Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:26 pm

steve davies wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
steve davies wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:Bigbadg was banned so then I created biggyg
Biggyg was banned so I created cantong
Cantong was banned so I set up Pablue
Sonoftan was a one post joke

I have always had bobbyblue. Never have I had more than 2 accounts, this post is a total fukin joke as many have alot more than 2, to single me out is pathetic.

So why not stick to bobby blue all the time. Why did you feel the need to set up other accounts. I have always posted under my own name and don't understand why other people don't.
The forum would be a better place if people were made to register under their real names when setting up accounts.

2 accounts big deal, like i said the others were banned. Other users on here have alot more than 2 i would put money onit.

2 accounts big deal you just named 5 in that post :lol: :lol:

Are you thick dude? Once an account was banned i set a new one up, do you not understand that?

Re: THOSE OF YOU WITH MULTIPLE ALIASES

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:27 pm

Aramore wrote:Lets get the mob going! Pitchforks and torches a fiver each! :ayatollah:

:lol: your my favourite poster :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:29 pm

Name and shame Carl

ThomasC wrote:
Aramore wrote:Lets get the mob going! Pitchforks and torches a fiver each! :ayatollah:

I've been waiting 4000 posts to hear someone say that :cry:

ThomasC wrote:

Awww forum frieeeeeends

Tamping guna have to stop using Bobby now after iv used it for about a yr 1/2

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Me, Polo, Roathie get accused of multi's all the time.

I bet most of them are the very people calling us the multi's.......hmmmmmm

I believe me, Polo and Roathie only use a new account when banned (no accounts at the same time).

Name and shame every one of them please Carl. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BobbyBlue wrote:Tamping guna have to stop using Bobby now after iv used it for about a yr 1/2

Stop your whinging, you got caught out get over it you big f*cking blouse

BobbyBlue wrote:
steve davies wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
steve davies wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:Bigbadg was banned so then I created biggyg
Biggyg was banned so I created cantong
Cantong was banned so I set up Pablue
Sonoftan was a one post joke

I have always had bobbyblue. Never have I had more than 2 accounts, this post is a total fukin joke as many have alot more than 2, to single me out is pathetic.

So why not stick to bobby blue all the time. Why did you feel the need to set up other accounts. I have always posted under my own name and don't understand why other people don't.
The forum would be a better place if people were made to register under their real names when setting up accounts.

2 accounts big deal, like i said the others were banned. Other users on here have alot more than 2 i would put money onit.

2 accounts big deal you just named 5 in that post :lol: :lol:

Are you thick dude? Once an account was banned i set a new one up, do you not understand that?

No you are the thick one dude read your own post and then count the names. Each user name is an account is it not.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:32 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:Tamping guna have to stop using Bobby now after iv used it for about a yr 1/2

You do realise whatever account you make Carl will know it's yours straight away? :lol:

He didn't even name your main account on his post either, you did that yourself!

CP76 wrote:

Why single me out tho when I have 2 accounts and others have many more, taking the piss abit.

CraigCCFC wrote:Name and shame Carl. Its about time these plums are outed.

:ayatollah:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Aramore wrote:

You do realise whatever account you make Carl will know it's yours straight away? :lol:

He didn't even name your main account on his post either, you did that yourself!

Yeah I know that but I will have to stop using bobby as every1 thinks I'm a bellend now.

BobbyBlue wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Why single me out tho when I have 2 accounts and others have many more, taking the piss abit.

You dropped yourself in it in this thread you absolute crab stick.

BobbyBlue wrote:
Aramore wrote:

Yeah I know that but I will have to stop using bobby as every1 thinks I'm a bellend now.

I think we all thought that anyway mate! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:34 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
CP76 wrote:

You dropped yourself in it in this thread you absolute crab stick.

I decided to say my official account I'm not afraid to admit my main account.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:34 pm

Aramore wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
Aramore wrote:

I think we all thought that anyway mate! :ayatollah:

Yeah probably buy its pointless using it now.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:37 pm

carlccfc wrote:
I must be honest as well I have checked some users on here who I thought were using other names but surprisingly to myself they are not.

