Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' THE TAN CIRCUS CONTINUES '

Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:44 pm

Honestly I have never seen two fans in the stand arguing over anything to do with any of this. When the whistle goes an the game starts every single person wants our team to win.

An people are just hating on you and Carl revelling stuff, as long as its not about the actual team why would they care. Even if our club went bust tomorrow it's pretty certain that the whole of the first team squad would have a new club within a few weeks.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:44 pm

Malky who? Didn't he used to be our manager? Seems like a lifetime ago. He stuffed up, and quite badly. And so did Moody.

This just disappoints those mindless people who thought they were being clever supporting Malky, but have now discovered that he actually cocked up and deserved to go. There are too many people here who can't admit they were wrong.

Now, support the boys in red.... (even if you don't like it) :ole:

Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Perfect timing again, wouldn't it be great to be in the News for a positive reason?

Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:54 pm

soulofthesea wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:If Simon Lim signed off on those deals, particularly the Cornelius one, on the so-called expertise of Malky and Moody, then they are clearly to blame and should be sacked or otherwise disciplined. Any business pays its managers to manage, and when they cock up, as they did badly with this one deal, then they have to suffer the consequences.

Malky and Moody were either stupid or conned over the Cornelius deal. Someone somewhere has made a financial killing over it, and taken money from the club. No wonder Mr Tan was pissed off over it, I'm pissed off over it! :!: We could have used that £8.5 million for a couple of decent players for now rather than the future.

Any pay out due to Malky should be set against a percentage of the £8.5m he cost the club. :evil:

Yes it was a judgement call by the manager and a poor one at that, HOWEVER, it's a managers job to nag and cajole the chairman into spending more and more money, into buying bigger and better players, into purchasing better facilities for those players and staff and ,if he felt he could get away with it, into getting gold plated bog roll holders in the training ground changing rooms! It's the RESPONSIBILITY of the chairman/ chief exec and subsequently the board, to reign in managers expectations for the financial good of the club and balance everything up...

I'm sorry , but this whole situation is the fault of Lim, the board and ultimately TAN

And if Tan had vetoed the deal I bet you would be the first to slam him for interfering :roll:

We wouldn't have known would we?

In the same way as a manager takes ultimate responsibility for a shit team performance then the bloke who signs off ridiculous contracts like acorns should man up and hold his hands up rather than hang out to dry the next bloke down the chain of command.... Can't have it both ways :roll:

the manager takes ultimate responsibility for a shit team,not just because he picks the 11, but also he recomends who we sign.........the sort of player who can do a job..fit in to his plans and ideas.........having it both ways is wanting to blame anyone other than the manager in this case..............malky fucked up on a world class scale....period...if you want to blame lim a steward or a tea lady because you have malky wallpaper carry on.........

Already said malky fucked up ( see earlier post) , lim is ultimately responsible for signing off the contract , ffs he should also have been involved in the contract talks and known the type of wages available ( and not available) he signed the cheque and witnessed the contract as club representative,,,, :thumbup:

Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:57 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:And now we are lead story for BBC football:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26174851

Just who does the clubs PR? Mr Bean?

:(

It's all mackay's fault , didn't you know? ;)

Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:35 pm

MR Bean would do a better job than this bounce of clowns... I'm sure we're not getting any penalties and are not getting the decisions we should because the Premier League doesn't want Cardiff in the league because we're such a joke.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:41 pm

ShionyCCFC wrote:MR Bean would do a better job than this bounce of clowns... I'm sure we're not getting any penalties and are not getting the decisions we should because the Premier League doesn't want Cardiff in the league because we're such a joke.

An the Americans blew up the twin towers

Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:46 pm

Only at cardiff city you will find that the club releases a statement moaning about over spending money when the guy who is releasing the statement is the guy who signed the checks to poxy start with..............f**k me do the club even think before releasing such things, obviously not ..........CLASSIC :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:47 pm

A massive embarrassment. Massive. If we go down this season following that statement, it'll compound CCFC as a massive laughing stock in the eyes of the world.

Not only does it prove that those in charge of running the club know nothing about the game (we already knew this), it smacks of stupidity and unprofessionalism because of the legal case going on in the background. As well as the fact that Lim would have authorised the spending in the first place.

Shambles.

The best we can do as fans is ride this f*cking mess out and hope for change...

Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:59 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:If Simon Lim signed off on those deals, particularly the Cornelius one, on the so-called expertise of Malky and Moody, then they are clearly to blame and should be sacked or otherwise disciplined. Any business pays its managers to manage, and when they cock up, as they did badly with this one deal, then they have to suffer the consequences.

