Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " BLUE BOXING DAY PROTEST "

Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Or turn up on boxing day in blue Santa hats, there's so much more I think people can be doing.

Bluebeetle wrote:Right behind the protest but fear a large gang of kids chanting abuse and vitriol at Tan which will get us nowhere and may even make things worse. A positive protest with everyone in blue chanting 'We'll always be blue" and "Don't sack Mackay" would be far more effective.
Let's not forget who's money got us here it's not Tan out but a new sensible, intelligent Tan prepared to listen to reason and advice from those who know better.
He's shown he can bow to pressure so let's step up the pressure not the abuse, let's make him understand - as per the song.

Sorry but you are way out there its time to go in for the kill if we dont , well we cant grumble can we?

" THE PROTEST IS 100% GOING AHEAD ON BOXING DAY 1pm "
At the Front Entrance of CCFC Stadium No More Dictatorship :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:
Bluebeetle wrote:Right behind the protest but fear a large gang of kids chanting abuse and vitriol at Tan which will get us nowhere and may even make things worse. A positive protest with everyone in blue chanting 'We'll always be blue" and "Don't sack Mackay" would be far more effective.
Let's not forget who's money got us here it's not Tan out but a new sensible, intelligent Tan prepared to listen to reason and advice from those who know better.
He's shown he can bow to pressure so let's step up the pressure not the abuse, let's make him understand - as per the song.

Sorry but you are way out there its time to go in for the kill if we dont , well we cant grumble can we?

what is the kill? tan saying next day i am going?? then what do club do?? fans got what they wanted just keep protest to malky, far better than antagonising tan with unsure results!

Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:47 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:

what is the kill? tan saying next day i am going?? then what do club do?? fans got what they wanted just keep protest to malky, far better than antagonising tan with unsure results!

Don't fall for it mate, your response here is one Tan thinks he will get by his latest actions and backing down!

Keep pressure up !!

Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Badge and colour blue back, then he can stay. Otherwise by he can f.….. Off.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:22 pm

what about the good old , sack the board, these are people who care about 1 thing, money, they all got there little fingers in the pie

Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:25 pm

yep keep it going people, we have momentum, lets keep doing it until he returns us to blue and starts to comprehend what being a fan of club in UK means which is nothing like fans in Asia. If he says right im selling up then so be it....lets do it. :ayatollah: :malky:

Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Tan needs to see that the beating heart of this club are it's fans. Fans, not mere 'customers'. Fans who have and will support the club for life. Our amazing supporters at Liverpool along with help from some of the tier 1 football establishment got the message across that enough is enough and the line had been crossed. Even the 'not sacking him just yet and doing our best to make-up and please dont protest on Boxing Day and upset VT' press release is beyond pathetic. Now is the time for protest and to keep the pressure up, as the global football media spotlight is on us. I ultimately hope that VT leaves us in the 'good hands' that he said he would. His are not and unless he takes his head out of his high-buckled arsehole, never will be.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:35 pm

is tan selling us to asia? or just in malaysia?

Re: " Boxing Day Protest "

Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Davedingbluebird wrote:I'm all for a protest and a solid protest, however we cannot let BU take over this as if it's their doing.. They have more than 1 agenda and don't know what they are fully committed to..

So let's all stand as fans as 1 and protest the same thing.. If Malky is gone by Boxing Day lets protest by not entering the ground and remain outside the ground cheering the team on..

Absolutely, we wouldn't BU to know that they may have a point all along :roll:

Re: " Blue Boxing Day Protest "

Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:27 pm

llanishen bluebird wrote:No one wear red all blue

i dont understand why people even wear the red, adults i mean. its always confused me. Imagine what it would look like if every single person wore something blue on the tv....Tan would have to listen, like he just has, finally.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:39 pm

I'll be there with my banner Tan Out, but there will be no bad language or racist remarks from me. Keep it clean and show some class. We don't want fowl mouth yobs.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:42 pm

blue lagoon wrote:I'll be there with my banner Tan Out, but there will be no bad language or racist remarks from me. Keep it clean and show some class. We don't want fowl mouth yobs.

Spot on :thumbup:

" WE ARE CARDIFF CITY WE WILL ALWAYS BE BLUE " :malky: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Yes Yes Yes :malky: :malky: :malky:

Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:I'll be there with my banner Tan Out, but there will be no bad language or racist remarks from me. Keep it clean and show some class. We don't want fowl mouth yobs.

