Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " BLUE BOXING DAY PROTEST "

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:31 am

cigar wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
cigar wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
Raymond Boombox wrote:Don't agree with a protest, I get the feeling it will be just like a BU protest...poorly organised and a comedy sideshow. Surely people have better things to do at 1pm on Boxing Day :roll: . Protests like this always get ruined by some prat who will be racist or do something stupid.

I guess you weren't around for the Ridsadle protest then? Plenty there and extremely well organised. Nothing ruined by anyone & the same people are organising this one. I cannot wait. :ayatollah:

who's organising this protest,what will you do if you hear any racist chanting against Vincent Tan ?

There is no organiser, there is no leader, I am totally against any Racism and if anyone was saying racism by me I would tell him to shut it.

Well said annis,there's no room for racism anywhere.I just hope the protest goes peacefully ,if it does the message will get across better.

Cheers, it def has to be peaceful and thats what we want and need and the message to get across :thumbup: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:55 am

i wont be there unfortunately (at the protest) but i hope its conducted in the right manner.

No climbing all over the statue, no racism shown towards tan. etc.... Lets hope all the idiots stay away! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:07 am

paulh_85 wrote:i wont be there unfortunately (at the protest) but i hope its conducted in the right manner.

No climbing all over the statue, no racism shown towards tan. etc.... Lets hope all the idiots stay away! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Exactly , just hope its done in the correct way and nothing negative comes out of it that will undo all the hard work that everyone put in at Anfield :thumbup:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Raymond Boombox wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:i wont be there unfortunately (at the protest) but i hope its conducted in the right manner.

Exactly , just hope its done in the correct way and nothing negative comes out of it that will undo all the hard work that everyone put in at Anfield :thumbup:

You wasn't even at Anfield you fecking BLOB :laughing6:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:55 pm

I will be there Boxing Day 1pm and Proud and Loud :thumbup: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah:

Re: Boxing Day protest

Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:All of the stadium needs to pull together to point at him throughout and sing 'you don't know what you're doing' and other chants.

This includes the pathetic cretins with their fekin free red evil scarves and shirts.

FEK OFF TAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that really is a clever way to unite everyone you mindless fool. You do not have the right to judge anyone by the colour of what shirt or scarf they wear. Some people also buy this red merchandise to fund the club! Its people like you who cause division amongst the fans at a time when we should be as one regardless of any colour. If you supporters of the Blue continue with these tiresome rants it will create more harm than good. Direct your energy to support Malky and the team who really need us all right now. That is , of course , if you are interested in us surviving the Premier League. Oh and by the way I wear Blue !! :old:

Re: Boxing Day protest

Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:07 pm

barneyarmy wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:All of the stadium needs to pull together to point at him throughout and sing 'you don't know what you're doing' and other chants.

This includes the pathetic cretins with their fekin free red evil scarves and shirts.

FEK OFF TAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that really is a clever way to unite everyone you mindless fool. You do not have the right to judge anyone by the colour of what shirt or scarf they wear. Some people also buy this red merchandise to fund the club! Its people like you who cause division amongst the fans at a time when we should be as one regardless of any colour. If you supporters of the Blue continue with these tiresome rants it will create more harm than good. Direct your energy to support Malky and the team who really need us all right now. That is , of course , if you are interested in us surviving the Premier League. Oh and by the way I wear Blue !! :old:

:sleepy2:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm

blue lagoon wrote:I'll be there with my banner Tan Out, but there will be no bad language or racist remarks from me. Keep it clean and show some class. We don't want fowl mouth yobs.

Unfortunately that's exactly what we will get. Whilst most kept Saturdays chants clean there was more than a few that went too far. "You can shove your fu..... money up your ar..... was one. Stared by a few, then thousands joined in and it'll be the same on Boxing Day.

A bloke next to me was saying before the game that it was great being in the Premiership and telling his wife that he couldn't believe he was watching Cardiff play against players like Suarez. Next thing he's carried along with the crowd and singing the above, as well as loads of other Tan out type songs. Trouble is he didn't have enough brain cells to think for himself and that's why this so called protest spells nothing but danger and negativity to me.

If someone from this protest is sure there won't be any abuse or trouble then why don't they elect themselves as the protest organiser on here. That way the club and everyone else will know who's in charge and who to point the finger at.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Skewett wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:I'll be there with my banner Tan Out, but there will be no bad language or racist remarks from me. Keep it clean and show some class. We don't want fowl mouth yobs.

