Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Confirmed: Shocking / Unbelievable / Been Going on for M

Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:39 pm

This just Broke My Heart / Every Person should listen and watch
Link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtCnPYLzItQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtCnPYLzItQ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:14 pm

annis the song you gave a link to is an old I.R.A. song with new words...the old song was about the occupation of ireland by the english.......benbradagh dji of ireland who put up the link has also put up other songs about dead i.r.a volunteers

Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:32 am

blue note wrote:annis the song you gave a link to is an old I.R.A. song with new words...the old song was about the occupation of ireland by the english.......benbradagh dji of ireland who put up the link has also put up other songs about dead i.r.a volunteers

I never knew, but all I care is about how Innocent Palestinians are being massacred and just under 9,000 Innocent Palestinians are being held by Israel, No charges, No crimes committed and being brutally beaten and virtually starved to death.

16,000 Palestinian Children Slaughtered.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 18, 2024 10:33 am

“My mum… how can I live without my mum”

“She was the last of my family… I just want to die”

Palestine has over 20,000 orphans..

Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:34 pm

Netanyahu now accuses Biden of withholding weapons:

“I say: give us the tools and we'll finish the job a lot faster."

Israel has used 70k tons of bombs on Gaza

More than Dresden, Hamburg, and London combined in WW11

Netanyahu is a genocidal monster.

Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:38 pm

Yair Lapid, Leader of opposition in Israel:

“There are no limits to Netanyahu's corruption and negligence, and he must exit our lives. Israel should apologize for killing 16,000 children in Gaza.”

Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:54 am

How evil are Israel :twisted: :evil:

Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:23 am

United States of Genocide

In 275 years of American History they’ve been involved in 260 years of wars

They decide who is a Terrorist and who is not.

One minute Arafat ( Palestinian leader) was then they gone home the Noble peace prize.

Same with Nelson Mandela

Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:06 am

While the Cowardly IDF women laugh and celebrate killing innocent Palestinians who have NO Weapons. Israel continues its Genocide of Palestine

16,000 Children Massacred

Nearly 40,000 Innocent Palestinians Massacred

But BBC , Sky , ITV now not showing it anymore because all owned by Israel etc

Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:09 pm

BREAKING: Israel Shoot A Palestinian, Tie Him To Hood Of Vehicle While He Bleeds And Fhen Ise Him As Human Shield In The West Bank

They also stopped the ambulance from reaching the hospital.

Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:57 pm

Hmmmmmm?

NEW:

U.S. blocks unsealing of 9/11 evidence - News Nation

A new letter shows the U.S. government objecting to unsealing evidence related to the 9/11 attacks.

Families of the victims claim the evidence implicates Saudi Arabia, which has denied involvement.

The DOJ and FBI sent a letter asking the judge not to unseal the material, citing privacy concerns and the need for FBI review.

Also, several Israelis, who were later confirmed by the police to be Mossad members, were arrested at the scene, dancing and rejoicing at the event. A case that became known to the public as "the dancing israelis".

As is already known, Osama Bin Laden several times rejected the accusations that he was behind the attack, explaining it all in his famous letter, called "the Osama letter".

The families now are pushing for the release of all evidence, arguing the agency has had over 20 years to review it.

Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:BREAKING: Israel Shoot A Palestinian, Tie Him To Hood Of Vehicle While He Bleeds And Fhen Ise Him As Human Shield In The West Bank

They also stopped the ambulance from reaching the hospital.

Unbelievable Israel Govt have responded to say:

“This is not what our soldiers are suppose to do and an enquiry will done”

Guess what the Vehicle had its number plate covered up.

Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:18 am

ISRAEL JUST BEHEADED ANOTHER CHILD IN GAZA

THIS IS F*CKING HORRIFIC!!

Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:20 pm

UN special rapporteur for the occupied Palestinian territories, Francesca Albanese, condemned the Israeli occupation's use of an injured Palestinian youth as a human shield by tying him to the hood of their armored vehicle during a raid in Jenin city today.

Israel for the last eight months have used Palestinian people as human shields, yet USA or UK fail to condemn these actions.

"This risks being the end of multilateralism, which for some influential member states no longer serves any relevant purpose," Albanese added.

Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:25 pm

Israel and the countries that support them are totally savage inhuman .

They are also cowardly. They muster a physical power far superior to whoever they are conquering or displacing ….or raping …..then call it a war .

In Iraq which was conquered for no reason ….other than to decimate the country (because they actively opposed Israel) and we’re not obedient to the USA ….. in what they call the “Gulf War” ….. not a single US soldier was killed by Iraqis ….and if there was ….we are talking of a handful .

