Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE NEW KIT

Wed May 29, 2013 2:45 pm

Hard to find a word for bad that has not already been used.

I try to look on the bright side of everything, but the new kit is beyond bad.

Wed May 29, 2013 3:03 pm

:notworthy: Congratulations CCFC :notworthy:

Possibly the worse kit I have ever seen that includes the 1975 kit with the hooped socks !! :shock: :shock:

I have done better colour coordination getting dressed in the dark !!

Truly awful that shirt with that shade of red for the shorts - I hope someone gets on the phone to Puma pronto!

"The two Puma King stripes reflect the fans loyalty to the club, which is appreciated by all." - WTF ???? :roll:

Best bit is the premier league badge - truly disappointing ..... :(

Wed May 29, 2013 3:07 pm

Just when Tan had the chance to create a stunning kit and make us look amazing in the premier league, he comes out with this sorry effort!! Not even i can make that look any good.. glad my badge didnt get selected to go on that kit!!!!

Wed May 29, 2013 3:07 pm

And Everton fans thought they had problems :)
Words fail me :!:

Wed May 29, 2013 3:10 pm

:malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:
Loved the Red all season, but this kit really is the best, love the stripes, love the all red, some people just born to be miserable.

Wed May 29, 2013 3:11 pm

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/card ... -20132014/

If we're going to wear bloody red it can at least be nice. Not much to ask given the sacrifices we've made FFS. Absolute disgrace to look at that two tone kit. Looks like one of those shitty cars a chav puts together using spare parts from the scrapyard.

:malky:

Wed May 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Undoubtedly the worst kit in our long and illustrious history.

Embarrassing. Our club will become laughing stock, if it not already is due to this crass decision to ditch scores of years of history for some crazy idea that red is best.

I feel angry.

Wed May 29, 2013 3:15 pm

reluctantly accepted the red last season but this piece of shit is the last straw :evil:
the way tan is ignoring our colour and traditions and not compromising i can only see one outcome
we are starting to resemble venky type ownership #laughingstock

Wed May 29, 2013 3:15 pm

could be a rather embarrassing first year in the prem if this went with relagation

Wed May 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Even though I have been prepared to go along with red for the survival and investment in the club, I have to say that this appears to be a very poor effort. The two shades and the two stripe nonsense is baloney and the marketing manager who put that appalling nonsensical blurb on the website needs to hang his head in shame as he is trying to treat us like a bunch of naive and gullible children! Condescending in the extreme.

Wed May 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Oh dear that looks awful :oops:

Wed May 29, 2013 3:26 pm

The Rise Of The Red Dragon. wrote:http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/cardiff-city-fc-kit-20132014/

If we're going to wear bloody red it can at least be nice. Not much to ask given the sacrifices we've made FFS. Absolute disgrace to look at that two tone kit. Looks like one of those shitty cars a chav puts together using spare parts from the scrapyard.

Bore off! Your personality changes are becoming quite tedious!!

Wed May 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Pooler_BlueBird wrote:
The Rise Of The Red Dragon. wrote:http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/cardiff-city-fc-kit-20132014/

Bore off! Your personality changes are becoming quite tedious!!

So you like the kit? I have yet to meet or speak with even one reluctant red who likes that. Its not professional at all. Crawley have a better kit FFS.

Wed May 29, 2013 3:35 pm

The Rise Of The Red Dragon. wrote:
So you like the kit? I have yet to meet or speak with even one reluctant red who likes that. Its not professional at all. Crawley have a better kit FFS.

Goes nicely with the rest of the rebrand though.

Hopefully it'll mean nobody buys it.

Wed May 29, 2013 3:37 pm

EL JEFE wrote::malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:
Loved the Red all season, but this kit really is the best, love the stripes, love the all red, some people just born to be miserable.

Afternoon Mr Tan

Wed May 29, 2013 3:38 pm

e petition

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/ ... erchandise

Wed May 29, 2013 3:45 pm

EL JEFE wrote::malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Some one obviously on a wind up!!

Wed May 29, 2013 3:46 pm

This better be a joke,f*cking tramps wouldn't wear that shite.At least the black shorts were half decent-looks like these shorts were made from Vincent tans curtains!!!

Wed May 29, 2013 3:50 pm

How is this going to sell if even reluctant reds dont want to buy it? He's putting a lot of faith in the Asian market. :?

Wed May 29, 2013 3:56 pm

Not even the asians will buy that,its that bad.

Wed May 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh

Wed May 29, 2013 3:59 pm

The only saving grace is the shorts don't reach up to just below the nipple line :(

Wed May 29, 2013 4:00 pm

billy ronson wrote: "The two Puma King stripes reflect the fans loyalty to the club, which is appreciated by all."

Do people in the marketing department think people are that stupid they will swallow that shit???

Wed May 29, 2013 4:03 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... e-kit.html

Its the worse ive seen in our history - really pissed off :twisted: :twisted:

Wed May 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
billy ronson wrote: "The two Puma King stripes reflect the fans loyalty to the club, which is appreciated by all."

Do people in the marketing department think people are that stupid they will swallow that shit???

That's the biggest bit of Bullshit the Club has ever come up with

Wed May 29, 2013 4:06 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... e-kit.html

Its the worse ive seen in our history - really pissed off :twisted: :twisted:

Wed May 29, 2013 4:06 pm

Looks like a parks kit

Wed May 29, 2013 4:10 pm

I quite like it, I knew that would be the style and we all knew what colour it was going to be, What did you all expect? It's a red kit.

Blue one I hope will have white and yellow stripes on the neck, Will be getting the blue for my boy this year.

Wed May 29, 2013 4:13 pm

with my eyesight it looks the same as last years :D

Wed May 29, 2013 4:23 pm

good heavens that is bad. :o