Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The useless c**t, otherwise known as “Rob Page”

Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:54 pm

Honestly.
Wales looking so one dimensional, haven’t looked dangerous all game, against a team ranked below 200th in the world.

How can the hierarchy not see that he has to go!?!?
He’s basically killing everything Gary Speed set the foundations of.

Re: The useless c**t, otherwise known as “Rob Page”

Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:00 pm

Awful manager. Taking us backwards.

Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:01 pm

Just posted my thoughts on the game after watching it all..... said previously he's not upto the job simply no imagination going forwards against a team conceded 50 goals in last 11 games while we hardly had shot of note.... truly pathetic tactics on trying yo breakdown 11 man defence previous 11 teams managed it "France 14" but not us. :banghead:
Last edited by pembroke allan on Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:02 pm

f*cking rubbish page out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:19 pm

Only 8 other teams have failed to score against them we make 9! And the other 8 rank in bottom levels of fifa rankings ... shows how awful page's set up or tactics were against such opposition! Absolutely no excuses can justify way we played

Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:27 pm

Utter disgrace :banghead: get rid of page now, for the sake of Welsh football.

Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:08 pm

RP is totally out of his league,,, and the WFA need to seriously get their act together, before we get another Bobby Gould situation on our hands.

Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:10 pm

Page should’ve gone after our embarrassing presence at the World Cup. He failed us for the euros and yet he remains. The FAW need to get rid of him, he is dragging Wales down, down, down.

Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:24 pm

blue for you wrote:Page should’ve gone after our embarrassing presence at the World Cup. He failed us for the euros and yet he remains. The FAW need to get rid of him, he is dragging Wales down, down, down.

100% out of his depth. I’m fuming that Warnock is bringing him out on his tour. Almost want to get a refund

Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:39 pm

Any progressive football nation would have sacked him after the toothless world cup.

The proof is in the pudding. He's awful!

Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:57 pm

Glad I missed the game , he should of gone a year ago , he’s useless , clueless and amateurish ,
And yes I was going to go to Warnock night but f**k that now after seeing page was going ,
Another 3 years he has left on his contract wtf

Thu Jun 06, 2024 10:18 pm

Showed a lack of respect with that starting line up to GIB - Get the game won then bring on the youngsters :shock:

Otherwise you have to explain yourself - result -performance - to a team ranked 203rd in the world :(

Thu Jun 06, 2024 10:42 pm

Page is knob. Listening to him is irritating, he thinks blooding some youth with a weak lineup against Gibraltar is building for the future. We lose our next friendly against Slovakia and that’s going to be a great boost for the squad. The only reason he picked Gibraltar was for holiday away with the boys.

Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:44 am

We've gone from Semi Finalists of the Euros in 2026 to not being able to score against Gibraltar, he should have gone after the World Cup where we were woeful.

PAGE OUT

Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:02 am

He belongs in Parks football.
I can’t listen to the man. It upsets me.
Unfortunately, it says as much about the cretins running the show.

Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:43 am

Not a lover of Page myself too but it was a team full of youngsters against a team who Scotland euro finalists could only put 2 passed them .The problem is they’ve given him a long contract now instead of a rolling yearly contract .The committee is full of dinosaurs unfortunately and I struggle to think who we might attract.

Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:54 am

What don't understand with him is saying look at bigger picture and what he's trying to achieve? Fact is last qualifying group we had a team full of mid 20s age group with around 25 appearances each! So what's the bigger picture he's trying to achieve? Last night should played experienced players 1st half go 2 up then 2nd half play the youngsters ..... he's got no tactical nous going forward only need to see him play Rambo as holding midfielder when he plays last night 80% possession 3 decent attempts very poor... now no match winner in bale so future looks bleak with him at helm....

Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:12 pm

Wanted him gone since Euro2020.

Was obvious then and even more obvious now! How this hasn’t been sorted yet is absurd.

Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:26 pm

27.78% win record with Wales.

Garbage.

Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:40 pm

I’m not saying I’m in the page in or out camp, but what would your thoughts be on a foreign manager. Or even an English manager?

Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:42 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:27.78% win record with Wales.

Garbage.

Facts are facts.......and another lame horse lingers on for the money! Page OUT! :bluebird:

Fri Jun 07, 2024 3:26 pm

cs_original wrote:I’m not saying I’m in the page in or out camp, but what would your thoughts be on a foreign manager. Or even an English manager?

No foreign manager would work for the amount the FAW are paying but it would not bother me in the slightest.

Fri Jun 07, 2024 3:56 pm

cs_original wrote:I’m not saying I’m in the page in or out camp, but what would your thoughts be on a foreign manager. Or even an English manager?

Couldn’t care less as long as they delivered and had passion for the project.

Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:26 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:

Couldn’t care less as long as they delivered and had passion for the project.

Agreed, I don't feel there is a need for the manager to be Welsh.

Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:40 pm

At this point I'd take Russell Slade just to get rid of Page

Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:43 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:We've gone from Semi Finalists of the Euros in 2026 to not being able to score against Gibraltar, he should have gone after the World Cup where we were woeful.

PAGE OUT

Are you a time traveller ?

Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:35 pm

MoodyBluebird wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:We've gone from Semi Finalists of the Euros in 2026 to not being able to score against Gibraltar, he should have gone after the World Cup where we were woeful.

PAGE OUT

Are you a time traveller ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I had to read it twice just to try and understand it pmsl , maybe had a few too many have you bleed blue :bluebird:

Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:55 pm

Or if your going to replace Page ..... Why not give the job back to Giggs or have Bellars play a part in the decision ???

Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:25 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Or if your going to replace Page ..... Why not give the job back to Giggs or have Bellars play a part in the decision ???

Exactly it makes sense to give it to one of them , but faw will just keep page in until the next qualifier campaign and we will miss out again , why is Welsh sport so badly run

Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:54 pm

The FAW need to come out from the rock they are living under and admit they made a mistake giving Page such a lengthy contract. Only when they have done that can we sack Page, take the financial hit and employ a manager that can manage at the international level. Page has to go before he totally destroys the progress Welsh football has made over the last decade. Page seems to be a decent bloke, but he needs to admit he's out of his depth.PAGE OUT NOW!