Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" UNBELIEVABLE / NOW BULUT ATTACKS THE FANS "

Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:58 pm

EROL BULUT:

"For us all the games are big games," he began. "We have to start from many weeks before. It’s normal that I have pressure, when you don’t have the results we are expecting - what the board and the fans are expecting, but I can live with this.

"It’s the first time in my career I’ve had a start like this. I am also living this at the moment. We have to be realistic. The opponents against us, how they created, what they created and what we created, they were not better than us, maybe Burnley we can put away. But all the other games we had chances to win a game or lead the game.

"But football is like this, when you don’t score and opponents score, you can’t change the results.

"It’s normal you get pressure. What I don’t like also, if media or social media are writing about something to criticise me or my work, this I don’t like. Because it’s not true.

"You have to be honest. When everything goes well, everything is fine, when you have a few losses, no one is next to you. This is not something new. At least now I can see who is really next to us and who is not next to us. This is the point. Now I see real fans and real people who are next to us.

"When we are winning, everyone is next to us. When we are losing as a team, then who is next to us? When I see stupid things on social media about my players or myself, I don’t need that. If you are with us or with Cardiff City, you have to be with us until we die. Not only when we are winning, I don’t need that.

"I am including everybody. I don’t care who takes it personally. It doesn’t matter who. I take everybody in. Fans, media, we have to be together, but we are not. You attack me after five games, one point, 11 goals conceded, fine. If everything goes bad, you try and make it bad, why didn’t you write them last season about these bad things? OK, you were writing a few bad things, that is normal.

"Then it was the style of play, how we play, now this is how we play, so now it’s the results? What is it? A few people were writing about something. I don’t want to talk about, I know who’s talking. But it’s not the moment to speak about that. We have to speak about results. We have to fight to get back. We have a team where we don’t have to be in this position now after the first five games. We have been a bit unlucky. The opponents have been more lucky than us.

"We didn’t score, we didn’t make the result. This is normal and then I get pressure. I accept that. But in Turkey we say that if you attack under the belt it’s not good, you need to stay on the level. But I can live with this. This is not my first team. I have trained a few teams, including Fenerbahce, then you can understand the pressure. It’s just the way (it’s written) I don’t like."

"With them I don’t have a problem," he said of the Bluebirds hierarchy. "I have my guys around me. Fans and fan pages deliver things. I have to see what messages come. I’m not on social media every day, but I want to say that when we are together we have to be together. Not only to show we are together. This club doesn’t need this.

"About details we can speak. Now we have to speak about being together, fighting together, getting results.

"I thank the fans, they support me a lot. The real Cardiff City fans, they support us. Every game. They travel with us and give everything for the club. It’s not like we don’t want [to win].

"We showed in pre-season and in games that we can do it - but we didn’t have the luck. You can say, is it luck? We have to do more. But opponents against us we didn’t allow them much. The few chances they create, they score, that’s the difference. That’s why we didn’t win games. A few games we could win - Sunderland, Middlesbrough, even the Derby game we had a chance to score. We conceded a chance from nothing. We also had some chances, four chances if I remember. They have one, they score.

"No one has to make everything bad. When someone has to pay for something, I have to pay, I have no problem with that. But I take the responsibility for everything."

Re: " UNBELIEVABLE / NOW BULUT ATTACKS THE FANS "

Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:07 pm

If we can’t criticise after the start we’ve made then when can we?

Once again showing his stubborn streak. Lose Saturday and it will be a horrible atmosphere.

Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:10 pm

Well nothing surprises me with this idiot....How is he still there...Should have gone end of last season...and now its the fans fault...just go....you not worthy of our club....

Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:20 pm

Wow what a load of bullet shit! We are lucky to have one point as the Jack's should have beaten us. Lose Saturday which I think we will surely he has to go. It's a total shambles.

Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:28 pm

What an absolute stinker of a statement. Heads gone, big time.

You should never ever react to fans and social media. That is weak.

He has stated the tough start. A winner wouldn't do that (imagine someone like Bellamy on the same topic)!

He think we've been in first 5 games. That is deluded.

Take the mic off him, ffs!

Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:30 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:EROL BULUT:

"For us all the games are big games," he began. "We have to start from many weeks before. It’s normal that I have pressure, when you don’t have the results we are expecting - what the board and the fans are expecting, but I can live with this.

"It’s the first time in my career I’ve had a start like this. I am also living this at the moment. We have to be realistic. The opponents against us, how they created, what they created and what we created, they were not better than us, maybe Burnley we can put away. But all the other games we had chances to win a game or lead the game.

"But football is like this, when you don’t score and opponents score, you can’t change the results.

"It’s normal you get pressure. What I don’t like also, if media or social media are writing about something to criticise me or my work, this I don’t like. Because it’s not true.

"You have to be honest. When everything goes well, everything is fine, when you have a few losses, no one is next to you. This is not something new. At least now I can see who is really next to us and who is not next to us. This is the point. Now I see real fans and real people who are next to us.