Spot on :thumbup:

" WE ARE CARDIFF CITY WE WILL ALWAYS BE BLUE " :malky: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am totally behind that.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:23 pm

bluebird66 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:

Don't fall for it mate, your response here is one Tan thinks he will get by his latest actions and backing down!

Keep pressure up !!

Not falling for anything point is won malky battle by showing him solidarity with malky! Now turn pressure to our colours forget about trying to get rid of him thats not going to return us to blue in fact probably the opposite! Not sure what the point of tan out is? It's nothing to do with blue as only calling for tan out. Should stick to primary goal return of blue.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Don't agree with a protest, I get the feeling it will be just like a BU protest...poorly organised and a comedy sideshow. Surely people have better things to do at 1pm on Boxing Day :roll: . Protests like this always get ruined by some prat who will be racist or do something stupid.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:40 am

This could turn nasty????????

Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:20 am

Raymond Boombox wrote:Don't agree with a protest, I get the feeling it will be just like a BU protest...poorly organised and a comedy sideshow. Surely people have better things to do at 1pm on Boxing Day :roll: . Protests like this always get ruined by some prat who will be racist or do something stupid.

What a terrible comment. To suggest that people have better things to do when the future of our club is at stake shows how little fight you have in you. If you have not been inspired by the actions of our away fans then you are already a lost cause. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:16 am

Bluebird64 wrote:
Raymond Boombox wrote:Don't agree with a protest, I get the feeling it will be just like a BU protest...poorly organised and a comedy sideshow. Surely people have better things to do at 1pm on Boxing Day :roll: . Protests like this always get ruined by some prat who will be racist or do something stupid.

What a terrible comment. To suggest that people have better things to do when the future of our club is at stake shows how little fight you have in you. If you have not been inspired by the actions of our away fans then you are already a lost cause. :ayatollah:

This ^^
I think this guy has a boombox for a head.
Much better sitting in your house watching The Wizard Of Oz or sitting in the pub than trying to get our club sorted!

Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:55 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:

Ok Allen I will stop at Asda I get the rat a bouquet if that appeases you. I thank you for your helpful comments though.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:57 am

I hope you never have to fight for your country mate. We would be foooooooked. :o

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:07 am

I guess you weren't around for the Ridsadle protest then? Plenty there and extremely well organised. Nothing ruined by anyone & the same people are organising this one. I cannot wait. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:19 am

From FB a Cardiff Councillor

Neil McEvoy
I will be at the "Back Cardiff & Malky protest" at 1pm outside the Club's main office on Boxing Day. Our Club is about pride, heritage & loyalty to our own. The behaviour of the CE, Lim & the owner has fallen below what we should accept. The latest ludicrous statement takes us for fools. Back jn the day, I used to do a fair bit of translation: I translate the news on Malky as, "We'll sack him when we can." It's not on. Lim should go and the Owner needs a reality check. It's unreal, Tan should be a hero. Instead, he is the villain of this drama.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:20 am

Best of luck with this. tan has given an inch - take a mile. :thumbup:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:22 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:

I guess you weren't around for the Ridsadle protest then? Plenty there and extremely well organised. Nothing ruined by anyone & the same people are organising this one. I cannot wait. :ayatollah:

who's organising this protest,what will you do if you hear any racist chanting against Vincent Tan ?

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:24 am

We need to bear in mind that we will only get blanket coverage again, if the songs and chants are kept clean.

The Malky song is perfect because of the lack of bad language, if the alternative "have a ****** riot on your hands" version was sung, I'm not convinced we would've had the same amount of coverage, mainly because it would be difficult for the channels to air.

Just try and keep it sensible and lean on some of the younger fans to keep a calm head.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:25 am

cigar wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

who's organising this protest,what will you do if you hear any racist chanting against Vincent Tan ?

There is no organiser, there is no leader, I am totally against any Racism and if anyone was saying racism by me I would tell him to shut it.

Fans hopefully will sing BLUE & Malky songs,I will be :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:
cigar wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

There is no organiser, there is no leader, I am totally against any Racism and if anyone was saying racism by me I would tell him to shut it.

Well said annis,there's no room for racism anywhere.I just hope the protest goes peacefully ,if it does the message will get across better.