A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Just read this on FaceBook....

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:20 pm

SBF1 wrote:
ccfc blue wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
ccfc blue wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
ccfc blue wrote:how about all the port Talbot lads get revenge then tit for tat :thumbup:

Stirring much? :oops:

might as well, got f**k all else to do :thumbup:

Well, not a good outlook for a 21 year old eh?
Kids today eh? :?

as u say im 21 and I don't give a f**k :thumbup:

Obviously. :oops:

to be honest mate one of my mates got beat up at the game 2day as well,bye Cardiff fans so im a bit pissed off

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Worcester bluebird wrote:My m8 seen what happened , head butt for wearing blue apparently , now I was not present , but been told who was involved , and will say no more as I was not there to make an opinion who started what in the pub.

Hmmm 2 of my mates were in the same pub and they came back with the same story of Red v Blue. Well known "hard man" butting a lad for singing pro blue songs. I wasn't there either so can't confirm anything :sad7:

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Blue Legend wrote:
Worcester bluebird wrote:My m8 seen what happened , head butt for wearing blue apparently , now I was not present , but been told who was involved , and will say no more as I was not there to make an opinion who started what in the pub.

Hmmm 2 of my mates were in the same pub and they came back with the same story of Red v Blue. Well known "hard man" butting a lad for singing pro blue songs. I wasn't there either so can't confirm anything :sad7:

Been hearing similar things buddy

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Poor form if true

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:57 pm

Why would gwyn hit someone in blue? I thought he hates tan now?

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:00 pm

No room for these bully boy tactics. A disgrace if true.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Leave Gwyn be, he's from Treharris. He probably headbutted him because he looked different, they don't breed out of their own families up there see.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Why would any Cardiff fan hit another because of the colour they wear.

As long as they support Cardiff thats all that matters. Its no-one elses business which colour they choose to wear.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Lads i was there today possibly 2 feet away from the incident relating to gwyn and co

it was really nothing really so let's all pipe down

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:43 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:Lads i was there today possibly 2 feet away from the incident relating to gwyn and co

so no one got head-butted then?

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:47 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:Lads i was there today possibly 2 feet away from the incident relating to gwyn and co

Not like our fans to blow something way out of proportion. On a serious note, the drink doesn't help at times. I'm sure all will be forgotten in a few weeks

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:55 pm

as i mentioned it was shall we say high jinks on many fronts

nothing like when we were in bournemouth when west ham turned up out of the blue i can tell you

let's forget about today and move on

Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:02 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:as i mentioned it was shall we say high jinks on many fronts

nothing like when we were in bournemouth when west ham turned up out of the blue i can tell you

let's forget about today and move on

West Ham was different Mozzer as you know, it was city on city today and Gwyn was the peacemaker.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:11 pm

yes old blue i just wanted to state what really went on today from the horses mouth so to speak

the incident today was really nothing before anyone takes it further just a few fisti cuffs etc

yes west ham was different as you say

K R DIFF :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Whatever happened today, it can't possibly be like West Ham, or Millwall for that matter, turning up, out of the blue. Hope not, anyway! Bad day, all round.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Gwyn and his mates up to no good once again, shocker

Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:42 am

JonCCFC wrote:Gwyn and his mates up to no good once again, shocker

FFS It was just said that Gwyn was the PEACEMAKER by someone who was there. :thumbup:

Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:58 am

Jules wrote:

FFS It was just said that Gwyn was the PEACEMAKER by someone who was there. :thumbup:

Where was that sad?

Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:04 am

Mooncow wrote:
Jules wrote:

Where was that sad?

5 posts above yours

Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:11 am

I'd love for Gwyn and his goons to try and head butt my blue shirt off. One day they'll pick on someone who's bigger than 2 stone soaking wet and get what all bullies eventually have coming to them - a f*cking good pasting!

WE ARE CARDIFF CITY - WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!!

Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:19 am

I find it shocking Cardiff fans can be offended by fans wearing blue!? :shock:

Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:56 am

Fair play, I have read some nonsense on this topic, wasn't going to get involved but cracked now.
I was in that pub with mys son, it had nothing to do with anyone wearing red, or anyone being classed as a Swansea fan or to do with where they came from, it was all to do with some people being drunk and not knowing how to behave.

The two lads who squared up to Macnamara in my opinion got what they deserved, when they got in there after two minutes they started off a song and because hardly anyone joined in, they were calling people plastic and boring c---s, I could sense then it would go wrong.

later on as they got drunker and lairier things got more heated, one of Macnamaras mates sung a song which I thought was a pisstake against tan, and quite true as I see it and sang he does what he wants, Vincent Tan does what he wants, think this was related to don't sack Makay song.

Well these two drunks fired right up and started calling these lads plastics etc, and from what I seen Macnamar told them to cool down, the one with the beard who was a good six foot plus and no shrinking violet squared up and was in his face, I moved my son away a bit because it was inevitable what was going to happen, and I was right, Macnamara stuck the head in this bloke and it went mental.

I seen gwyn get involved then when the table he was on was knocked over and him and his wife were soaked with drinks. When it calmed down there was all sorts being shouted and I did here someone from the bar shout that the boys were jacks, but that was just total balls, nowt to do with areas nowt to do with blue shirts, all to do with people not being able to hold their booze, very sad, thought those days had gone.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:16 am

LedleyIsALegend wrote:Fair play, I have read some nonsense on this topic, wasn't going to get involved but cracked now.
I was in that pub with mys son, it had nothing to do with anyone wearing red, or anyone being classed as a Swansea fan or to do with where they came from, it was all to do with some people being drunk and not knowing how to behave.

The two lads who squared up to Macnamara in my opinion got what they deserved, when they got in there after two minutes they started off a song and because hardly anyone joined in, they were calling people plastic and boring c---s, I could sense then it would go wrong.

later on as they got drunker and lairier things got more heated, one of Macnamaras mates sung a song which I thought was a pisstake against tan, and quite true as I see it and sang he does what he wants, Vincent Tan does what he wants, think this was related to don't sack Makay song.

Well these two drunks fired right up and started calling these lads plastics etc, and from what I seen Macnamar told them to cool down, the one with the beard who was a good six foot plus and no shrinking violet squared up and was in his face, I moved my son away a bit because it was inevitable what was going to happen, and I was right, Macnamara stuck the head in this bloke and it went mental.

I seen gwyn get involved then when the table he was on was knocked over and him and his wife were soaked with drinks. When it calmed down there was all sorts being shouted and I did here someone from the bar shout that the boys were jacks, but that was just total balls, nowt to do with areas nowt to do with blue shirts, all to do with people not being able to hold their booze, very sad, thought those days had gone.

I know Gwyn but not Mac. However I have sat amongst them as a group and can say with confidence they are not people who go looking for it. Now I have had my differences with Gywn over the rebrand and if ever there is an occasion to have a go it is when the both of us are in the same crowd. Thats never happened and never felt like it was going to either.

Sadly I agree with you regarding the drink. Like most clubs there are people amongst us who just can't hold it or control themselves when influenced with alcohol. This applies to all ages as well. The worse incident I have seen is when we were at Forest. Some young local steward was getting shit from one of us about the 1986 strike. The lad was not even born then yet this bloke who was old enough to live through it just laid into him. You could see in his face the anger. Personally I feel guys like hiom should not go to games like that if it effects them that much because all he did was embarrass himself and the rest of us Cardiff fans around him.

Those days have not gone and never will while booze is about.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:30 am

Know you local history will you it was 1984 not 1986 FFS!!!

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:40 am

Military Junta wrote:Know you local history will you it was 1984 not 1986 FFS!!!

Well excuse me.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:42 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Military Junta wrote:Know you local history will you it was 1984 not 1986 FFS!!!

Well excuse me.

Many be before you start trying to look down your nose at people you should educate yourself first ?

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:47 am

Military Junta wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Well excuse me.

Many be before you start trying to look down your nose at people you should educate yourself first ?

Right you jumped up shit for a start its "Maybe" NOT "Many be". What the f**k is that mean't to be.

Regarding looking down at people where I'm I doing that you low life individual of a failed politician.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:53 am

Oooooohh - handbags again!! How very Cardiff!!

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:54 am

I seen this 'incident' first hand and as said above it was more to do with booze.......

Still not good to see City fans scrapping with each other though......

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 am

HandyLegs wrote:Oooooohh - handbags again!! How very Cardiff!!

Yeah perhaps so but the daft tw*t asked for it.