"When we are winning, everyone is next to us. When we are losing as a team, then who is next to us? When I see stupid things on social media about my players or myself, I don’t need that. If you are with us or with Cardiff City, you have to be with us until we die. Not only when we are winning, I don’t need that.

"I am including everybody. I don’t care who takes it personally. It doesn’t matter who. I take everybody in. Fans, media, we have to be together, but we are not. You attack me after five games, one point, 11 goals conceded, fine. If everything goes bad, you try and make it bad, why didn’t you write them last season about these bad things? OK, you were writing a few bad things, that is normal.

"Then it was the style of play, how we play, now this is how we play, so now it’s the results? What is it? A few people were writing about something. I don’t want to talk about, I know who’s talking. But it’s not the moment to speak about that. We have to speak about results. We have to fight to get back. We have a team where we don’t have to be in this position now after the first five games. We have been a bit unlucky. The opponents have been more lucky than us.

"We didn’t score, we didn’t make the result. This is normal and then I get pressure. I accept that. But in Turkey we say that if you attack under the belt it’s not good, you need to stay on the level. But I can live with this. This is not my first team. I have trained a few teams, including Fenerbahce, then you can understand the pressure. It’s just the way (it’s written) I don’t like."

"With them I don’t have a problem," he said of the Bluebirds hierarchy. "I have my guys around me. Fans and fan pages deliver things. I have to see what messages come. I’m not on social media every day, but I want to say that when we are together we have to be together. Not only to show we are together. This club doesn’t need this.

"About details we can speak. Now we have to speak about being together, fighting together, getting results.

"I thank the fans, they support me a lot. The real Cardiff City fans, they support us. Every game. They travel with us and give everything for the club. It’s not like we don’t want [to win].

"We showed in pre-season and in games that we can do it - but we didn’t have the luck. You can say, is it luck? We have to do more. But opponents against us we didn’t allow them much. The few chances they create, they score, that’s the difference. That’s why we didn’t win games. A few games we could win - Sunderland, Middlesbrough, even the Derby game we had a chance to score. We conceded a chance from nothing. We also had some chances, four chances if I remember. They have one, they score.

"No one has to make everything bad. When someone has to pay for something, I have to pay, I have no problem with that. But I take the responsibility for everything."

Erol, Please, as Cardiff City supporters we are used to suffering Bad results over the years.

Just take on Board that its your STYLE OF PLAY and the TACTICS that the fans can see is the problem. jst too defencive and not high press, wing press, (IE) bit of excitment as It is just same old same old Negative defencive football.

Maybe you are so used to lining up your teams like this as manager but it just does not seem to be working on the pitch or for the enjoyment of the fans.

Most of us fans always say that they would rather we had a go at the opposition from the first stages of the game, than sit back and when we concede a goal to start chasing the game. OK nobody likes to loose, but your tactics are just not working.

And it is not fair to blame the fans, They see shite football, they call it out. What do you and everybody there expect.

I do hope you can change it for the better but us fans are getting fed up with the negative tactics.

:old: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:42 pm

He is absolutely Barking,get rid now for Christ sake.

Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:44 pm

Good lord, the captain of our ship has well & truly shown his colours

I was taught, the leader should always keep his head? This man looks to blame others a EVERY opportunity.
Take a look in the mirror Bulut, you are way way out of your depth at Cardiff City. Please jump on your self opinionated
ship, and sail back to Turkey, at the very earliest opportunity.

:bluescarf:

Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:57 pm

"The opponents were not better than us"
"The opponents were more lucky than us"
"We showed in pre season " ( I was at Kiddiminster game I said to my son, this is going to be a shit show before Christmas - nothing has changed)
"The real Cardiff City fans"!!!! How dare you Bulut, deluded stubborness on another level, its actually a Vincent Tan like statement.

I have had to read through this a couple of times, firstly so I dont knee jerk post, but secondly because I cant quite believe his words or where his head is at. Though I just had a minute to wind my neck in, and actually I am not that surprised. There has been no accountability and instant self defence and excuse making through his full tenure. Im sad to say there is hints of delusion and the fact that he is totally defined by his rigid system and management style and ignorant to the well documented issues it causes.

But to turn it onto the fans?! I had to wind my neck in because I felt attacked there for a minute. When I have been at The Hawthorns on a shitty dark Tuesday night and not work the opposition goalkeeper at all. Thats called being with the team Mr Bulut, doesnt mean I am with you! I never have been! I saw what he was all bout very early doors and those 3 derby wins covered your ass sir. We have every right to speak our minds when we invest our time and money a lot of us cant afford to support our great club.

I have been pragmatic, accepting of your supporters defence of you whilst being consistent of criticism towards you, I have chanted your name despite my dislike of your management. I am now very angry.

You have now gone from a unaccountable, stubborn, predictable, poor manager to a liability in my eyes, those comments was not necessary. You are the worst manager of City since Bobby Gould. We deserve better than you even with our clueless owner. Even if we beat Leeds tomorrow - Get out of our club

Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:08 pm

The Bulut train has come of the rails big time. What an absolute idiot having a go at us fans who pay our well earned money to support our club. Absolutely deluded.

