Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT/STATEMENT "

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Ketteringblues wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:I want full minutes on this meeting, no question dodging or talk of compromise of kit colour and badge, or let's get to the Premiership and then see what happens nonsense. It's a return to blue and the badge reinstated, red seats removed, then I am happy to give Tan my season ticket money.

Then later on discuss debt to equity and the swopping of family and canton stands.

I fear that it's just PR gone wrong, and a punt by Tan to block protests, at best it will be compromise for a red and blue striped kit as a reward for getting back to the prem.

There shouldn't be a meeting, Tan should just reverse the rebrand end of. I want Malaysia gone from CCfC for good, because there will be no reversal or no compromise its just PR.
:bluescarf:

Not meaning to sound pessimistic, but if you go into the meeting all guns blazing, then Tan will no doubt stick with the red forever.
As Tangledup quite rightly said, it's a return to Blue at home and the Bluebird as our identity WITH NO CONDITIONS OF PROMOTION ETC.
However, a compromise is both sides offering something in return. For Tan to save face, what are our consessions to him???
Don't think... We'll renew ...will be enough.
red away

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:19 pm

Annis have those who
are going been given copies of the meetings agenda
becouse if our colour and badge are not on the agenda why would you want to go
Or is there no agenda for the meeting
or have you all been sworn to secrecy
whats the reasons this meeting has been called
I hope you/ our representatives are not going along to this meeting not knowing what your walking into
have you been given guarantees they will discuss our issues and not just thiers :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:23 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Annis have those who
I hope you/ our representatives are not going along to this meeting not knowing what your walking into
have you been given guarantees they will discuss our issues and not just thiers :bluescarf:

Good points Chief !!

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:28 pm

One agenda from the fans and that is return to blue and bluebird badge restored, simple as that.

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:29 pm

Thanks nukes
im still waiting for annis to reply hmmmmmmmmm :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:31 pm

carlccfc wrote:

One agenda from the fans and that is return to blue and bluebird badge restored, simple as that.

SPOT ON Carl :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Nuclearblue wrote:

Good points Chief !!

Yea very good points there it could be something completely different to what we all presume it is.
Annis ???

Agree with this. The club could invite you all in and then say the rebrand is not to be discussed because Tan wants red.

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:34 pm

Yes but thats our agenda
what is the clubs
I for one still want to know have those that are going been told what the club wants to discuss :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:34 pm

For us all to see what happens and ensure no ambiguity why can't meeting be filmed and put on CCFC player

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Agree with this. The club could invite you all in and then say the rebrand is not to be discussed because Tan wants red.

In that case everybody should walk out

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Alex, Ive spoken to Wayne Nash at length today and the meeting is about the Rebrand :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:40 pm

Are our representatives assuming too much
have they jumped to the wrong conclusions
or are they keeping something from us
or are they being set up by the club
will there be more red brigade than blue
is the rebrand even going to be discussed :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:40 pm

Nash Out

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:43 pm

A block wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

In that case everybody should walk out

Definitely!

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Alex, Ive spoken to Wayne Nash at length today and the meeting is about the Rebrand :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I really hope they listen and see sense , I'm just not getting my hopes up I feel they will only offer at most a badge change not the colour hope I'm wrong. The thing is though we will always have the fans vs the cub until we get what we want so maybe just maybe :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:46 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Are our representatives assuming too much
have they jumped to the wrong conclusions
or are they keeping something from us
or are they being set up by the club
will there be more red brigade than blue
is the rebrand even going to be discussed :bluescarf:

Funny u should say that Steve,I discussed it with Carl earlier,so I rang Vince and Nash again and I was told it would be a cross section and Vince reassured me there would be more PRO- BLUE :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:46 pm

Well thats what I wanted to hear annis
hope there not just going to endorse tans recent speech on sky
and try to get you lot to stop the protests by saying they would be futile and tan will not change and try to black mail us with other issues like the debt to equity etc :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:47 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Well thats what I wanted to hear annis
hope there not just going to endorse tans recent speech on sky
and try to get you lot to stop the protests by saying they would be futile and tan will not change and try to black mail us with other issues like the debt to equity etc :bluescarf:

Steve, I was watching Wimbledon score against the Reds :lol: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:47 pm

Annis are you hopefull or confident that change maybe afoot :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:49 pm

I think one thing this does prove is that not attending matches is what effects Tan. Not protests, banners etc. as this comes following the Colchester game.

More boycotts and at league games not just cup games.

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:49 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Annis are you hopefull or confident that change maybe afoot :bluescarf:

Steve, after some lengthy chats and if we all go in United as one regarding the BLUE including Gwyn etc,I am more confidant than I have been before :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

" WE HAVE TO BE AS ONE/RETURN OUR IDENTY " NOTHING LESS :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:50 pm

A block wrote:I think one thing this does prove is that not attending matches is what effects Tan. Not protests, banners etc. as this comes following the Colchester game.

More boycotts and at league games not just cup games.

Ive been told that Friday night really hit the club hard. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:50 pm

It appears to be the Wayne Nash invitation society!

Normal supporters won't get a look in or have a chance to give their views.

TLG appears to be going so that sums up the meeting in its entirety to me, this bloke walked away and didn't want anything to do with club! Now he gets invited and wants to go?

I think the club will be well surprised at the numbers of people who don't renew for reasons other than the apparent main one. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Well go get what we want mate
we are cardiff city we will allways be blue :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:It appears to be the Wayne Nash invitation society!

TLG appears to be going so that sums up the meeting in its entirety to me, this bloke walked away and didn't want anything to do with club! Now he gets invited and wants to go?

I think the club will be well surprised at the numbers of people who don't renew for reasons other than the apparent main one. :ayatollah:

I agree that some fans wont renew due to team performances/manager/prices etc but I think if they did the unthinkable and actually gave the fans what they want then I think season ticket sales would increase massively

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:55 pm

This :thumbup:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:10 pm

Igovernor wrote:Just why has TLG been invited, he is not a fan!

TLG has stood by his beliefs, one of the biggest fans over the years and cannot fault the guy, precisely the kind of opinion that Tan needs to gauge, well done on the club inviting him and I'm sure he will give an articulate well thought out input as he always did prior to the rebrand.

Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

What about the debt to equity that fans Like me went with but he hasn't done it ,that needs to be discused as atm I just think it's all been a waste of time

Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:13 pm

darran1927 wrote:

I agree that some fans wont renew due to team performances/manager/prices etc but I think if they did the unthinkable and actually gave the fans what they want then I think season ticket sales would increase massively

I think your right and the ones who'd be renewing for the return of the blue and the badge will be worth more than those relinquishing their tickets because of performance. It might not be numerically but it seems to be about identity than how shit were doing for most anyway so who knows