Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE NEW KIT

Wed May 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Another load of red shit any red kit would be bollocks and this kit looks bad .

We are Cardiff City well always be BLUE .

TAN is an absolute period stain and so is his shit kit gonna be hard to watch my team again this season in red but even worse in that utter shit.

TAN OUT and take his red bollocks with him . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Rebrand aside its still bloody awful. Two shades of red? Wtf

Wed May 29, 2013 6:28 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Rebrand aside its still bloody awful. Two shades of red? Wtf

Exactly. Its like he's rebranded the rebrand because his original idea just wasn't enough to piss us off.

Wed May 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Make the ccs BLUE and if nobody likes the kit thats great dont buy it and just make the stadium a sea of BLUE .

I watch a lot of kids football and to be honest that kit is worse than any I have seen and most clubs are skint so cant afford nice kits but the new City kit is terrible.

Its good news for me I just hope nobody buys the shit I will never buy anything red so I hope no one buys it.

We aint called the BLUEBIRDS for nothing. :) :)

Wed May 29, 2013 6:35 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Saw this online...

Awful. Looks like a training top.

Wed May 29, 2013 6:36 pm

The red and blue divide has never bothered me. But tonight seeing that kit has killed me, I can handle the red but 2 different colors that's wrong.

Last years kit was a million times better, in total shock

Wed May 29, 2013 6:41 pm

For my sins I've gone with the flow regarding the change to red, but that kit is up there with some of the worst I've ever seen. It really does look like Huds has lost his shorts and has been forced to wear an odd pair from lost property. It's not even just the different colour, but the 2 stripes aren't continued on the shirt either. Looks from a different kit?

I thought we'd have something 'special' in the Prem and not just a standard generic shirt from Puma ala Wolves etc etc.
Sorry but that's embarrassing.
Along with the badge where the fans were to be at least consulted, this complete shit is a step too far for me.

Wed May 29, 2013 6:53 pm

its shite end of. I hate it with a passion

Wed May 29, 2013 7:09 pm

f*cking disgusting. Wtf is it, it is straight out of Tans wardrobe, wtf were the designers thinking off.

Wed May 29, 2013 7:59 pm

I wonder what everyone will say is wrong with the 'proposed' white short change. Are people ever happy on here? :roll:

Wed May 29, 2013 8:04 pm

looks crap. plain and boring. looks like the dye has run out of the shirt to match the shorts, more shit marketing from the city. the fans on here can come up with better kits than that

Wed May 29, 2013 8:10 pm

It needed the black shorts from last season. The two tone is just bizarre - what were Puma thinking of??

Wed May 29, 2013 8:10 pm

ninianblue wrote:looks crap. plain and boring. looks like the dye has run out of the shirt to match the shorts, more shit marketing from the city. the fans on here can come up with better kits than that

Have they sold a lot of football shirts?

Wed May 29, 2013 8:11 pm

MADE IN MALAYSIA. some 5 yr old kid , working for 10 hours on it? and to be honest looks like a 5 yr old has desinged it

Wed May 29, 2013 8:24 pm

ozzy31 wrote:The red and blue divide has never bothered me. But tonight seeing that kit has killed me, I can handle the red but 2 different colors that's wrong.

Last years kit was a million times better, in total shock

So you could handle loosing our traditional blue kit for a red one?
BUT....
Having 2 shades of red has killed you??

WTF youre funny!!....I'm baffled by this!? Lol

Both kits ain't 'Cardiff city-the bluebird

Wed May 29, 2013 9:00 pm

wanted to see if colour would help the kit.. anything has to be better than the club effort..

Wed May 29, 2013 9:02 pm

karlmpayne wrote:wanted to see if colour would help the kit.. anything has to be better than the club effort..

Karl could you do 1 with blue shorts and the collar blue and the bits of white blue if possible I tried and couldn't

Wed May 29, 2013 9:02 pm

Looks ok with contrasting colours especually the blue / white / yellow

Wed May 29, 2013 9:04 pm

karlmpayne wrote:wanted to see if colour would help the kit.. anything has to be better than the club effort..

the blue 1 looks quite nice and the red with black shorts looks much better

Wed May 29, 2013 9:12 pm

That blue one is just a million times better, I must say the kit looks even worse with black shorts. :x

Wed May 29, 2013 9:15 pm

here you go mate

Wed May 29, 2013 9:15 pm

the blue please :ayatollah:

Wed May 29, 2013 9:17 pm

karlmpayne wrote:here you go mate

Cheers the all blue still looks a bit weird mind with the 2 tone (better than the 2 tone red though)can I be cheeky , any chance you can do the 2nd pic with the red top?
Last edited by darran1927 on Wed May 29, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Two tone blue works better than two tone red.

Like to see one white and obe yellow stripe on the collar.

Wed May 29, 2013 9:31 pm

i just dont like any of them

Wed May 29, 2013 9:33 pm

karlmpayne wrote:i just dont like any of them

How about doing the two collar stripes and trims blue, red socks with blue trim to blend it all together??

Wed May 29, 2013 9:37 pm

timdog80 wrote:
karlmpayne wrote:i just dont like any of them

How about doing the two collar stripes and trims blue, red socks with blue trim to blend it all together??

think that would look better

Wed May 29, 2013 9:38 pm

to be honest what ever i do aint gonna make it any better to look at

Wed May 29, 2013 9:40 pm

The shorts let the kit down hugely. The template is so s**t.

Wed May 29, 2013 9:41 pm

karlmpayne wrote:to be honest what ever i do aint gonna make it any better to look at

:lol: