Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT/STATEMENT "

Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:35 am

If only.... Sky could put this out as a pay per view event! now there's a thought

Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:15 am

I can not see any way the club will change their stance on the awful badge or terrible red kit I'm afraid, this meeting will be to try an appease the fans to buy season tickets next season, I hope I'm 100% wrong, but I bet I won't be. I think there will be a lot of huffing and puffing, and "we will relay the fans views etc" and then that will be that :bluescarf:

Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:16 am

Also I would bet the club will ask for all protests to cease whilst they pass on the fans views :bluescarf:

Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:34 am

Blueboys1927 wrote:I can not see any way the club will change their stance on the awful badge or terrible red kit I'm afraid, this meeting will be to try an appease the fans to buy season tickets next season, I hope I'm 100% wrong, but I bet I won't be. I think there will be a lot of huffing and puffing, and "we will relay the fans views etc" and then that will be that :bluescarf:

That's what I am afraid of hope I'm wrong , I find it hard to believe we will change back when on Christmas Day Tan said we were staying red

Re: " CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT "

Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:41 pm

joncandy wrote:
European Blue wrote:
joncandy wrote:
TERRYB wrote:
joncandy wrote:Interesting that I've got a Cardiff City facebook page with nearly 170k people on it, more than 10 times the number of the forums but not an invite...

Jon, are you saying that the group who led the way from the beginning, Bluebirds Unite, won't be represented? TEZA :bluescarf:

I believe Sian is going, and I have now had an invite from Wayne Nash myself, so there will be at least 2 of us from the commitee even if BU themselves weren't invited as a group ;)

Don't know why your going to be fair, much more deserving fans. Maybe they need a photographer. :ayatollah:

Maybe :lol:

I don't know what makes a deserving fan? All I know is I've been against this rebrand from the start and attended every meeting and march that has taken place, am a member of Bluebirds Unite committee, haven't missed a home match of any kind in over 150 games and have a Cardiff City facebook page with over 170,000 followers.

Does that make me any more deserving than anyone else? I doubt it, I only asked for a place and was given it, not my decision to make :thumbup:

Could also make you a liability to us stating, on a Cardiff City facebook with over 170,000 followers, when only 7500 have signed the petition, they could say 162,500 are okay with the rebrand, just a thought

Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:58 pm

joncandy wrote:
European Blue wrote:
joncandy wrote:
TERRYB wrote:
joncandy wrote:Interesting that I've got a Cardiff City facebook page with nearly 170k people on it, more than 10 times the number of the forums but not an invite...

Jon, are you saying that the group who led the way from the beginning, Bluebirds Unite, won't be represented? TEZA :bluescarf:

I believe Sian is going, and I have now had an invite from Wayne Nash myself, so there will be at least 2 of us from the commitee even if BU themselves weren't invited as a group ;)

Don't know why your going to be fair, much more deserving fans. Maybe they need a photographer. :ayatollah:

I don't know what makes a deserving fan? All I know is I've been against this rebrand from the start and attended every meeting and march that has taken place, am a member of Bluebirds Unite committee, haven't missed a home match of any kind in over 150 games and have a Cardiff City facebook page with over 170,000 followers.

Does that make me any more deserving than anyone else? I doubt it, I only asked for a place and was given it, not my decision to make :thumbup:

Facebook :lol:
You begged for a place, cried and spat your dummy out, at least you answered your own question honestly :thumbup:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:37 pm

joncandy wrote:
European Blue wrote:
joncandy wrote:
TERRYB wrote:

Simon aka Ely boy is more deserving than you : Do the right thing and give your ticket to him.

Thursday meeting

Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:07 pm

Bound to be a few "kiss arse" Reds in there giving it yes Tan this yes Tan that
The Dictator will just say
Be good boys no protests
Support the Team
Buy tickets for the FA CUP
Buy season tickets for next season
and then if we get promoted i might have a good think
and maybe just maybe back to BLUE
Pat you on the head and say bye bye suckers
he's a Liar or been very badly advised.