His name and death was all over the UK news immediately after October 7.

There is war currently happening in about 20 countries in Africa - how many other’s elsewhere in the world? Why don’t we hear about these like we do about Palestine and to a lesser extent, Ukraine? The answer is that I think so many people of Palestinian descent live in the UK. Also, Jews have been the rest of the world’s whipping boys for thousands of years.

When I come home to London by train after City games, I invariably see many Palestinian flags on the train platforms around Paddington and on the local train home. I never had the courage to ask why they don’t travel to Palestine to help their brothers if they care that much! Wouldn’t be here to write this if I did!!

I write this not as a supporter of either side in Israel/Palestine, but just as someone who likes to see a balanced view in world affairs reporting. Personally, I have no religious affiliation both currently and from my ancestors.

I would also point out that the people carrying Israeli flags to their protests in London are far less frightening and far more reasonable in attitude than the other side - ie the group all the other posters on this thread favour.

Please don’t ban me as this site is very enjoyable and interesting to me, plus at times great fun. I very rarely post, but enjoy reading it

You say hundreds missing from festival but wheres the news stories about this? All is mentioned is the 136 or so hostages? One problem I have with Israeli claims is they either dont provide evidence or the evidence is so flimsy
It doesn't prove a thing and to be honest wouldn’t believe a word they say going on their lies and denials so far in this conflict only need to look at high profile murders of hostages and little girl to see that they're out of control ..... hamas the same ... as for protests yes Palestinians are more vociferous than Israeli considering their countrymen are being forced out of their land and 35k killed....but what are Israelis marching for the hamas atrocity or their persecution? If you said one thing against Israel you are accused of being antisemitic or supporting terrorist they're not interested in what others say about starving people out or liberally killing civilians under the disguise of one may be a terrorist... they're just concerned for their own self interest but more and more countries that were supporters of them are turning against them ! Guess they'll be crying we are being persecuted again.

Sat May 18, 2024 11:31 pm

You've answered your own question al.. millenia of persucution means they take the measures they deem necessary.

Sun May 19, 2024 6:57 am

The Israeli occupation drops leaflets on Gaza featuring pictures of dozens of Palestinians whom they claim are affiliated with Hamas.

Among these pictures are images of young Palestinian children, who are being blackmailed and threatened with death if they do not come forward to provide intelligence to Israel.

Sun May 19, 2024 7:00 am

BEFORE AND AFTER

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Sun May 19, 2024 7:09 am

A true fact:

Sun May 19, 2024 7:12 am

So some stick up for Israel about a few hostages.

Israel have been kidnapping and murdering Palestinians for 76 years.

Israel Currently hold 8,340 Palestinian Hostages, half of them Women and Children

100’s of Aid Workers Killed by Israel

Humanitarian Food lorries attacked by Israel

140 Media Killed by Israel

Israel don’t want Peace they want to wipe out Palestine

The whole World told Israel not to Attack Rafah, But Israeli ignores and Slaughters children

800,000 Palestinians are displaced again

Blocking Gaza from getting water and food

Israel are Deliberately Starving innocent Palestinians

Sun May 19, 2024 10:15 am

The world hasn't seen anything like the destruction in Gaza since Second World War.

Sun May 19, 2024 1:56 pm

rumpo kid wrote:You've answered your own question al.. millenia of persucution means they take the measures they deem necessary.

Who Palestinians?

Sun May 19, 2024 2:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:A true fact:

Arabs and Jews are all equal descendants of Abraham.
Israel ideally should be a single nation state where Arabs, Jews and other religions can live together in peace and harmony.
Enough blood has been shed in the name of religion in what is now called Israel; not just in the current terrible conflict but for hundreds of years.

Sun May 19, 2024 3:13 pm

So some stick up for Israel about a few hostages.

Israel have been kidnapping and murdering Palestinians for 76 years.

Israel Currently hold 8,340 Palestinian Hostages, half of them Women and Children

100’s of Aid Workers Killed by Israel

Humanitarian Food lorries attacked by Israel

140 Media Killed by Israel

Israel don’t want Peace they want to wipe out Palestine

The whole World told Israel not to Attack Rafah, But Israeli ignores and Slaughters children

800,000 Palestinians are displaced again

Blocking Gaza from getting water and food

Israel are Deliberately Starving innocent Palestinians