Unfortunately that's exactly what we will get. Whilst most kept Saturdays chants clean there was more than a few that went too far. "You can shove your fu..... money up your ar..... was one. Stared by a few, then thousands joined in and it'll be the same on Boxing Day.

A bloke next to me was saying before the game that it was great being in the Premiership and telling his wife that he couldn't believe he was watching Cardiff play against players like Suarez. Next thing he's carried along with the crowd and singing the above, as well as loads of other Tan out type songs. Trouble is he didn't have enough brain cells to think for himself and that's why this so called protest spells nothing but danger and negativity to me.

If someone from this protest is sure there won't be any abuse or trouble then why don't they elect themselves as the protest organiser on here. That way the club and everyone else will know who's in charge and who to point the finger at.

Get real skewett, How can anyone make such a guarantee.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:28 pm

No I agree nobody could and for me that's why it's a possible loose canon that might have a really bad effect.

I was really proud of what happened after the game at Liverpool. We've had a fantastic reputation as supporters since the start of the season in the eyes of everyone involved in the Premier League but we might be in danger of blowing that a bit.

Best in my opinion to wait a while and see where the Malky /Tan situation goes next.

It's a bit of an old ploy but letting someone off the hook and making them think that they're responsible for turning things round often results in them being more positive. I think I read somewhere on here that getting Tan back on board with a bit of humility on our part might eventually turn him right around and get back ALL those things that Cardiff supporters want.

Winding Tan up further would defo have the complete opposite effect.

In my unqualified opinion!

Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Skewett wrote:No I agree nobody could and for me that's why it's a possible loose canon that might have a really bad effect.

I was really proud of what happened after the game at Liverpool. We've had a fantastic reputation as supporters since the start of the season in the eyes of everyone involved in the Premier League but we might be in danger of blowing that a bit.

Best in my opinion to wait a while and see where the Malky /Tan situation goes next.

It's a bit of an old ploy but letting someone off the hook and making them think that they're responsible for turning things round often results in them being more positive. I think I read somewhere on here that getting Tan back on board with a bit of humility on our part might eventually turn him right around and get back ALL those things that Cardiff supporters want.

I certainly have faith in our fans, sorry but I stick with em over this as long as it is peaceful and non racist I'm with em all the way.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:22 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:
Skewett wrote:No I agree nobody could and for me that's why it's a possible loose canon that might have a really bad effect.

I certainly have faith in our fans, sorry but I stick with em over this as long as it is peaceful and non racist I'm with em all the way.

Spot on :thumbup: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:30 pm

If you want catch to Tan in the car park, you should get there before 1.

See you there

Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Ackers wrote:If you want catch to Tan in the car park, you should get there before 1.

See you there

I will be there but i am certain that tan wont turn up.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:
Ackers wrote:If you want catch to Tan in the car park, you should get there before 1.

See you there

I will be there but i am certain that tan wont turn up.

Well if he don't turn up, I would take that as a victory and to keep applying the pressure. If he does go he is normally in before 1

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:12 pm

At this moment in Time Tan is 100% still going to the match :thumbup:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:19 pm

i was going to take some rotten fruit to throw... :lol:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:30 pm

bluemoon wrote:i was going to take some rotten fruit to throw... :lol:

:shock: :lol:
:lol:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluemoon wrote:i was going to take some rotten fruit to throw... :lol:

:shock: :lol:
:lol:

Why, They dont hurt a bit. Hmmmm Unless it is a coconut maybe.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:20 am

if people are going to be there before Tan gets there then be careful for gods sake.

The last thing the club needs is some idiot trying to attack him, or calling him a ladyboy etc etc.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:43 am

Hasn't it been posted on here that Tan is having an apartment at the stadium as part of the refurb / expansion for his visits?

If so and it is complete, he will potentially already be in there at 1 pm. I'm not convinced we will catch him walking in but I'll be there in case.

