Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE NEW KIT

Wed May 29, 2013 4:26 pm

sa1 jack wrote:good heavens that is bad. :o

You obviously havnt seen Liverpools kit yet. :)

Wed May 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Embarrassing, lazy, vulgar, clashing, cheap and insulting.

Looks like a fecking period stain. End of.

Wed May 29, 2013 4:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you made your bed you better lie in it.

Wed May 29, 2013 4:33 pm

I dont see much change from last seasons kit. It looks ok to me but Im not overly fussed with sportswear.

What I get bored with is the constant moaning of a few when we should be talking about players coming in, ticket prices etc. etc.

I wish the fixture list didn't take so long to be published. Hopefully we will then have sensible discussions instead of fans contemplating hara-kiri over a fecking shirt.

it makes last seasons pile of cack look classy

I think Tan is just doing this to piss us all off. This is beyond a joke

Wed May 29, 2013 4:35 pm

Fecking disgusting and still with that beer mat for a badge

Wed May 29, 2013 4:35 pm

The worst kit design in Cardiff City history, It feels almost like Vincent Tan is doing this to piss us all off. Puma are dreadful at designing kits. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO DESIGN A DECENT KIT CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB?? :roll:

Wed May 29, 2013 4:37 pm

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... 0&start=32

Tans Original design. :lol:

Wed May 29, 2013 4:39 pm

You boys are lucky Tan didn't get it all his own way :laughing6:

Wed May 29, 2013 4:39 pm

Cup Winner wrote:You boys are lucky Tan didn't get it all his own way :laughing6:

:laughing6: :notworthy:

Wed May 29, 2013 4:40 pm

Cup Winner wrote:You boys are lucky Tan didn't get it all his own way :laughing6:

I was waiting for someone to do that :lol:

Wed May 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Owain wrote:

I was waiting for someone to do that :lol:

brilliant!!

Wed May 29, 2013 4:43 pm

McPhailS wrote:I dont see much change from last seasons kit. It looks ok to me but Im not overly fussed with sportswear.

What I get bored with is the constant moaning of a few when we should be talking about players coming in, ticket prices etc. etc.

I wish the fixture list didn't take so long to be published. Hopefully we will then have sensible discussions instead of fans contemplating hara-kiri over a fecking shirt.

Dnt like it dont read or comment. Simple really.

Wed May 29, 2013 4:44 pm

I cannot find a single positive,

what a horric kit

Wed May 29, 2013 4:47 pm

At least we have won one Premier League award. The worst kit in the Division. Looks cheap and tacky. :lol:

Didnt Carl or Annis say previously that the club thought it was a really 'classy' kit ?

Its absolutely rancid!

:laughing6:

Pity is the original was so bad that it doesn't look that much worse.

Seems more fuss being made about this kit being ugly than the actual change from our 104 year identity colour :sad7:

Wed May 29, 2013 4:48 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
McPhailS wrote:I dont see much change from last seasons kit. It looks ok to me but Im not overly fussed with sportswear.

Dnt like it dont read or comment. Simple really.

.......and turn down the opportunity of knocking the usual crowd?

Wed May 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Fair play that is funny :laughing6:

Wed May 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Horrible, what is going on with the neck of it??

Wed May 29, 2013 4:57 pm

wayne and waynetta slob wouldn't wear that shite!!

Wed May 29, 2013 5:06 pm

One thing thats getting on my tits besides the "2 tone" coulur is the statement:

The two Puma King stripes reflect the fans loyalty to the club, which is appreciated by all

What a load of guff. The 2 stripes are there because thats the kits template!

I suppose the likes of motherwell and newcastle are saying the same thing eh!

Wed May 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Saw this online...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 29, 2013 5:23 pm

Anybody hoping that the new shirt doesn't sell, will probably end up being slightly disappointed imo. Last seasons red shirt sold well.."Broke sales records didn't?" under a lot more controversial circumstances, with us also being a league lower. With us now being in the premier league, and a year on from the controversial change of colour.. I can actually see the new shirt flying off the shelves.

Wed May 29, 2013 5:26 pm

Barnett just posted this, I like this.

Wed May 29, 2013 5:28 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Barnett just posted this, I like this.

That ooks much better for a red kit . Can anyone alter the black bits to blue to see what that would of looked like

Wed May 29, 2013 5:38 pm

It's pretty poor, but they are designed for fourteen year old boys and girls to wear, so they are probably ok for them???

Wed May 29, 2013 5:41 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Barnett just posted this, I like this.

Even that looks shite

Wed May 29, 2013 5:48 pm

Surely, its who is wearing the kit that really matters (the players that is) I dont particularly rate the kit, it is what it is and its too late to change for next season :( :( :( :(