Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Boxing Day Protest "

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Danjlewis wrote:Anyone who's got red scarves should bring them and give them back outside the entrance

No, wait until an agreed Minute and all those people that have Red Scarves, throw them on pitch. Let the World see

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Anyone see Valencia vs Jacks earlier in the season? Valencia fans protested by leaving their seats part way through the game and standing under the stand for 10 mins - looked good on the tv

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:17 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Daya wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Daya wrote:Is this where Gwyn will be going over the fence ?

Go away you child.

Shall we dig through all your previous TANPOM love in posts ?

You're like a child. Go away, you are not welcome here.

Stop trying to stir shit up & derail a thread again.
Why are you even here prick.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:19 pm

eighty_8 wrote:
Danjlewis wrote:Anyone who's got red scarves should bring them and give them back outside the entrance

No, wait until an agreed Minute and all those people that have Red Scarves, throw them on pitch. Let the World see

I like it............... :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Jacks free to join you? We might be massive rivals/enemies but this is so wrong. Good manager being forced out by a mogalomaniac

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:21 pm

CFS wrote:I have a feeling Boxing Day could see city's biggest ever protest and a very bad welcome for Mr Tan....

I really hope not but how silly must the tan supporters feel now losing out best manager we had in years.

" BOXING DAY PROTEST 1pm "

" 1pm " outside Main Entrance of Stadium that Tan Enters :malky:

" Calling All Cardiff City Fans 1pm Cardiff City Stadium Boxing Day " :malky: :malky: :malky:

Bring plenty of sponges soaked in blue ink.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Lets get this clown out of our club as soon as possible.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:23 pm

pompey blue wrote:Lets get this clown out of our club as soon as possible.

Yes lets.................................................................How?

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:24 pm

All those people that knocked bluebirds unite hang your heads in shame. We knew this would happen and protested accordingly but not everyone bothered. To Littles to late now but I will still join in as I have from day one!!
All those that embraced the rebrand should now hang your heads in shame. Our club is dying from the inside out but you accepted the changes. Gutting to see what's happening to our club in what should be our greatest season.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:25 pm

Herbie wrote:Jacks free to join you? We might be massive rivals/enemies but this is so wrong. Good manager being forced out by a mogalomaniac

Nah .That would only gain everyones respect . You would be the ony Jack there , but appreciated.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Lets have a Christmas Competition , I will personally donate £100 to the first one to cover the Tampon in Blue ink.
At least it will help with the Bail.
Last edited by Grumpyguts on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grumpyguts wrote:
Herbie wrote:Jacks free to join you? We might be massive rivals/enemies but this is so wrong. Good manager being forced out by a mogalomaniac

Nah .That would only gain everyones respect . You would be the ony Jack there , but appreciated.

I disagree, we have helped them out in the past and all football fans are welcome :ayatollah:

Joe Mackay wrote:All those people that knocked bluebirds unite hang your heads in shame. We knew this would happen and protested accordingly but not everyone bothered. To Littles to late now but I will still join in as I have from day one!!
All those that embraced the rebrand should now hang your heads in shame. Our club is dying from the inside out but you accepted the changes. Gutting to see what's happening to our club in what should be our greatest season.

hold on a second Joe what did you do a year and a half ago,I'll tell you,nothing so stop preaching.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:

I disagree, we have helped them out in the past and all football fans are welcome :ayatollah:

I was complimenting you my temporary friend

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:

Grumpy guts by name.................

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:

Less of the cheap shots arsehole . Do you expect me to be happy.
at least I am pashunate

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:33 pm

We have been there with an idiot pretending to be a fan. He has no interest in your history only in his ego.

All those who accepted the free scarf at scarfgate can redeem themselves by throwing their scarfs on the pitch on Boxing day.

aberdare-blue wrote:im all for the protest.............but what actually happens if tan does leave???
will our club just crumble & will we just have to hope that some other billionaire comes in to take over???

TAN OUT :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah:

If we crumble we crumble I'd rather be in the 3rd division watching the team I grew up to love instead of a team with no identity and an absolute c***t as its owner.he's got to know how we feel he's a disgrace.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:

at least I am pashunate

passionate

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:35 pm

The Cuban wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:

at least I am pashunate

passionate

Nooooooooooooooo Really :roll:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Superb idea!!! :ayatollah:

Launch them on the pitch immediately after kick off, it will get more media coverage than doing it outside the ground

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:48 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Superb idea!!! :ayatollah:

Will they still be cretins then?? Not really a good way to unite City fans chucking insults at them is it? :roll:

Re: " Blue Boxing Day Protest "

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:50 pm

I heard the same reaction with the rebrand, thousands complaining but only a few hundred protesting.
Hopefully this time is different, lets stand up for our f*cking club and show some balls.
SUPPORTERS NOT f*cking CUSTOMERS THERE IS NO CCFC WITHOUT US

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:51 pm

7.30 from Brighton and arrive in Cardiff midday £65. I'm coming so watch your backs and lock up your boyfriends :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:52 pm

eighty_8 wrote:

Do you really think the world cares who manages our club, It may provide people with a bit of entertainment, but I doubt if even every City supporter is overly concerned about who our manager is. Personally, I doubt that we can get a better one than Malky, but I know a lot of people are not bothered one way or the other.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Wouldnt people get thrown out for throwing shirts/scarfs on the pitch? You know what there like with 'missiles'

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:54 pm

One for all. Tan out :wave: :wave:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Joe Mackay wrote:All those people that knocked bluebirds unite hang your heads in shame. We knew this would happen and protested accordingly but not everyone bothered. To Littles to late now but I will still join in as I have from day one!!

There's no need for this that's exactly why people wouldn't join BU haven't you learned anything the only way for all the fans to be United is to stop slagging each other off

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:58 pm

All those people that knocked bluebirds unite hang your heads in shame. We knew this would happen and protested accordingly but not everyone bothered. To Littles to late now but I will still join in as I have from day one!!