Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Well a Clueless Club/Clueless manager and our fans '

Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:09 pm

I walked out after the 4th, the communication was abysmal and the effort to track back was shocking.

Taylor was at fault for all 3 goals.

I feel sorry for Ole picking up after Malky's mess. Anyone who took the job was going to have it tough.

Malky single handily was taking us down anyway. I doubt we would have won 2 FA Cup games and I only would of seen us get 1 point under MM in the games since he left. His tactics were shocking.

Ole has got us playing the right way but at the back I don't know what's going on, put in Taylor for John, shocking. John has done basically nothing wrong.

You can judge the signings all you want but I am happy he didn't go down MM's route and mess the money around.

Re: ' Well a Clueless Club/Clueless manager and our fans '

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:41 pm

We are in the same same position now as we would be with malky, how the hell he couldn't see where our problem was week in & out is beyond me WHITTS & TAYLOR should never pull a shirt on for us again ! and OLE has realised by taking WHITTS off the other week , NOW he has had a good view of TAYLOR & its goodnight from him too .. AS for leaving 30 mins early , its no different to going for a HOTDOG 10 mins before half time & and leaving to get out of the carpark 10 mins before full time ?? (this happens in droves at the canton end) I just wonder what these people would do if in a cinema ?? thank god malkys gone just wait and see if he gets another prem job ?? I doubt it will last !! :x