Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ BREAKING CCFC SEASON TICKET UPDATE “

Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:34 am

The Seasons not far from starting, Come on Bluebirds :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Everyone is Apparently so Positive :bluebird:

We are going for Automatic Promotion or at worst Play-offs.

Cardiff are one of the Cheapest Season Tickets not only in the Championship but Cheaper than most League 1 & 2 Clubs.

We are approx the 20th Cheapest out of 92 Clubs in the English Leagues / Great Value

You could support us when we were going up and begging for Tickets when we were in the Premier League.

We have one of the Biggest catchment areas in football with NO opposition, Over 1 million people with in 20 miles.

We have a lot of talented players now.

YET WE HAVE ONLY SOLD 12,600 SEASON TICKETS ( last season over 16,000 ), most clubs are increasing each season, we should be getting 18,000 Sold.

COME ON BLUEBIRDS SUPPORT YOUR CLUB :bluebird: :bluebird:

You’ve had 24 years of virtually success , get down their and show your loyalty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ BREAKING CCFC SEASON TICKET UPDATE “

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:07 am

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:23 am

Reply:

Nor is the North East but they all turn up week In week Out.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:26 am

Sadly people would rather sit in an armchair and watch United Liverpool etc
Been saying this for years
When I was a kid growing up in the valleys my old man took me down in 1965 and I was hooked yet others around me in those valleys would rather follow Man Utd etc
You are right about those band wagon lot though grabbing tickets when the promotion came I know a guy who bought 4 season tickets in the canton
Just to watch that Liverpool ffs
I got about 20 over my younger years to follow us but the rest no chance

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:31 am

Replies:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:34 am

henge56 wrote:Sadly people would rather sit in an armchair and watch United Liverpool etc
Been saying this for years
When I was a kid growing up in the valleys my old man took me down in 1965 and I was hooked yet others around me in those valleys would rather follow Man Utd etc
You are right about those band wagon lot though grabbing tickets when the promotion came I know a guy who bought 4 season tickets in the canton
Just to watch that Liverpool ffs
I got about 20 over my younger years to follow us but the rest no chance

But Bradford fans turn up and watch their club in League 2

Brum fans in League 1

Birmingham fans in League 1

Yes I do agree we have a massive support of Cherry Pickers and Glory Hunters

But even so, with the area our fans come from a minimum of 18,000 season tickets should be sold, great value ,

But for me after let’s face it 24 years nearly of not being lower than the Championship they should now have got wanting to watch their local club

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:35 am

Replies

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:43 am

Replies:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:44 am

Replies:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:44 am

Replies:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:45 am

Replies:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:47 am

Replies:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:48 am

Replies:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:51 am

The problem is we have had so many promises in recent years. We have replaced 5 loans with 2 loans. And yet we are going for top 2 - joke. Still spent no money. No centre forward. The imminent signing has not happened. Now we are told he expects signings before the start of the season which starts in less than 3 weeks. We might get one and then the transfer deadline will come and we will have the same rubbish about couldn’t get a deal done in time. Yet we still carry players like Bagan, King and Etete. Many look at the forum waiting for signings and I get that. But It’s the hope that kills.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:55 am

Brezza wrote:The problem is we have had so many promises in recent years. We have replaced 5 loans with 2 loans. And yet we are going for top 2 - joke. Still spent no money. No centre forward. The imminent signing has not happened. Now we are told he expects signings before the start of the season which starts in less than 3 weeks. We might get one and then the transfer deadline will come and we will have the same rubbish about couldn’t get a deal done in time. Yet we still carry players like Bagan, King and Etete. Many look at the forum waiting for signings and I get that. But It’s the hope that kills.

2 loans ? , they've signed permanent

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:57 am

Replies:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:59 am

Replies:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:04 am

Steven Russell Carlisle FC

Cardiff are cheaper than my league 2 club Carlisle

Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:09 am

Couple of weeks left would be nice to have a few signings to boost the numbers .

Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:16 am

wez1927 wrote:Couple of weeks left would be nice to have a few signings to boost the numbers .

I agree with that, we need to get everyone excited

Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:17 am

Replied:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:31 am

Reply:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:50 am

Replies:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:51 am

You have got to be honest Annis, all the talk in the original post is setting us up for a fall.
We've all seen this before, it's the boy who cried wolf again.
I have renewed my own and my grandson's ticket, but we still have no strikers. (plural, as we need two as if one gets injured we are back to Etete, Robinson, et al god forbid) Other positions need strengthening too.
I think we are looking at best 12th if not.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:18 am

Majority of people have iptv so all games are on here. I think this is having an impact on attendances.

The match experience is piss poor if we are honest so I can see why people haven't renewed. I probably won't renew again if we have a repeat of last season.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:21 am

Maybe the renewal figures are low for a reason, I’d like to think it’s a proper way of protesting against the ownership? Let’s be fair, how many on here bang the drum season after season about wanting Tan out, yet keep lining his pockets by buying Seadon tickets for not much reward every year? Everyone should boycott, and hats off to them.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:22 am

Barryblues wrote:Majority of people have iptv so all games are on here. I think this is having an impact on attendances.

The match experience is piss poor if we are honest so I can see why people haven't renewed. I probably won't renew again if we have a repeat of last season.

So do all other clubs, on a Saturday I can get 95% of games, so why is it not affecting other clubs attendances, crowds are improving everywhere ?

That’s the truth the match experience is pure shite.

But watch out is will be called club bashing by Wez, as he says everyone is excited??

It’s not club bashing it’s the people who run our club are at fault.

I started this topic to urge fans to buy them and stay loyal, No one person has shown excitement on FB or Twitter??

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:25 am

SBF1 wrote:You have got to be honest Annis, all the talk in the original post is setting us up for a fall.
We've all seen this before, it's the boy who cried wolf again.
I have renewed my own and my grandson's ticket, but we still have no strikers. (plural, as we need two as if one gets injured we are back to Etete, Robinson, et al god forbid) Other positions need strengthening too.
I think we are looking at best 12th if not.

How is it?

We are great value in my view and are cheap compared to other clubs.

We all know we need a striker and surely Bulut / Board will finally get us one a quality one.

I have renewed mine 52 consecutive seasons, not having a manager, striker , hate of Tan would not stop me from buying a season ticket as Cardiff are my club.

You never replied in another topic, still waiting??

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:27 am

SP73 wrote:Maybe the renewal figures are low for a reason, I’d like to think it’s a proper way of protesting against the ownership? Let’s be fair, how many on here bang the drum season after season about wanting Tan out, yet keep lining his pockets by buying Seadon tickets for not much reward every year? Everyone should boycott, and hats off to them.

Because it’s our club.

We can hate the regime , but it’s still our club.

Apparently some say they are happy how we are run and we are more professional?

Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:38 am

Utter rubbish, why would people keep lining the pockets of a regime they don’t want to support? Mark my words, after a few bad results, the moaning will start of wanting the board out, the same people who were first in the queue to buy the new shirt, ‘I’ll keep buying the merch, season tickets, but god I hate Tan’, it’s an absolute joke, well done the stay aways.