Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of Swansea City v Cardiff City?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:00 pm

Swansea City win (Evens)
48%
Cardiff City win (11/4)
38%
Draw (23/10)
14%

Total votes : 56

Re: MATCH THREAD: “ SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY “ MATCH THRE

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:41 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Langford is having nightmare if a game everything to Swansea nothing to City..

He's a fkg tw@t. There should have been two bookings before the JBs scored. Darling & Cullen both reckless challenges.
His lack of action set the tone for them to get away with anything.

We should give him sh#t if he comes anywhere near CCS

Forever Blue wrote:It’s heartbreaking

Gutless at the moment.
pressing as a team is non existent

Seen this movie too many times

There's no press as we are too slow S soon as we get the ball they are all over us.Kanga no pace...its awful

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:42 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:Turkish tactics have no place in this division.

How some of you can defend Bulut is mind boggling.

Agreed, tactically inept. Get a new manager in now

I can see it happening soon than we think.

Our squad is half decent and an up and coming manager will relish at being given the chance.

THIS f*cking FORMATION DOES NOT WORK!!!!!

Kanga is now organising the team and where to stand for the press. Sadly I think the manager has lost the dressing room now

Has he lost the dressing room as they don't seem to care out there

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:43 pm

Bulut knows how the gypos play and therefore should know how to set up and take the game to them. Exploit the weaknesses, they are not a top side but we make them look like one. Many other teams can beat them easily. The guy is clueless and needs to go.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:44 pm

At last some pressure with some good play from the previously anonymous Kanga but it all comes to nothing

Daland had a good run and a little unlucky not to be given a free kick just outside the JB box

A corner now, as we finally push forward by it is gathered easily by the JB keeper

LATEST SCORE: SWANSEA TOWN 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY (44 mins)

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:46 pm

Absolute dross

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:46 pm

40 mins the Jacks 5 mins us

Sort it out Bulut

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:47 pm

What an abysmal first half.

Ramsey needs to get off that pitch! Most of them do! f*cking bottle jobs! No passion and absolutely no fight!

After a decent start, the Bluebirds fell behind to another soft goal and it was mainly a bit Simon (uphill) from there

Some glimpses towards the end of the half but really not good enough and Erol Bulut has some work to do at half-time or a mix of he, his staff, his team, and the owner will take a lot of stick tonight, as this Forum goes into meltdown after (so far) an abject performance

45 minutes to sort it out and sort it out he must! :ayatollah:

HALF-TIME SCORE: SWANSEA TOWN 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY (45 + 1mins)

Sven wrote:At last some pressure with some good play from the previously anonymous Kanga but it all comes to nothing

Daland had a good run and a little unlucky not to be given a free kick just outside the JB box

A corner now, as we finally push forward by it is gathered easily by the JB keeper

LATEST SCORE: SWANSEA TOWN 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY (44 mins)

Lot better last 5 mins shows what can happen if press them ... let's hope can improve it 2nd half with el ghazi on last 30mins

Blue boy 86 wrote:Kanga is now organising the team and where to stand for the press. Sadly I think the manager has lost the dressing room now

Tbh its what is needed.

We do need one of the players to take the mantle and get us through this. it will be interesting to see how we play the second half anf who has volunterred to pull the strings.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:48 pm

We could be managed by pep but if the players don't show any heart and can't keep the ball for more than two passes then it won't matter who's the coach. Players need to step it up and realise what this game means to our club.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:49 pm

Not in it stuck in our own half been dominated bulut needs to change it.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:49 pm

Gutless so far

First 5 and last 5 of the first half was OK, please erol a rocket up the ass next half don't let them be comfortable on the ball and drive at them

Reff a free kick now and again would go a long way

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:50 pm

We only started playing in the last five minutes, awful.

Fair play to Kanga for trying to get the players going.

Sadly this has 2-0 written all over it.

To static and to naive so far in this game. In previous games at least we passed the ball though desperately missing cutting edge, today we've not even had that.

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:We must not sit off and let them close us down and hound the ball because we all know what's coming today if we don't close them down in there faces from the off and pressing.

I've seen to many games Vs the scum where we sit off them and let them pass it about and every time we get the ball they man to man mark us so we hoof it and lose it. It then repeats. We must do what they do from the off or we will lose today again :roll:

Play for the f*cking shirt and run through a brick walls all we want to see from every player today for us :bluescarf:

The writing was on the wall in ten mins last match. About 8 corners and all over us. We need to silence the crowd early

Agreed Simon we need to do this from the off :bluescarf:

As suspected the usual dogshit and none of the above. f*cking embarrassing how the team, manager, coaching staff or any fucker on the bench can not see what was coming :banghead:

If the 2nd half is anything like the dribble served up with zero press like there doing eveytime we get the ball there will be a goal more or two for them sadly.
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:51 pm

this passing out from the back is not the way for these players, the midfield just don't look for space, siopis needs to go off drop robertson back, the midfiels just parts like the red sea, tacticaly inept

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:51 pm

A terrible first 40 minutes, and a little better in the last 5. The amount of time we’re giving them on the ball is painful. I don’t mind them standing off the centre halves all the time if there a press once they release the ball forward, but we do nothing. They have been snapping at our heels every time we’ve received the ball.
I think today has really shown that our weakness is Siopis in midfield, he’s lost the ball lots of times and they are swarming all over him because they know that. I’d like Bulut to just bite the bullet (no pun intended) and get a El Ghazi on for Siopis.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:52 pm

Will he go if we lose?

If so, I'd take a loss today. I thought we may lose anyway but this is poor. I expected a better game plan

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:53 pm

I am not watching the second half. Absolutely no point. They'll pick us off easily. The team is a mess and this was the worst fixture to have at the start. Sadly Bulut is walking dead now and we are back to square one with a new manager needed in a few weeks.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:53 pm

Ramsey is no captain! No bark, no fight. He's like an old dog limping towards death.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:54 pm

I've supported Bulut from the start and given him the chance to improve. No improvement and getting worse, he has no clue and has to go imo.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:54 pm

How the youngsters don’t play I don’t know. No running off the ball.
Last edited by Grandstand on Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:55 pm

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:Ramsey is no captain! No bark, no fight. He's like an old dog limping towards death.

I've absolutely no idea why we play him he gives the ball away more than he passes it. Pathetic first half as a team makes my piss boil we started pressing the last couple of minutes. What is the manager telling them sit off enjoy the day lads and when we get the ball smash it long because they are up our arses pressing :banghead:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:56 pm

5 or 6 times Chambers has passed the ball to Ng when Ng is tight to the touchline with a player on him... I hide behind the settee every time.

Meite is awful.

Ramsey's passing is awful. I'm sorry to say it but it feels like we're carrying him.

Sio's passing is awful.

Daland looks good.

Robertson not in the game.