Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE NEW KIT

Wed May 29, 2013 1:51 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:I'd love to see annis face when he first sets eyes on that kit Lol

:lol:

Wed May 29, 2013 1:53 pm

That is f*cking minging, blue or red....it's f*cking shit. We are the most tasteless club ever!
Last edited by Taff on the Mersey on Wed May 29, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 29, 2013 1:53 pm

The shorts :oops:

Re: New Cardiff City Home Shirt Photos

Wed May 29, 2013 1:55 pm

hutchyblues wrote:Maybe it will look better when the shirt is tucked right in and the waistband on th shorts is pulled up to the chest? Tan Stylee!

:notworthy:

Wed May 29, 2013 1:57 pm

If I was going out for a run but I didn't have matching gear and threw anything on, thats what I would look like. I wouldn't mind too much as nobody would pay any attention. But to walk out in front of thousands of screaming fans and be on the telly! Do me a favour!! :o

Are they having a laugh or what???!!

Wed May 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:This has made my day.

Actually I feel sorry for those who have support the red because the club and Tan have let them down big time with this,

Woah, slow down. It's one terrible kit, we will only have it for one year. It doesn't change my view about anything. Could have made just an awful a fist of it with blue.

Wed May 29, 2013 2:01 pm

f*cking dreadful :(

Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Our club are a joke. That has to go down as the worst looking kit EVER.

Wed May 29, 2013 2:06 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:This has made my day.

Actually I feel sorry for those who have support the red because the club and Tan have let them down big time with this,

So the club you support having an awful home kit has made your day :roll: I'm gutted its so bad to be honest and it certainly hasn't made my day

Wed May 29, 2013 2:09 pm

As someone who has tolerated the rebrand, I must say that that is the worst kit I have ever seen. Who at the club has the final say on these things? They should be sent to the f*cking opticians.

Awful.

Wed May 29, 2013 2:11 pm

I really like it actually.................................................................................

No - of couirse 'm kidding. It is hideous in the extreme, but thanks very much CCFC for saving me a lot of money, as I iwll deffo not be purchasing any part of that abomination. Might spend more money at Toffs buying more retro tops.

Wed May 29, 2013 2:11 pm

LOVE IT when is it on sale :lol: :ayatollah: :malky:

Wed May 29, 2013 2:12 pm

Andrew Taylor on Twitter:

@Andrew_Taylor86: @MAcMcAuliffe why the shorts a weird colour??!! Has @IJL79 designed this strip??

Even the players don't like it!!

Wed May 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Just finished vomiting.........urghh here we go again! Fooking vile kit.

Wed May 29, 2013 2:15 pm

rodins wrote:Andrew Taylor on Twitter:

@Andrew_Taylor86: @MAcMcAuliffe why the shorts a weird colour??!! Has @IJL79 designed this strip??

Even the players don't like it!!

They are going to have to at least replace those shorts with all red or white.

Won't be selling many full kit combinations if it stays the same that's for sure! No self respecting full kit wanker would be seen in that combo.

Wed May 29, 2013 2:15 pm

when the law kick a door in on police camera action thats the sort of top you expect the resident smack head
to be wearing. who designed it? i wouldnt wear it for decorating the fuckin house

Wed May 29, 2013 2:16 pm

Fair play its awful those shorts don't help. If the club had any sense it would rush the blue away one out and get shorts that match.

Wed May 29, 2013 2:18 pm

f*cking awful! The club should be embarrased by that kit

Wed May 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Shocking , cheap piece of crap.

Wed May 29, 2013 2:23 pm

TAN OUT.

Wed May 29, 2013 2:24 pm

:evil:
I have always had a thing for football kits since a kid in the seventies designing my own on my school books. So I have seen them all, and it pains me to say that this is up there with the worst kits of all time. What a laughing stock outfit our players will be wearing in our biggest season in front of a global audience. More embarrassment. Don't kiss the badge bellars, looks like it will be hard work! We will have the worst badge and home kit in world football. Who designs these? why not let the fans design them or at least pick one from a shortlist, they will surely sell more that way! Actually best summed up by a post on CCMB -

MAM! I can't find my football shorts!!

Well you'll have to wear your other red ones. I don't care if the other kids will laugh at you, its your own fault for not putting them in the wash

Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm

Blueboo wrote:It looks like Huds got to the changing room last and had to wear the odd shorts from lost property.

I'd be disappointed to wear a kit like that in the Cardiff & District league, let alone the Premiership.

Who the hell makes the design decisions? I can only imagine Tan stamped his rather warped fashion sense on things, but surely everyone at board level and the marketing department could have told him... Please no! This is truly shocking.

Completely agree its just awful

Wed May 29, 2013 2:27 pm

red shorts??? :sad7: disgusting

Wed May 29, 2013 2:28 pm

Is it APRIL 1st. :lol:
You've got to laugh its pathetic.

Wed May 29, 2013 2:29 pm

what a pile of cak, probably one of the cheapest nastiest kits i have every seen, and its our debut kit in the Premier League, what a total utter embarasment, our club really know how to mess things up :oops: :oops: :oops:

Wed May 29, 2013 2:29 pm

The worst thing is the jacks have a lush adidas kit with all gold on it and we got that piece of shit. Im so embarassed already

Wed May 29, 2013 2:34 pm

Shocked and speechless......for once :lol:

Wed May 29, 2013 2:36 pm

Mel86 wrote:The worst thing is the jacks have a lush adidas kit with all gold on it and we got that piece of shit. Im so embarassed already

This

Wed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm

darran1927 wrote:
Mel86 wrote:The worst thing is the jacks have a lush adidas kit with all gold on it and we got that piece of shit. Im so embarassed already

They're going back to black now :ayatollah:

Wed May 29, 2013 2:45 pm

Fucksake! That's the biggest pile of wank I've ever set my eyes on! :evil:

Tan's a f*cking wanker!