Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Todd cantwell signing ?

Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:29 pm

Decent player .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Todd cantwell signing ?

Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:37 pm

Wicked player he is , wat a signing that will be

Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:41 pm

Just a twitter account posting fake transfer news

Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:02 pm

MillenniumNova wrote:Just a twitter account posting fake transfer news

Yeah that account has virtually no followers and just makes things up.

Black listed as far as I’m concerned.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:05 pm

Not a chance.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:18 pm

100% leaving rangers has fallen out with the manager, hopefully to us .

Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:21 pm

He can inherit Bowler's nancy boy headband.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 5:59 pm

Read on twitter (some Scottish journo) that we have had a 6m bid accepted rising to 9m :) can’t see that being anywhere near true though.

He would be a good signing but surely not for that type of money, plus I’d rather be looking at paying that on a striker????

Just posting what I’ve read :)

Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:07 pm

ScottCcfc27 wrote:Read on twitter (some Scottish journo) that we have had a 6m bid accepted rising to 9m :) can’t see that being anywhere near true though.

He would be a good signing but surely not for that type of money, plus I’d rather be looking at paying that on a striker????

Could be the overall deal .add ons etc .

Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:10 pm

Suprised if he came here after we sang get yer hair cut you scruffy c season before last.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:18 pm

actionman wrote:Suprised if he came here after we sang get yer hair cut you scruffy c season before last.

If the wages are right he won’t give a crap mate.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:27 pm

ScottCcfc27 wrote:Read on twitter (some Scottish journo) that we have had a 6m bid accepted rising to 9m :) can’t see that being anywhere near true though.

Who’s the journo mate?

Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:29 pm

Few of the rangers lot also saying we are in for him now.

He was quality at Norwich. If he can get anywhere near that quality again he will cause a lot of problems at this level for defences.

Hes not very well thought of in Glasgow it seems

Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:30 pm

He does look a bit of a "gloria" .

Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:38 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Who’s the journo mate?

Steve Turdson on twitter mate, says freelance journo, so taking it with a pinch of salt, and as another fake account.

He would be a good signing but can’t see that figure being paid. Unless it’s a structured deal as wez said

Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:32 pm

ScottCcfc27 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Who’s the journo mate?

Steve Turdson on twitter mate, says freelance journo, so taking it with a pinch of salt, and as another fake account.

He would be a good signing but can’t see that figure being paid. Unless it’s a structured deal as wez said

Looked a bit deeper. He’s a proper journo mate :thumbup:
Based in Glasgow and he’s a Motherwell fan.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:37 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
ScottCcfc27 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Who’s the journo mate?

Looked a bit deeper. He’s a proper journo mate :thumbup:
Based in Glasgow and he’s a Motherwell fan.

Maybe something in this then, as long as the fee is structured over a couple of year then I’d be really happy with this.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:51 pm

Not a bad player for a girl :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:59 pm

Figures of 4m and 6m being mentioned... Forget it, Tan wants all frees again.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:57 pm

Could this be a replacement if Colwill is moving on? Rumours of West Ham earlier in window.

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:05 pm

montyblue wrote:He does look a bit of a "gloria" .

Me & other half love giving him stick when on tv He's the proverbial panto
villain ..... :laughing6:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:24 pm

What a waste of money ... and agree 100% with you that money should be spent on a striker :thumbup:

Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:31 am

Scottish papers say he is still injured

Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:10 am

Say on twitter that we've had a 2.8 million bid accepted rising to 4 million.

Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:33 am

wez1927 wrote:Say on twitter that we've had a 2.8 million bid accepted rising to 4 million.

Is it a reliable source on twitter Wez?

Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:59 am

wez1927 wrote:Say on twitter that we've had a 2.8 million bid accepted rising to 4 million.

Must be true then :roll:

Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:08 am

Attacking Pace, Balance on the ball, Quick vision and the ability to win free kicks on the edge of the box are all reasons why this potential signing excites me.

I personally would use him as an attacking midfield role which would allow Rambo to play a less energetic central playmaker role

Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:34 am

Paul Keevil wrote:Attacking Pace, Balance on the ball, Quick vision and the ability to win free kicks on the edge of the box are all reasons why this potential signing excites me.

I personally would use him as an attacking midfield role which would allow Rambo to play a less energetic central playmaker role

Think I’d use him wide right with a licence to come into number 10 position. Midfield trio of Siopis, Ramsey and Turnbull.

Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:39 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Paul Keevil wrote:Attacking Pace, Balance on the ball, Quick vision and the ability to win free kicks on the edge of the box are all reasons why this potential signing excites me.

Think I’d use him wide right with a licence to come into number 10 position. Midfield trio of Siopis, Ramsey and Turnbull.

That would work. Wherever we choose to play him he has the ability to be one of the best players in the Championship.

Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:41 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Transfermarkt has him down as playing most of his games on the left. Wondering if he's Grant's replacement perhaps. Either way, Cantwell Ramsey Turnbull playing together is pretty mouth watering from an attacking sense. Still need that striker to finish this all off