I was here supporting City 47 years before this idiot arrived and I hope to be around for many many more after he's gone giving my full support to my club.

It could be toxic Saturday which is a shame considering the occasion.

Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:10 pm

Lost the players and has completely lost the fans with this press conference. He will not be our manager Saturday night

Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:14 pm

A man under pressure and knows that a heavy defeat on Saturday will mean hell be unemployed by the end of the weekend

Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:28 pm

Wiggy wrote:Good lord, the captain of our ship has well & truly shown his colours

I was taught, the leader should always keep his head? This man looks to blame others a EVERY opportunity.
Take a look in the mirror Bulut, you are way way out of your depth at Cardiff City. Please jump on your self opinionated
ship, and sail back to Turkey, at the very earliest opportunity.

:bluescarf:

Fair play to you, you were right about Bulut from the start when idiots like me were defending him.

His comments today are a disgrace and I think he's a dead man walking.

Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:39 pm

Bulut taking no responsibility.

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:08 pm

Starting to show why he's lost the dressing room.

If he can say that about the fans, then what's he saying behind closed doors to his squad?

Shocking statement to make

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:40 pm

Lack of character there.
It's a sign his heads gone.
And he can't deal with being knocked.

He needs to take his personality out and manage.
It's a game. So just fckin get on with it
The management is not right, so review, learn lessons and grow stronger ffs.
Or
Fck off

Own up. Be honest, stop deflecting..

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:47 pm

Unfortunately there is only one outcome for him now, totally lost all professionalism after this rant. Problem we face is the 3 clowns supposedly in charge taking an eternity to see what's falling apart in front of them and then trying to provide a solution.

We have been in some relegation battles in the past, however, this looks nailed on already. Dreadful season ahead

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:15 pm

Can’t talk about being “unlucky” anymore unfortunately.
1 goal scored, 11 conceded says everything.

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:31 pm

cardiffboy1995 wrote:Can’t talk about being “unlucky” anymore unfortunately.
1 goal scored, 11 conceded says everything.

Him talking about luck has always pissed me off.

You make your own luck.

I pay £35+ just for train fare to every home game and he says I'm not a "real" fan?? Really out of order.

Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:31 pm

The more I think about this the more it pisses me off. How many more people can get involved with our club and have total distain for the fans.

It all comes from the top though and the stubborn, megalomaniac Tan.

Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:39 pm

If you don't like us fans then grab your cardigan and fkc off. We pay your wages and can see the shit you're putting out every week

Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:48 pm

What a tw*t.

He's been a shit manager for quite a while and now showing his true colours off the pitch too.

Blames absolutely everybody and everything and takes no responsibility for any of the shocking performances and results we've had over the last 10 months.

If you're not happy with the fans Erol then the feeling is mutual.

If only Tan had the bollocks to have got rid of the loser at the end of last season.

And to think that Dalman had the nerve to take the piss out of Tan's "football knowledge" :lol:

The pair of them haven't got a f*cking clue.

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:20 pm

Bulut only a WIN ON SATURDAY will DO OTHERWISE WE KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN O ER TI YOU EROL

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:24 pm

Once a manager reacts like that they have lost the plot Dave jones did it and he was gone, Bulut should go managers should never blame or attack supporters for stating an opinion on social media they should act above all that.

I like to tell Bulut what is stupid he has failed and unless he changes things will be sacked and Cardiff City have to pay compensation for his failure that is what is stupid not us having opinions against him.

Dalman should pay that compensation as again he has got a manager in who has failed remember he did not get Warnock it was the supporters who said go and get him

Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:00 pm

valleyrambill wrote:Once a manager reacts like that they have lost the plot Dave jones did it and he was gone, Bulut should go managers should never blame or attack supporters for stating an opinion on social media they should act above all that.

I like to tell Bulut what is stupid he has failed and unless he changes things will be sacked and Cardiff City have to pay compensation for his failure that is what is stupid not us having opinions against him.

Dalman should pay that compensation as again he has got a manager in who has failed remember he did not get Warnock it was the supporters who said go and get him

Does feel like the end.

He had today to put his case across but blamed other people like always.

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:25 am

Absolutely shocking statement.

Every single Fans Forum in the country and I suspect the world would react no differently to us following the pitiful set of results and performances we've had to endure.

If Bulut thinks differently he is out of touch with reality and in the wrong business. He's now lost the backing of all the supporters, which can only mean the end of his tenure is nigh.

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:56 am

I thought he was a negative shit manager after about 2 months..now he's just shitter

Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:55 am

He said what they created and what we created is no different "Really",
And he uses the word "attack" thats something he should mention in his game plan rather than towards the fans which might help

And if he reads this forum
then ffs

"attack attack attack".

That's all we want.

Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:57 am

The 5=2 stuffing to a team well relegated who we made look like fecking Brazil at the end of last season tells me everything I need to know about Bulut, will he turn it around, I hope so, can he...not to sure. :bluebird:

Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:47 pm

It’s everybody else’s fault but never his Bulut,
What a complete coco the clown !!!
He has lost the games
Lost the dressing room
Lost the fans
The guy is a loser