Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' TEAM NEWS: ROTHERHAM V CARDIFF C MATCH THREAD '

Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:47 pm

Cardiff playing this very intelligently and professionally. Rotherham frustrated by some good wingplay by Noone. Dexter Blackstock is on the field up front for Rotherham now.

Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:48 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
cheppy wrote:Celebrating the goal here in Wisconsin, USA \0/<0>

I'm celebrating the goal whilst sat on the shitter in Rhoose. Lambert has scored twice whilst I'm having a dump so I think I've found the missing piece of the jigsaw. I shit, he scores. Going to try to squeeze another chadwick out now.

Im going to take some laxatives before the next game! Perhaps if I dont miss a movement Pilks wont miss a tackle! :thumbup:

Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:50 pm

Rotherham lumping in long throws and Cardiff clearing it to safety. Not long left now...

Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:53 pm

FULL TIME

ROTHERHAM UNITED 1-2 CARDIFF CITY

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:01 pm

lyndipops wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
cheppy wrote:Celebrating the goal here in Wisconsin, USA \0/<0>

I'm celebrating the goal whilst sat on the shitter in Rhoose. Lambert has scored twice whilst I'm having a dump so I think I've found the missing piece of the jigsaw. I shit, he scores. Going to try to squeeze another chadwick out now.

Im going to take some laxatives before the next game! Perhaps if I dont miss a movement Pilks wont miss a tackle! :thumbup:

Without doubt it's the sort of movement we've been looking for !

Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:10 pm

Finally nice 2 see Lambert get the two goals funny we get a win just after Trollope gets a meeting.