Trust you intuition Carl, and don't rely too much on technology. Those that you have checked, are probably to ones who are sharp enough to renew their IP address or use proxies when the change usernames.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:38 pm

I'm setting my new one up on a proxy server now as my ip seems to be targeted.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:40 pm

xajax wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
I must be honest as well I have checked some users on here who I thought were using other names but surprisingly to myself they are not.

Trust you intuition Carl, and don't rely too much on technology. Those that you have checked, are probably to ones who are sharp enough to renew their IP address or use proxies when the change usernames.

I can see every IP address that any of you use and how many posts you have used from that ip.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:41 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:I'm setting my new one up on a proxy server now as my ip seems to be targeted.

Pathetic. You're really going to pay for a proxy just to set up more accounts?

Just say it on your original account if you think it. Stop crying you big diva.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Never understood why you'd have more than one, unless you forgot your password or something.

It's almost as daft as supporting a rival team and spending all your time on their forum...

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:42 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
CP76 wrote:

You outed yourself mate, I said in the op that I would not name your main account but you decided to show yourself.

That was your decision.

You could have pm'd and asked me to delete the three other accounts and we would have left it at that.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:42 pm

Got to be honest didnt have Bobby down as a crybaby.

thought you more of a lad than your showing here Bobby.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:43 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I have been made admin of this site and I can see who is using multiple aliases, I have been spending time checking through users to see who is creating usernames just to troll the site.

One example I am going to give is one poster on here is and has used Pablue Escobar, CantonG and Son of Tan, I will not name this posters main username and I hope that he stops using these aliases band just continues under his usual username.

There are others who have created several username aliases also but i will be monitoring continuously to rid the site of this type of trolling.

Great tool to have for myself to use to tidy the site up.

Haha I have 2 aliases bobbyblue and Pablue Escobar. canton g was banned months ago, which is why a new account was set up. Son of tan was made for 1 post as a joke over a month ago. Are you seriously saying i am a troll for having 2 account when many have 20+. I will message you on facebook now, if you got a problem with me lets discuss face to face this is bullshit.

All you do is post anti-mackay. You may aswell make a new forum called the 'Malky is a scumbag don't we all agree' forum.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:43 pm

We're coming for you,
We're coming for you,
Multiple aliases,
We're coming for you.

:D :thumbup:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:44 pm

carlccfc wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
CP76 wrote:

You outed yourself mate, I said in the op that I would not name your main account but you decided to show yourself.

That was your decision.

You could have pm'd and asked me to delete the three other accounts and we would have left it at that.

You permantly banned my other accounts what you talking about. I have pm'd you on facebook as you seem to have some personal problem with me.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:45 pm

xajax wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Some are like Barnett and RM.

However some are not so clued up on how it all works and just don't realise that it is quite easy to work out who are using aliases. Infact some are ignorant of it all that they don't realise how stupid they could make themselves when they back themselves up in the same thread. I'll say no more because I can be like that.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Willy-Wonka wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I have been made admin of this site and I can see who is using multiple aliases, I have been spending time checking through users to see who is creating usernames just to troll the site.

One example I am going to give is one poster on here is and has used Pablue Escobar, CantonG and Son of Tan, I will not name this posters main username and I hope that he stops using these aliases band just continues under his usual username.

There are others who have created several username aliases also but i will be monitoring continuously to rid the site of this type of trolling.

Great tool to have for myself to use to tidy the site up.

Haha I have 2 aliases bobbyblue and Pablue Escobar. canton g was banned months ago, which is why a new account was set up. Son of tan was made for 1 post as a joke over a month ago. Are you seriously saying i am a troll for having 2 account when many have 20+. I will message you on facebook now, if you got a problem with me lets discuss face to face this is bullshit.

All you do is post anti-mackay. You may aswell make a new forum called the 'Malky is a scumbag don't we all agree' forum.

Mackay was useless that's why.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:46 pm

f**k me what a tool this bobbyblue is. Why the f**k do you need two accounts ffs! :lol:

I cant be bothered to check but Im willing to bet hes backed himself up on numerous threads before :lol:

Just name them all carl. Anyone acting like a tw*t deservrs to get treated as such