All the dead Americans were either by friendly fire or mechanical accidents. How can it be a war ….when the opposition kill no one ? Yet we see countless films and articles about the bravery of “ gulf war veterans”….they have no shame ,God or principles.

As for Palestine ….Israel should not have existed by any human right or value …..yet the Palestinians are terrorists if they try to get a teeny weeny part of their ancestral land back .

The Israeli ….fire power and weapons are possibly 1000 (one thousand times) more than the Palestinian fighters …..their numbers are 50 times more …..yet it is now 9 months later …..and they have yet to defeat them .

The very brave Americans (my ass) fought the Indians ….who had bows and arrows.

Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:26 pm

Israel Govt admit it happened by their Nazi IDF Cowardly Soldiers.

They did not even know the Palestinian Man’s Name.

Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:37 pm

Unbelievable FB Removed the Truth

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtCnPYLzItQ :cry:

Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:56 pm

Annis the picture of soldiers driving the jeep with person tied to it is unambiguously a war crime nothing and mean nothing can alter that fact now international organisations should now call it out as a war crime ? Not we want inquiry as to circumstances of incident..... but do note silence from the world so far.

Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Annis the picture of soldiers driving the jeep with person tied to it is unambiguously a war crime nothing and mean nothing can alter that fact now international organisations should now call it out as a war crime ? Not we want inquiry as to circumstances of incident..... but do note silence from the world so far.

Allan,

It’s one of hundreds of War Crimes Israel have committed, we hear about it daily but guess what the major News are not interested.

Imagine if Hamas had done this to one Israeli, yet Israel have massacred 16,000 Palestinian Children and hundreds and hundreds of other murderous crimes.

Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:08 pm

Sadly true

Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Annis the picture of soldiers driving the jeep with person tied to it is unambiguously a war crime nothing and mean nothing can alter that fact now international organisations should now call it out as a war crime ? Not we want inquiry as to circumstances of incident..... but do note silence from the world so far.

Allan,

It’s one of hundreds of War Crimes Israel have committed, we hear about it daily but guess what the major News are not interested.

Imagine if Hamas had done this to one Israeli, yet Israel have massacred 16,000 Palestinian Children and hundreds and hundreds of other murderous crimes.

Annis whilst undoubtedly they've done numerous atrocities this picture does not lie and cannot be explained away with lies or excuses? It is unequivocally a war crime full stop and usa uk should stand up and say it is .... UN must lead on this and not pussyfoot around with lame language saying it could be a crime "IT'S A WAR CRIME" end of

Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:20 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan,

Annis whilst undoubtedly they've done numerous atrocities this picture does not lie and cannot be explained away with lies or excuses? It is unequivocally a war crime full stop and usa uk should stand up and say it is .... UN must lead on this and not pussyfoot around with lame language saying it could be a crime "IT'S A WAR CRIME" end of

100% agree Allan and the Nazi IDF covered their number plate.
I bet nothing happens to them as usual.

Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan,

Well if cannot get soldiers Netanyahu can be held accountable ...I just don't understand why there is silence from UN USA or UK to the video its not a fake so let them say he's a war criminal Or will they like the Israelis just let it pass without actions..

Sun Jun 23, 2024 5:51 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan,

Well if cannot get soldiers Netanyahu can be held accountable ...I just don't understand why there is silence from UN USA or UK to the video its not a fake so let them say he's a war criminal Or will they like the Israelis just let it pass without actions..

Allan,

It’s shocking that there is silence and as I said imagine if one Israeli was treated the same way , it would be World news.

Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:53 am

The US is going to war with Hezbollah because Israel refuses to stop killing children..

Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:57 am

So finally SKY News show it and guess what Israel say they are investigating, Like all the other hundreds of War Crimes, they say they were investigating and nothing ever becomes of them.

Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:35 pm

Why is Israel BURYING AMBULANCES?!

Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:04 pm

SHOCKING / BEYOND BELIEF:

“I am personally proud of the holocaust of Gaza that we have done, and that 80 years from now, they will tell their grandchildren what the Jews did,”

The Israeli Minister of Social Equality

Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:12 pm

UN:

16,000 Palestinian Children Confirmed Massacred by Israel

Plus 21, Palestinian Children are Missing and at least 4,000 under rubble.

Nearly 500 Doctors / Medical Staff Murdered by Israel

150 UN Staff killed by Israel

144 Reporters killed by Israel

Nearly 40,000 Palestinians Massacred by Israel

Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:04 pm

I am so fed up of Israel, USA & Uk going on about 130 Israeli Hostages, What about 9,000 Innocent Palestinian hostages held by Israel, Are they not human beings???