Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I CAN SEE OUR CLUB RETURNING TO BLUE/IF "

Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:17 pm

darran1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
darran1927 wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:Don't forget that returnan promise us the world tomorrow - old badge restored, blue kit, decent signings and an obvious assault on promotion back to the Prem, just to get all us doubters to renew our season tickets over the next couple of months.

But By the time it comes to the club submitting the badge and shirt designs for next season he could have a change of heart and still keep us in red.

The meeting is a positive step, but I still don't trust him.

Agree with this , I still don't think we will get what we want out of this meeting I think the most we will get is . If all the fans stop protesting get behind the team blah blah blah then they may consider reviewing the kits.
We need it to be unconditional that we get the blue kits back I just can't see it , I really hope I'm wrong

No way will they will ask fans to stop protests for promise return to blue! They no it won't work. :thumbup:

I'm just not trying to get my hopes up I just can't see them just given us what we want , with us having to put up with the rebrand for what seems like an eternity . I really hope we get what we want I'm just worried we wont

It could be what he wants? After all he is trying to sell us in near future cannot do that with club losing to much money (no ST sales) so he needs to revert us back to blue to keep on Track! :thumbup: