Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE NEW KIT

Wed May 29, 2013 9:43 pm

For someone who enjoys a wind up I can't even attempt to the kit does it for me.

Wed May 29, 2013 9:44 pm

karlmpayne wrote:to be honest what ever i do aint gonna make it any better to look at

I agree but give it a shot ;) lol

Wed May 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Such a bad kit... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wed May 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Cup Winner wrote:You boys are lucky Tan didn't get it all his own way :laughing6:

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
that's a classic, honestly couldnt stop laughing for 2 minutes, bet the neighbours think "he's nuts again"...
that one made my day, mate, pure classic :lol:
:ayatollah:

Wed May 29, 2013 10:46 pm

FAO the reluctant reds: what happened to its only a colour, its only a badge, its only a football kit?

what happened to "I dont wear shirts anyways" or "if you dont like it, dont buy it"?

What happened to "no matter in what colour, as long as we play in the premiership, I dont care" or "as long as it says Cardiff City on it, I will support it"?

The ones going against this kit should remember it could upset the leader. He might not be too pleased about that...

Or "if you dont like it, follow Carlise...good riddance, you are not a real fan"

Or may be you are just attention-seekers, just like us blues? ;)

One thing has this horrendous kit achieved...for the first time in over 12 months, it has re-united us fans again... :ayatollah:

Wed May 29, 2013 11:22 pm

Personally have hated the red right from the beginning and have not bought any red merchandise or anything with the beer mat badge on it and having seen the new kit that will remain the position mind you I am pretty sure the red shorts are the same colour has Tans coat ;)

'Lucky Red' he says yet he flies around in a BLUE helicopter :o :D

Thu May 30, 2013 12:17 am

karlmpayne wrote:wanted to see if colour would help the kit.. anything has to be better than the club effort..

Much prefer your BLUE kit there, Karl!

That bellend Tan as shot himself in the foot, even the "pro reds" hate next years strip!

Thu May 30, 2013 12:21 am

Hofmeister wrote:FAO the reluctant reds: what happened to its only a colour, its only a badge, its only a football kit?

what happened to "I dont wear shirts anyways" or "if you dont like it, dont buy it"?

What happened to "no matter in what colour, as long as we play in the premiership, I dont care" or "as long as it says Cardiff City on it, I will support it"?

The ones going against this kit should remember it could upset the leader. He might not be too pleased about that...

Or "if you dont like it, follow Carlise...good riddance, you are not a real fan"

Or may be you are just attention-seekers, just like us blues? ;)

One thing has this horrendous kit achieved...for the first time in over 12 months, it has re-united us fans again... :ayatollah:

THIS!!

You "pro reds" should take a hard,long look at yourselfs!! It's you f*cking wankers that given that tosspot Tan the go ahead for this horrendous kit!!!

Well done you f*cking wankers :notworthy: :notworthy:

Thu May 30, 2013 6:31 am

timdog80 wrote:
ozzy31 wrote:The red and blue divide has never bothered me. But tonight seeing that kit has killed me, I can handle the red but 2 different colors that's wrong.

Last years kit was a million times better, in total shock

So you could handle loosing our traditional blue kit for a red one?
BUT....
Having 2 shades of red has killed you??

WTF youre funny!!....I'm baffled by this!? Lol

Both kits ain't 'Cardiff city-the bluebird

Its just an expression, no way do 2 reds go together horrible

Thu May 30, 2013 8:43 am

hi lads only saying not pi55 taking but that new kit is pants! surely the new owners are not getting you to wear that ?if nothing else changes those shorts neet to go and stay with MR COWELL..all the best lads..i'll pop in from time to time for a chat if you dont mind.

Thu May 30, 2013 10:25 am

Embarrassing :shock:

Thu May 30, 2013 12:12 pm

karlmpayne wrote:here you go mate

Because getting blue back at this point in time is unrealistic the red with black shorts is by far the best. :ayatollah:

Thu May 30, 2013 2:14 pm

why cant we have something like Schalke has? love both of their kits for next season, they change every 2 years home/away kits; so one year a new home kit (for 2 seasons), next year a new away kit (for 2 seasons). This term its the new white with navy away kit, while the royal-blue home kit stays from last season...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 30, 2013 2:43 pm

Also, both those kits are lush Hoff but the best thing I noticed was the badge was white.

IF we had 1 red kit and 1 blue kit then we could have that hollow sort of fill so the colour of the shirt fills the badge. Surely this would suit everyone? In red it looks like our badge is red. In blue it looks like our badge is blue.

:malky: :malky: :malky:

Thu May 30, 2013 3:04 pm

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/blu ... gn.html#se

Everybody please sign this petition for Blubirds Unite

BLUUUUUUUUUUE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :notworthy:

Thu May 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Fairplay to Schalke, Adidas give them a nice template. :ayatollah: