Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' THIS TUESDAY IN THE HIGH COURT VINCENT TAN '

Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:44 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Langston were never paid the £9m naming rights :roll:

read what I said numpty i said IF the naming rightsvgamble came off they WOULD of had another £9 million
they did have a £5 million promotion pay off though

The loan notes were converted in 2006 from £24m cash to £15m cash + up to £9m in stadium naming rights so that the stadium project would be financially viable. Do you really believe they would have ever got anything near £9m in naming rights? Swansea Council got £250,000 for the Liberty so what makes you think someone out there was willing to pay £8,750,000 more for Cardiff City Stadium? Also if these cash rich sponsors were willing to pay that then why hasn't VT sold them?

Also I believe you are incorrect about the £6m promotion bonus as that formed part of the old agreement not the new one agreed in 2013. It was never paid.

What I believe is not the point
However Langston obviously thought they could get upto £9 million .
Becouse that's what they put in the deal

Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:51 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

read what I said numpty i said IF the naming rightsvgamble came off they WOULD of had another £9 million

The loan notes were converted in 2006 from £24m cash to £15m cash + up to £9m in stadium naming rights so that the stadium project would be financially viable. Do you really believe they would have ever got anything near £9m in naming rights? Swansea Council got £250,000 for the Liberty so what makes you think someone out there was willing to pay £8,750,000 more for Cardiff City Stadium? Also if these cash rich sponsors were willing to pay that then why hasn't VT sold them?

Also I believe you are incorrect about the £6m promotion bonus as that formed part of the old agreement not the new one agreed in 2013. It was never paid.

Your wrong again. Langston did-not put the £9m write down for stadium naming rights into the 2006 deal. Why would they as they already had loan note to the value which covered that amount and realistically they would never get that much for naming rights.

It was accountants Deloitte who drew up the agreement so the agreement could be financially viable. All this is contained within the documentation from the 2008 Judgement. It doesn't matter how many times you reply to these facts you are wrong and I hold documentary evidence to prove it.

Not bad for a Numpty :lol:

Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:58 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

Your wrong again. Langston did-not put the £9m write down for stadium naming rights into the 2006 deal. Why would they as they already had loan note to the value which covered that amount and realistically they would never get that much for naming rights.

It was accountants Deloitte who drew up the agreement so the agreement could be financially viable. All this is contained within the documentation from the 2008 Judgement. It doesn't matter how many times you reply to these facts you are wrong and I hold documentary evidence to prove it.

Ok then numpty once and for all how much have Langston received from us so far against the £24 million owed to them

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:10 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

Ok then numpty once and for all how much have Langston received from us so far against the £24 million owed to them

They were given around £1m by Ridsdale a few years back £15m lump sum from Vincent Tan in 2013 and around £1.25m in staged payments. Total £17.25m. I have already posted these figures above.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:11 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

They were given around £1m by Ridsdale a few years back £15m lump sum from Vincent Tan in 2013 and around £1.25m in staged payments. Total £17.25m. I have already posted these figures above.

And 5 million promotion bonus

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:16 pm

wez1927 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

There was never a £5m promotion bonus. That was contained within the old 2006 agreement but did-not form part of the 2013 agreement.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

There was never a £5m promotion bonus. That was contained within the old 2006 agreement but did-not form part of the 2013 agreement.

We have paid Langston 5 million bound for getting to the premier league Kieth confirmed it

Re: UPDATED ' COURT CASE WITH VINCENT TAN NOW NEXT '

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:29 pm

Promotion bonus in the 2013 accounts apparently ,maybe paid before new agreement ?I'm just confirming what Keith said earlier in this thread on Langston payments made

Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:00 pm

wez1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

We have paid Langston 5 million bound for getting to the premier league Kieth confirmed it

So you haven't included the £5 million promotion bonus becouse hmmmmmm.
£17.25 million plus £5 million = £22.25 million already paid so anything over £1.75 million would be classed as what exactly
Interest charges ,expenses, consultancy fees
Thought they gave us £24 million and only want £24 million back hmmmm :lol: :lol: :lol: :digging2:

Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:06 pm

And if the naming rights gamble had paid off they could have had upto another £9 million ffs

Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:50 am

wez1927 wrote:Promotion bonus in the 2013 accounts apparently ,maybe paid before new agreement ?I'm just confirming what Keith said earlier in this thread on Langston payments made

I have checked can't see any evidence of a payment. I sure if I'm wrong Keith will let me know.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:59 am

troobloo3339 wrote:And if the naming rights gamble had paid off they could have had upto another £9 million ffs

I have explained this several times here for the last time I will do it again. The £9m 'gamble' was highly unlikely to have produced such a yield. Even if it did and the full £9m was paid to Langston they would have only received a total of £24m as the capital sum was reduced to £15m in 2006 i.e. £15m + £9m = £24m

You don't seem to understand that write down in 2006. At that time Langston were owed £24m but this was cut to £15m was a possible top up of £9m from stadium naming rights.

I think you believe Langston would have received £24m cash plus £9m naming rights which was never the case.

This was dispensed with in 2013 with the new agreement which would have repaid Langston £22m (£15m + £7m via quarterly payments)

Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:They've been paid a 5 million promotion bonus to remember that

I'm pretty sure Langston didn't receive that either.

Keith confirmed they did earlier in this thread or another one they had been paid it so have had there money back already

No I didnt.I agreed with Tony that this was I the 2006 agreement but not the 2013 one.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 pm

The way I see it is the lawyers are the only ones benefiting from VT delaying tactics, best for all round to pay what was agreed and put this to bed.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:31 pm

ccfcsince62 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:They've been paid a 5 million promotion bonus to remember that

I'm pretty sure Langston didn't receive that either.

Keith confirmed they did earlier in this thread or another one they had been paid it so have had there money back already

No I didnt.I agreed with Tony that this was I the 2006 agreement but not the 2013 one.

There was a list on one of your posts where you said yes to the promotion bonus unless you done it by mistake ,I will try and find it to show you maybe you made an mistake you were put no and yes to anther posters ,reply