Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Iain Moody Suspended

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:38 pm

TheBluebirdsMovement wrote:
davids wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Not surprised to be honest, what I have been hearing today about the way Tan is acting is not good hearing.

Could you elaborate on that please?

What have you been hearing?

He won't say anything, just keeps people wondering/debating for website hits

read my last post. :evil:

Re: " Iain Moody Suspended "

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:40 pm

The title of this post is that Iain Moody has been suspended but then it says that he has left his post.

Has he been suspended, has he been dismissed or has he left voluntarily?

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:40 pm

How can Malky continue if his hand picked team is being dismantled by Tan? Malky does not strike me as a yes man. Surely his pride can't stand for this?

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Trouble at mill :?

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:45 pm

what the hell is goin on ? I thought he wanted us to do well and take us forward but all the rebrand and break up of the fans , bonus row and now this ? malkay wont be happy about this at all

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:47 pm

Dear me, this could turn into a right mess. :roll:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:50 pm

TAN OUT.

Worse than the rebrand if you ask me. The squad/staff/etc are at the core of the club. The rebrand is materialistic and that can be put up with for marketing reasons but not this. I don't think we should tolerate this at all.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:50 pm

this could be the thin edge of the wedge and if all starts to affect the team performance watch the shit hit the fan :old:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Borley tweeted he can't comment on the situation until an official press release from the club

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:55 pm

if we lose say 5 or 6 games before christmas i wouldnt blame tan for sacking malky but theres more to this i wouldnt be surprised if moody is something to do with this bonus row ;)

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:56 pm

The shit has hit the fan! To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if we see malky walking away from the club if tan carries on!

In utter shock :O

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:56 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:TAN OUT.

Worse than the rebrand if you ask me. The squad/staff/etc are at the core of the club. The rebrand is materialistic and that can be put up with for marketing reasons but not this. I don't think we should tolerate this at all.

I agree, we need to do something to get this prick out of the club. Its going to end in disaster anyway. :evil:

I dont agree on it being worse than the rebrand though. :ayatollah:
Last edited by Ccfc Shane on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Canton stand bluebird wrote:what the hell is goin on ? I thought he wanted us to do well and take us forward but all the rebrand and break up of the fans , bonus row and now this ? malkay wont be happy about this at all

how do you know its tans fault ? moody might have been a right kunt and it could of been malkys choice to do it ?

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:02 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Canton stand bluebird wrote:what the hell is goin on ? I thought he wanted us to do well and take us forward but all the rebrand and break up of the fans , bonus row and now this ? malkay wont be happy about this at all

how do you know its tans fault ? moody might have been a right kunt and it could of been malkys choice to do it ?

"According to his own biography on a social networking site, Apsalyamov - thought to be a friend of owner Vincent Tan’s son U-Jiun - has no previous experience in football."

I think getting rid of Moody was Tannys work.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:04 pm

carlccfc wrote:Not surprised to be honest, what I have been hearing today about the way Tan is acting is not good hearing.

Care to share or you keeping it secret from the fans?

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Super Kev wrote:Malky will be sacked soon. I can see it happening. Tan will bring someone high profile in.

I give malky till the norwich game. Tans a fuking joke

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:
davids wrote:

Could you elaborate on that please?

What have you been hearing?

Tan is interfering in things behind the scenes regarding football matters.

here carls reply jinks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:06 pm

8ballpottingmachine wrote:WHAT the F is going on down that place. Could Tan try to unsettle the club anymore. F**K off TAN

Yes.F/CK OFF TAN.Any of the Vinny lovers like to leap to his defence.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Steve borley ‏@SteveCMB

Sorry guys can't comment on the news on Iain Moody as I am waiting to see the clubs press release on the matter.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:10 pm

This is ridiculous... Despite the fact the disappointed of Newcastle on Saturday I'm sure all of us would have been happy to have been in this position if we were asked at start of season... It's very realistic to aim to stay up - Sunderland are in a tough position now and Palace don't have much in them, so could well be a fight for 1 relegation place unless Poyet does something amazing. I would definitely give Malky the full season but from the way things are looking I doubt that will happen.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:10 pm

I want Malky to walk he deserves better, f**k this idiot can't take much more of Tan.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:13 pm

The Iain Moody suspension is very bad news.

One of Malky's inner circle, having followed him from Watford.

Pathetic if this is Tan's response to being banned from the changing room & the bonus row.

And despite the promise, Tan still not converted debt to equity.

Bad news indeed.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Why would a 23 year old guy shadow Iaian - then take over with no footballing experience - if guuys on here were actually in the club or had info then now is time to prove it and post

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Tan saved CCFC but I really hope he is not beginning to undo all the good work he has done.

If this is true, I think it is a horrendously poor decision and very embarrassing.

I will be gutted if this leads to Malkys departure.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:18 pm

mjw6150 wrote:Tan saved CCFC but I really hope he is not beginning to undo all the good work he has done.

If this is true, I think it is a horrendously poor decision and very embarrassing.

We're in more debt now then when he first took over.. :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:19 pm

its true , we are in even more debt but all the pro tan fans dnt care or ignore it

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:20 pm

do we really need moody on the payroll? alot of fans were moaning in the summer that we lost out on too many of our targets was this down to moody ?

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:20 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Why would a 23 year old guy shadow Iaian - then take over with no footballing experience - if guuys on here were actually in the club or had info then now is time to prove it and post

The question is how can a 23yr old be head of recruitment for a sport he knows fck all about? And how can he have any experience full stop! Something not quite right here? But bandwagon is on a roll now!

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:22 pm

ill reserve judgment until an official statement has been released. The suspension could have happened for a number of reasons, although it does seem a little strange this happens so soon after the row over the bonuses came out, and the fact one of his sons buddies has taken over the position.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:
mjw6150 wrote:Tan saved CCFC but I really hope he is not beginning to undo all the good work he has done.

We're in more debt now then when he first took over.. :ayatollah:

Yes but we were in with a decent shot of being shut down in 2010 before he began investing, with PL football and VT's backing our debt isn't a problem. Lose the latter and we are in real trouble again.