Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bluebirds Unite : Counter Celebration March in honour of

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Hey, I was plenty smashed off my head when I created that thread. It was nothing more than a wind up / have a laugh post about the BU, of course i'm not doing a anti BU march. In fact I can't even remember typing that thread last night I was so drunk.. Still though, can't belive how upset that Barry Chuckles got over a wum post, pretty sad I say.

Either way, mods remove the thread if you can please, ta very much,

Not bad typing considering you being drunk. You will have to give me a few tips - I am pathetic when I type drunk!

Sooo.. Do you actually know of people who are attending this march dressed in red?
If so, you really can't expect those people to not get abused by some followers...

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Hey, I was plenty smashed off my head when I created that thread. It was nothing more than a wind up / have a laugh post about the BU, of course i'm not doing a anti BU march. In fact I can't even remember typing that thread last night I was so drunk.. Still though, can't belive how upset that Barry Chuckles got over a wum post, pretty sad I say.

you should realise that there are some pretty stupid people that read this messageboard, and when you post shit about an organisation (Bluebirds Unite or whatever) then people will pick up on it.

I get pissed all the time. NEVER have I slagged off another Cardiff City fan.

FFS, this is people celebrating our club, if people have got a problem with it then they need to deal with it, because the stupid anti-blue, anti-bluebirds Unite comments are making me all the more committed to them.

Don't want to march, then don't do it. Simple as that.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:31 pm

CardiffKid wrote:

you should realise that there are some pretty stupid people that read this messageboard, and when you post shit about an organisation (Bluebirds Unite or whatever) then people will pick up on it.

I get pissed all the time. NEVER have I slagged off another Cardiff City fan.

FFS, this is people celebrating our club, if people have got a problem with it then they need to deal with it, because the stupid anti-blue, anti-bluebirds Unite comments are making me all the more committed to them.

Don't want to march, then don't do it. Simple as that.

:ayatollah: Respect!

I'm hoping there are a minimum of 600 of us there... Anything over 600 would be a bonus

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:39 pm

I get what you mean mate. Just to clarify there is NO counter march against BU, I was just being silly when drunk. That's why I am asking the mods to delete this thread if they can please.

I don't for the record agree with BU marching on one of the biggest games of the season though.

That's just my opinion.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Hey, I was plenty smashed off my head when I created that thread. It w given timeas nothing more than a wind up / have a laugh post about the BU, of course i'm not doing a anti BU march. In fact I can't even remember typing that thread last night I was so drunk.. Still though, can't belive how upset that Barry Chuckles got over a wum post, pretty sad I say.

Pissed or not it was in very poor taste.I don't agree with the BU march but wouldn't sink as low as what you did.Theres loads of people like you that think because you were pissed you should forgiven everything.Fortunately given time most people grow up and the sooner you do the better.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:I get what you mean mate. Just to clarify there is NO counter march against BU, I was just being silly when drunk. That's why I am asking the mods to delete this thread if they can please.

I don't for the record agree with BU marching on one of the biggest games of the season though.

That's just my opinion.

I acknowledge they are your opinions but think of it in our shoes... It will be our 1st home game of the season and Sky cameras will be everywhere!
600+ fans dressed in blue will be excellent publicity and as it is taking place from Cardiff Castle until the stadium, there is no reason at all why people should be against it.
It won't have a negative effect on players either. They are professionals.

I had a bunch of people protesting outside my work place but it didn't stop me from doing my job successfully :thumbup:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Sobering thoughts....

Face lost.....

Change of heart....

What's next?

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Me and dozens of my local friends from Llandaff North and Gabalfa are planning to counter march Bluebirds Unite in celebration of what Vincent Tan has done for this club. There is going to be a meeting taking place at the Railway pub in Llandaff North next saturday I here for the Llandaff North and Gabalfa fans who want to counter march that Sian woman and her BU who are trying to damage everything Vincent Tan has done. Bluebirds United is a joke, as they hate the red but will be attending games next season. Not much of a protest group is it really.

Word is that some people I Know are going to the BU march dressed in red singing pro red and VT songs, let's see how peaceful BU is then. :ayatollah:

You're the joke and an embarrassment to the area I spent most of my youth :evil:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Me and dozens of my local friends from Llandaff North and Gabalfa are planning to counter march Bluebirds Unite in celebration of what Vincent Tan has done for this club. There is going to be a meeting taking place at the Railway pub in Llandaff North next saturday I here for the Llandaff North and Gabalfa fans who want to counter march that Sian woman and her BU who are trying to damage everything Vincent Tan has done. Bluebirds United is a joke, as they hate the red but will be attending games next season. Not much of a protest group is it really.

Word is that some people I Know are going to the BU march dressed in red singing pro red and VT songs, let's see how peaceful BU is then. :ayatollah:

There will be families there. Please don't attack children.

If you are an obedient servant of a rich man, that's up to you but you can't force other people to be the same.

This is still a free country, it's not China.

Please change your username if the bluebird offends you.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:19 am

thomasblue wrote:The railway :lol:

The pub has about 6/7 season ticket holders who drink there regular before games and a couple of lads who sometimes buy tickets but only for big games
And a few guys with banning orders :lol: cough cough no names mentioned :D

I Know most people in the pub and I can guarantee you none will march for any reason :lol:
most in there wouldn't care if we played in pink the same goes for pretty much the rest of Llandaff and gabalfa aswell tbh .
There is a few b/u supporters around especially in the gunners , try there :lol:

I will be in the railway Saturday but only because of the bands they have playing should be interesting what time is it ?

How often do you drink there? My Uncle is a regular

Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:24 am

Got a crooked spine now ive been in the cringe position reading this

Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:52 am

JamesC wrote:

The pub has about 6/7 season ticket holders who drink there regular before games and a couple of lads who sometimes buy tickets but only for big games

I Know most people in the pub and I can guarantee you none will march for any reason :lol:
most in there wouldn't care if we played in pink the same goes for pretty much the rest of Llandaff and gabalfa aswell tbh .
There is a few b/u supporters around especially in the gunners , try there :lol:

I will be in the railway Saturday but only because of the bands they have playing should be interesting what time is it ?

2/3 times a week who's your uncle ?

Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:39 am

Pathetic, sure you are not a jack?
You certainly are not a true CARDIFF city fn

Blue :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:40 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:What a tool.

Chuckles he is worse than a fool

Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:51 am

thomasblue wrote:
JamesC wrote:

2/3 times a week who's your uncle ?

Paul, drinks there probably more than 2/3 times a week!
Top bloke! Don't wana advertise his surname though..