What if we stayed in the stadium as in Anfield and if he is in the directors box/suite after the match with family he will hear and see the anger. Just a thought.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:37 am

Skewett wrote:

Get real. We are not members of some gentlemans club. We are dealing with a sewer rat here and politely chanting that Tan is a rotter is not going to cut the mustard old chap. :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:39 am

Bluebird64 wrote:
Skewett wrote:

Get real. We are not members of some gentlemans club. We are dealing with a sewer rat here and politely chanting that Tan is a rotter is not going to cut the mustard old chap. :ayatollah:

Quote (Bluebird64): "We are dealing with a sewer rat here"

Sadly, bluebird64, your comments above are exactly why people so heavily entrenched in the "Tan out at ANY cost" brigade have little or no credibility with members who can think and work out things for themselves

You need to understand that ANY protest will be tough enough to get through to Tan, but a "personal and insulting" which gets out of hand will just provide him and the watching media with a field day of publicity

I guess you'll get a first hand view of that, though, seeing as you'll be at the front of the baying mob foaming at the mouth, eh? :lol:

The only way to deal with tan is through reasoned dialogue and not through the vocal insults that have failed in so many disputes in so many areas (not just football) for so many years

Merry Christmas to you, fella :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:57 am

Ive never seen fans so polarised. Its down to two viewpoints now, those who truly want tan out to sell up and then we can start again, wherever that leaves us. And those who are scared tan will take his cash cos then we will be relegated. It just comes down to what you value the most. Identity or success. There will be no uniting the fans over this. Personally i think its fair game to slag off the red fans when this is what its come to

Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:10 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Skewett wrote:

Quote (Bluebird64): "We are dealing with a sewer rat here"

Sadly, bluebird64, your comments above are exactly why people so heavily entrenched in the "Tan out at ANY cost" brigade have little or no credibility with members who can think and work out things for themselves

You need to understand that ANY protest will be tough enough to get through to Tan, but a "personal and insulting" which gets out of hand will just provide him and the watching media with a field day of publicity

I guess you'll get a first hand view of that, though, seeing as you'll be at the front of the baying mob foaming at the mouth, eh? :lol:

The only way to deal with tan is through reasoned dialogue and not through the vocal insults that have failed in so many disputes in so many areas (not just football) for so many years

Merry Christmas to you, fella :ayatollah:

Hi Sven, so suggesting Tan is a sewer rat makes me entrenched in my views with no credibility hmmm, I think you may have just stolen that accolade my friend. Suggesting that I will be at the front of a baying mob for suggesting that "calling Tan a rotter might not cut the mustard" shows that you clearly have me stereotyped for no good reason and are way off the mark but I think a board warning might be in order here :lol: .
Thanks for the sermon by trying to dictate that we deal with Tan through reasoned dialogue but you are dreaming mate . Malky has asked for reasoned dialogue with the owner for a couple of days and has been blanked so what chance have we.
Just for the record, I am not suggesting that we swear at Tan, assault him or throw blue paint filled baloons at him but to politely call him a rotter as he goes by will not suffice and our protest must convey to him our true feelings.
A Merry Christmas to you also. :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:16 pm

and if we have just 100 or even 1000/2000 fans outside the front will you then work out that 20000+ don't want Tan out?

I take exception to being called a fan of red just because I can see the obvious flaws in trying to get rid of Tan.

A Premier League club needs a money man. If you are happy watching footy in lower divisions then go support one.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Skewett wrote:and if we have just 100 or even 1000/2000 fans outside the front will you then work out that 20000+ don't want Tan out?

I take exception to being called a fan of red just because I can see the obvious flaws in trying to get rid of Tan.

A Premier League club needs a money man. If you are happy watching footy in lower divisions then go support one.

Or alternatively stick with Tan and you will be playing Premier football but will be left with a club that will be totally unrecognisable as Cardiff City (thats if they are even called that in 12 months time) :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
Skewett wrote:and if we have just 100 or even 1000/2000 fans outside the front will you then work out that 20000+ don't want Tan out?

Or alternatively stick with Tan and you will be playing Premier football but will be left with a club that will be totally unrecognisable as Cardiff City (thats if they are even called that in 12 months time) :ayatollah:

:thumbup:

Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Pretty sure Malky will be aware of the planned demo. Wonder what he thinks of it, and does he support it. I'm not convinced he wants to stay, easier to be paid off and move on to a bigger club where he will be appreciated by the owner and directors. Would anyone want to work for an owner who obviously doesn't want you, and has asked you to resign. If he stayed at the club, he would be continually looking over his shoulder, and wondering who next is being lined up for his job. Afraid one way or the other, Malky's future at the club is not a long term one.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:28 pm

What are we protesting about ? Tan out ? Administrators in ???
The ENGLISH FA would love to see us in the welsh league Bangor , Rhyl really people , unless a buyer steps forward I'd be very careful what we wish for !