Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I honestly cant get my head around to why would you?

Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:59 am

troobloo3339 wrote:Getting old
Injury prone
Always good for a mistake or two
How ever
Very profesional still in good shape think he genuinely loves cardiff
But time moves on big thank you for past glorys good luck in the future mark :bluescarf: :ole: :ole:

Well said

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:21 pm

:thumbup: For once Annis as of late I totally agree with you a 100 percent on this, I was so disappointed with this departure I just couldn't understand it......... :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote::thumbup: For once Annis as of late I totally agree with you a 100 percent on this, I was so disappointed with this departure I just couldn't understand it......... :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

:shock: as of late Warren :lol:

I still cant understand it, but thats football for you.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:49 pm

I found it odd that Hudson only re-tweeted one tweet, and his wife re-tweeted the same one. That's only my opinion though.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146828

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:52 pm

Hudson wouldn't have played, he was behind Manga, Connolly, Morrison and Turner (when fit). Even then we have Cala, not to mention Gabbidon should the need arise. Clearly he wants to play so he's gone to a club where he will get games.

I fail to see the issue here :roll:

Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:05 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Hudson wouldn't have played, he was behind Manga, Connolly, Morrison and Turner (when fit). Even then we have Cala, not to mention Gabbidon should the need arise. Clearly he wants to play so he's gone to a club where he will get games.

I fail to see the issue here :roll:

As I've said before, the issue here has nothing to do with Hudson ;)

Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:06 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I found it odd that Hudson only re-tweeted one tweet, and his wife re-tweeted the same one. That's only my opinion though.

http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic ... 2&t=146828

Ned, Hmm interesting.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:I found it odd that Hudson only re-tweeted one tweet, and his wife re-tweeted the same one. That's only my opinion though.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146828

Ned, Hmm interesting.

do you think Tan is holding her hostage and this is just a rescue signal ??

Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:22 pm

I remember the conversation I had with Carl and it was me who brought up the subject about Hudson after he had a good game against Wigan I told Carl that Hudson would be a vital in our bid for promotion .he told me then that he was being let go to Leeds I couldn't believe it then Carl didn't get it quite right he has ended up in Yorkshire but at Huddersfield .hudson was one of us he gave everything in is time here I think it was a big mistake to let him go .carl was right when he said he was always arguing with his brother Jamie about Hudson he was a proper defender .im drawing a close on this know but I wish mark all the best for the future he was a top player for us know its time to move on .but I think we have made a big mistake in leaving him go :bluescarf:

Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:23 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:I remember the conversation I had with Carl and it was me who brought up the subject about Hudson after he had a good game against Wigan I told Carl that Hudson would be a vital in our bid for promotion .he told me then that he was being let go to Leeds I couldn't believe it then Carl didn't get it quite right he has ended up in Yorkshire but at Huddersfield .hudson was one of us he gave everything in is time here I think it was a big mistake to let him go .carl was right when he said he was always arguing with his brother Jamie about Hudson he was a proper defender .im drawing a close on this know but I wish mark all the best for the future he was a top player for us know its time to move on .but I think we have made a big mistake in leaving him go :bluescarf:

So who was he going to play ahead of?

Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Another bash Ole & Tan thread by Annis over something very common in football.

Player in latter years of career, failing to meet the grade and is in decline. and right at the back of the pecking order moving on in his career to find regular playing time.

God, I mean Tan is to blame for all of this! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: