Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THOSE OF YOU WITH MULTIPLE ALIASES

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Jinks wrote:
64JACK wrote:
Jinks wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I have been made admin of this site and I can see who is using multiple aliases, I have been spending time checking through users to see who is creating usernames just to troll the site.

One example I am going to give is one poster on here is and has used Pablue Escobar, CantonG and Son of Tan, I will not name this posters main username and I hope that he stops using these aliases band just continues under his usual username.

There are others who have created several username aliases also but i will be monitoring continuously to rid the site of this type of trolling.

I must be honest as well I have checked some users on here who I thought were using other names but surprisingly to myself they are not.

Great tool to have for myself to use to tidy the site up.

I bet you have more than one Carl you hypocrite :laughing6: :laughing6:

I think everyone knows you haven't got one Jinks. Theres no bigger tw*t than you on here. You stand out a mile! :laughing6:

Wow your so hurtful :roll: At least i don't hide behind names like some.. Now f**k off you swansea c**t .. saying that i bet your another forum fake :thumbup:

Love you long time! :laughing6:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:14 pm

This is like a game of truth or dare... :lol:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:27 pm

Polo, Llan Bluebird, Paul etc etc

I am my own poster, 100%. This is my main and only account and I do not have an alias. I was a long term browser of this site and decided to sign up and have a laugh because some of the posters on here are exactly like the character I used to parody. Stuck in the past dinosaurs. I'll admit the joke wore on for a little too long but lets be honest the amount of people that bit and got so angry with me it had me in stitches how people could be so stupid.

Anyway, I am not a Jack and I am long term season ticket holder. Can you confirm that I am not Polo please or rather Polo isn't me! :lol:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
Nanny McPhail wrote:He stated you're not using multis now, that's not to say that you've never done it in the past.

I haven't ever used two accounts at the same time. If one is banned or becomes defunct I have another. Ive requested a name change a few times as well.

You have. When you were pretending to work for a football stats company or something like that... You were asking for card details and trying to get people to apply for a job.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:39 pm

A block wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
Nanny McPhail wrote:He stated you're not using multis now, that's not to say that you've never done it in the past.

I haven't ever used two accounts at the same time. If one is banned or becomes defunct I have another. Ive requested a name change a few times as well.

You have. When you were pretending to work for a football stats company or something like that... You were asking for card details and trying to get people to apply for a job.

I wasn't asking for card details at all. I did say to people to apply though yes. It was a joke. If you want to follow through on that libellous claim then go ahead. You've also just proven you're a multi on the forum.
Last edited by Green Arrow on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:40 pm

A block wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:

How do you know that if you only joined 2 days ago

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
A block wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:

I wasn't asking for card details at all. I did say to people to apply though yes. It was a joke. If you want to follow through on that libellous claim then go ahead. You've also just proven you're a multi on the forum.

Sorry I was mistaken. However, that shows you have had more than one account at a time :)

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:42 pm

There's only one Luton bluebird, one Luton Bluebird :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:43 pm

A block wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
A block wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:

Sorry I was mistaken. However, that shows you have had more than one account at a time :)

Apology accepted. It was my only account actually. I got banned so set up that account and then I got unbanned so went back to the other. I've only had one account at a time. Ive changed names though etc. and had many accounts in succession.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:46 pm

Bluebird86 wrote:You asked for bank details.

No I didn't. I said that you should apply and then that stuff would be sorted out etc. I never asked for details at all. Stop lying or back it up.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Is it possible to delete your own account? Or does it have to be done by an admin?

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:48 pm

karlmpayne wrote:Is it possible to delete your own account? Or does it have to be done by an admin?

Admin.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:49 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
karlmpayne wrote:Is it possible to delete your own account? Or does it have to be done by an admin?

Admin.

Cheers

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:52 pm

I've got a separate user account but that's the funkyrooster account and it needs deleting as will no longer be needed!

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:53 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have been made admin of this site and I can see who is using multiple aliases, I have been spending time checking through users to see who is creating usernames just to troll the site.

One example I am going to give is one poster on here is and has used Pablue Escobar, CantonG and Son of Tan, I will not name this posters main username and I hope that he stops using these aliases band just continues under his usual username.

There are others who have created several username aliases also but i will be monitoring continuously to rid the site of this type of trolling.

I must be honest as well I have checked some users on here who I thought were using other names but surprisingly to myself they are not.

Great tool to have for myself to use to tidy the site up.

Can you delete the funky rooster user account for me please Carl. Cheers

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:55 pm

What are the laws governing the storage, use of ips gathered by football forum sites. :)

Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:09 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Polo, Llan Bluebird, Paul etc etc

I am my own poster, 100%. This is my main and only account and I do not have an alias. I was a long term browser of this site and decided to sign up and have a laugh because some of the posters on here are exactly like the character I used to parody. Stuck in the past dinosaurs. I'll admit the joke wore on for a little too long but lets be honest the amount of people that bit and got so angry with me it had me in stitches how people could be so stupid.

Anyway, I am not a Jack and I am long term season ticket holder. Can you confirm that I am not Polo please or rather Polo isn't me! :lol:

Bluebird since 1948 does not have any aliases :thumbup:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:16 pm

Carl at least go through the people who have commented on this topic.

Oust them.

Name and shame.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Has any of the mods got other accounts? Be honest. :lol:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:06 pm

What, exactly, is the point of having multiple aliases? Surely the point of a football forum is to have your say, and to see what others think of any issues in the game generally, and in our club in particular.

To some extent I can understand the WUMs, some of them are very good. Others, mainly the Swansea fans and the egg-chasers, not so. But that's just my own view.

Can't help thinking that the multiple account holders should get out more, find a girlfriend, and get a life.

Surprising how many posters on here don't actually go to games, too.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:08 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Has any of the mods got other accounts? Be honest. :lol:

Nope

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:09 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Polo, Llan Bluebird, Paul etc etc

Bluebird since 1948 does not have any aliases :thumbup:

I quite liked his original persona. Found myself agreeing with most of his views. Then, to my horror, found out that he was a spoof! I must be more of a BOF than I thought I was :old:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:13 pm

Took me long enough to make this account, stuck on the question fo days lol fuk trying to make another one :lol:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:14 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Nope

So who is Latest News?

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Llangainbluebird, I agreed with him quite a bit as well. Hope you like the real me too! Maybe we have shared a pint or two in the Pantydderwen... used to go there quite a bit when I holidayed down west.

:ayatollah:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:15 pm

Nanny McPhail wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Nope

So who is Latest News?

It's an account used by all mods to post news regarding the club

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:16 pm

steve davies wrote:
Nanny McPhail wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Nope

So who is Latest News?

f*cking multis.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
steve davies wrote:
Nanny McPhail wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Nope

So who is Latest News?

f*cking multis.

My point exactly. ;)

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Llangainbluebird, I agreed with him quite a bit as well. Hope you like the real me too! Maybe we have shared a pint or two in the Pantydderwen... used to go there quite a bit when I holidayed down west.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:28 pm

Carl it's about time someone cleaned up this forum as its become a bit of a joke. Why can't you simply ban all posters who have multiple accounts? Ban every IP address they have ever used and then it might improve the quality of the forum long term. :thumbup: