Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Everton fans beating.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:08 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Grange End Red wrote:I'm in no way condoning this behaviour and maybe it was out of order but how do you know that the evertonions weren't asking for trouble?

TBH mate, I dont...hence why id like to know more. However, how much trouble can a young teen lad be looking for against 3 men? Know what I mean, not on. We are tounge in cheek at a certain age, but he isnt a f*cking main lad.

Excatly you don't !!!!!

I seen many Everton of all ages giving it the Big one and having a slap!!!

I also know that Everton tried to call it on in Llandaff North thgis morning but was stopped by the Old Bill in Newport so before you know all of the facts of whats been going on today maybe you should reserve your judgement..? :evil:

Here we go. No, no, and no. Im sharing it, im sharing my view seeing as im posting it...and will carry on doing so you bundle of love you.

So just because someone is a teen then you automatically think that he hadn't dont anything wrong!!!

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:09 pm

the lanes in ely wrote:lets not discuss things about llandaff north on here ye?

Anyway, what ever people say its normally over the top, covered in blood, maybe a bust lip and 3 -1 kid, maybe 20 odd year old being chopsy and got a slap, I cant see anyone starting on 1 kid for no reason, no saying your lying its just even people you know stories get hyped up. Its going to happen this year, loads of clubs want to have it with us and Everton up there will be mental, they have got a top firm and are not to be taken lightly.

More fans, old scores to settle, pissed up, more freedem. Its going to happen. Lets not forget what is was like yeatrs ago and stop making mountians out of molehills

Thats fare enough but people need to know the full facts before making an assumption IMO

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:10 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Grange End Red wrote:I'm in no way condoning this behaviour and maybe it was out of order but how do you know that the evertonions weren't asking for trouble?

TBH mate, I dont...hence why id like to know more. However, how much trouble can a young teen lad be looking for against 3 men? Know what I mean, not on. We are tounge in cheek at a certain age, but he isnt a f*cking main lad.

Excatly you don't !!!!!

I seen many Everton of all ages giving it the Big one and having a slap!!!

I also know that Everton tried to call it on in Llandaff North thgis morning but was stopped by the Old Bill in Newport so before you know all of the facts of whats been going on today maybe you should reserve your judgement..? :evil:

Here we go. No, no, and no. Im sharing it, im sharing my view seeing as im posting it...and will carry on doing so you bundle of love you.

So just because someone is a teen then you automatically think that he hadn't dont anything wrong!!!

This is the reason I never post anything of this kind, because post like this degenerate into a personal battle of whos wrong and right. You are right and im am wrong. The end. :wave:

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:15 pm

ye i agree and Everton today were everywhere and chopsy as f**k all day, so someone was going to get a slap, and when we go up there they dont f**k about, i said ages ago the PL is a haven for football fighting, its just hardly reported, and Cardiff's travlling fans will have a tough time this year now most of the real lads have stopped going. As for Llandaff north i know what your saying but just think before posting stuff like that, you propbably know the reasons why :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:17 pm

the lanes in ely wrote:ye i agree and Everton today were everywhere and chopsy as f**k all day, so someone was going to get a slap, and when we go up there they dont f**k about, i said ages ago the PL is a haven for football fighting, its just hardly reported, and Cardiff's travlling fans will have a tough time this year now most of the real lads have stopped going. As for Llandaff north i know what your saying but just think before posting stuff like that, you propbably know the reasons why :ayatollah:

;)

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:20 pm

Military Junta wrote:

Anyway, what ever people say its normally over the top, covered in blood, maybe a bust lip and 3 -1 kid, maybe 20 odd year old being chopsy and got a slap, I cant see anyone starting on 1 kid for no reason, no saying your lying its just even people you know stories get hyped up. Its going to happen this year, loads of clubs want to have it with us and Everton up there will be mental, they have got a top firm and are not to be taken lightly.

More fans, old scores to settle, pissed up, more freedem. Its going to happen. Lets not forget what is was like yeatrs ago and stop making mountians out of molehills

Thats fare enough but people need to know the full facts before making an assumption IMO

You dont know the full facts of the OP either so pipe the f**k down and stop making out your mr.itk. :roll:

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:22 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

You dont know the full facts of the OP either so pipe the f**k down and stop making out your mr.itk. :roll:

You wanna bet ;)

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:26 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

You wanna bet ;)

:roll: :sleepy2:

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:26 pm

This thread should be deleted until evidence has been proven.
Sad people feed off rumours.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:43 pm

kemosabe wrote:This thread should be deleted until evidence has been proven.

Massive face palm. My mate had a fan in his f*cking house after watching him get fucked up by 3 men, other people on this thread have also talked about separate incidents. This isn't a fecking court room, believe what you want.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:56 pm

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:15 pm

An Evertonian I follow on twitter has just retweeted some pictures of a lad who supposedly had a kicking when walking back to station after the game. Don't condone it but I can't see it happening nowadays unless they were looking for trouble.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:17 pm

kemosabe wrote:This thread should be deleted until evidence has been proven.

Massive face palm. My mate had a fan in his f*cking house after watching him get fucked up by 3 men, other people on this thread have also talked about separate incidents. This isn't a fecking court room, believe what you want.

No it's not a court room thank goodness.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:18 pm

He got what he derseved prick had 2 much to drink and spat in my face so i hit him and my mates back me up.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:20 pm

ccfc blue wrote:He got what he derseved prick had 2 much to drink and spat in my face so i hit him and my mates back me up.

If this is real(that you done it) I don't think it's wise to post that you done it, I'm sure the police the will be reading the MB's to check what happened and ask fans for their help. Just a heads-up

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:26 pm

It wasnt that kid in the picture tho the won im on about was in town not long ago.there loads in town looking for trouble

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:30 pm

Same old scousers always the victims never their fault!!!

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:53 pm

thats not a beating... thats acne :lol:

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:22 pm

Same old scousers always the victims never their fault!!!

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:26 pm

https://twitter.com/Knoxyone/status/373926478427082752

Disgrace some of our fans. 17 years old as well and being retweeted by the likes of Fourth Official so this is going to be fecking devastating for our club/fans in terms of image.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:45 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:https://twitter.com/Knoxyone/status/373926478427082752

Disgrace some of our fans. 17 years old as well and being retweeted by the likes of Fourth Official so this is going to be fecking devastating for our club/fans in terms of image.

Devastating really?

Innocent people being gassed is devastating.

A shell suit wearing cheeky scouser being shown dont come to Cardiff and take the piss is not.

They were around all day asking for trouble just looks like this guy met people who were happy to administer it.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:52 pm

Cathays Blue wrote:
Devastating really?

A shell suit wearing cheeky scouser being shown dont come to Cardiff and take the piss is not.

They were around all day asking for trouble just looks like this guy met people who were happy to administer it.

Yeah just compare it to a completely different issue. That's a great idea pal. If you give a shit so much maybe you should donate your season ticket money or money you spend to the aid of others aye. Oh wait, I highly doubt you will.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:55 pm

so f*cking sad and i hope every fan involved gets banned for life!

Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:03 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Cathays Blue wrote:
Devastating really?

Yeah just compare it to a completely different issue. That's a great idea pal. If you give a shit so much maybe you should donate your season ticket money or money you spend to the aid of others aye. Oh wait, I highly doubt you will.

Your right fella i wouldn't. I was emphasising your use of the word devastating!!

No "innocent" person deserves a kicking going to watch a football game but until we hear both sides i wouldn't jump to conclusions, the Everton fans i met today were nothing but low life and quite frankly a few did deserve a slap.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:09 am

Cathays Blue wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Cathays Blue wrote:
Devastating really?

Your right fella i wouldn't. I was emphasising your use of the word devastating!!

No "innocent" person deserves a kicking going to watch a football game but until we hear both sides i wouldn't jump to conclusions, the Everton fans i met today were nothing but low life and quite frankly a few did deserve a slap.

Id say it is devastating. Some mother has her 17 year old son coming home tonight with his face smashed in even though she expected him to be going out and just enjoying the football. Im sure she's pretty devastated. People always think of the incident but never the victims or the knock on effect of an issue.

I know people who've been beat up and the psychological toll it takes on some is mad, especially on those who's loved ones are going away to games up and down the country.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:15 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Cathays Blue wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Cathays Blue wrote:
Devastating really?

Id say it is devastating. Some mother has her 17 year old son coming home tonight with his face smashed in even though she expected him to be going out and just enjoying the football. Im sure she's pretty devastated. People always think of the incident but never the victims or the knock on effect of an issue.

I know people who've been beat up and the psychological toll it takes on some is mad, especially on those who's loved ones are going away to games up and down the country.

Give it a rest, you'd make a mountain out of a molehill :roll: :lol:

Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:18 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Cathays Blue wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Cathays Blue wrote:
Devastating really?

I agree with you no mother of an innocent person does deserve that, however you said it was devastating for our club no mention of the family.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:04 am

Sorry - this whole saga smells of bullshit - probably never happened.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:02 am

Wanst the everton fan ment to be a shirter? that pic already throws that out the window, im sorry i know the lads we have i know the mouthy ones and the ones who would actully do something, there is no way lads in the nevillie would just attack someone for no reason, Everton were mouthing out all day thinking they could take the piss, i only wish it was there older pissed up wankers who walked up the nevillie looking for it. 17 year old kid thinks hes a lad, pissed up and being chopsy, in the 80's everyone would have said ye f**k him that will teach him..and him mum will give him a slap, now its awww whats him mummy going to think, golden boy has got a little cut to his eye.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:02 am

Wanst the everton fan ment to be a shirter? that pic already throws that out the window, im sorry i know the lads we have i know the mouthy ones and the ones who would actully do something, there is no way lads in the nevillie would just attack someone for no reason, Everton were mouthing out all day thinking they could take the piss, i only wish it was there older pissed up wankers who walked up the nevillie looking for it. 17 year old kid thinks hes a lad, pissed up and being chopsy, in the 80's everyone would have said ye f**k him that will teach him..and him mum will give him a slap, now its awww whats him mummy going to think, golden boy has got a little cut to his eye.