Malky and Moody were either stupid or conned over the Cornelius deal. Someone somewhere has made a financial killing over it, and taken money from the club. No wonder Mr Tan was pissed off over it, I'm pissed off over it! :!: We could have used that £8.5 million for a couple of decent players for now rather than the future.

Any pay out due to Malky should be set against a percentage of the £8.5m he cost the club. :evil:

Yes it was a judgement call by the manager and a poor one at that, HOWEVER, it's a managers job to nag and cajole the chairman into spending more and more money, into buying bigger and better players, into purchasing better facilities for those players and staff and ,if he felt he could get away with it, into getting gold plated bog roll holders in the training ground changing rooms! It's the RESPONSIBILITY of the chairman/ chief exec and subsequently the board, to reign in managers expectations for the financial good of the club and balance everything up...

I'm sorry , but this whole situation is the fault of Lim, the board and ultimately TAN

And if Tan had vetoed the deal I bet you would be the first to slam him for interfering :roll:

In the same way as a manager takes ultimate responsibility for a shit team performance then the bloke who signs off ridiculous contracts like acorns should man up and hold his hands up rather than hang out to dry the next bloke down the chain of command.... Can't have it both ways :roll:

the manager takes ultimate responsibility for a shit team,not just because he picks the 11, but also he recomends who we sign.........the sort of player who can do a job..fit in to his plans and ideas.........having it both ways is wanting to blame anyone other than the manager in this case..............malky fucked up on a world class scale....period...if you want to blame lim a steward or a tea lady because you have malky wallpaper carry on.........

Already said malky fucked up ( see earlier post) , lim is ultimately responsible for signing off the contract , ffs he should also have been involved in the contract talks and known the type of wages available ( and not available) he signed the cheque and witnessed the contract as club representative,,,, :thumbup:

45k isnt a ridiculous amount for a prem striker...Kjones is and has been on more.............ffs this oh lim should have done this or that...ok your rite...so dont give malky any credit for promotion either..cos lim had the final say eh

Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Before Tan took over i could never read about my beloved Cardiff in the news. No one in Norway knew shit about Cardiff and they couldn`t care less for a club from Wales.

There was no news about my super hero Graham Kavanagh. Fantastic player but who cared?

When Tan took over suddenly we were in the spotlight. Norwegian newspapers wrote about us, our name got known and even tho most think it made us look like fools many articles were about Cardiff`S way to the top and how we had gone from being a unknown club to being a PL promotion contender.

Call Tan a clown but he knows business and a club no one cares about is not business. He makes people interested and i honestly believe that we have gotten more fans because of Tan than we have lost. If it is good fans is not for me to judge but if they buy effects and brings money into the club i dont care. Everyone cant be as passionate as us on the forums.

But lets move on gentlemen. Malky is gone, Tan is here. Support the team and focus on that instead of everything else.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:27 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:And now we are lead story for BBC football:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26174851

Just who does the clubs PR? Mr Bean?

:(

:roll: :roll:

The Circus continues, maybe they are realising that they are going to lose in Court with Malky.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Valley Lad wrote:Perfect timing again, wouldn't it be great to be in the News for a positive reason?

The two Clowns Tan and Lim dont know the meaning of positive, just divide and strip and ridicule.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Sam was right we should have sacked the clown malky way before we did..
:old:

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Everyone stop stop crying and support the team. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Only at cardiff city you will find that the club releases a statement moaning about over spending money when the guy who is releasing the statement is the guy who signed the checks to poxy start with..............f**k me do the club even think before releasing such things, obviously not ..........CLASSIC :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

It's not the amount spent its what was bought with it!

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Jinks wrote:Everyone stop stop crying and support the team. :ayatollah:

Yes Jinks your right, tell the Clowns to as well. :thumbup:

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

There's just no dignity or professionalism at all at the club these days

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

What clowns?

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:16 pm

Jinks wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

What clowns?

Tan and Lim,the double act.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Valley Lad wrote:Perfect timing again, wouldn't it be great to be in the News for a positive reason?

The two Clowns Tan and Lim dont know the meaning of positive, just divide and strip and ridicule.

Bit like this board then - so much negativity it's unbelievable. Hatred of Tan means so many have lost any true objectivity.

I'm no supporter of Tan but get a grip this our club has been a joke many times in the past - it's no different this time just the status and amounts of money are greater.

And when people say Tan must go there's always been a buyer and will be again - get real the amount we are talking about now makes it very unlikely we would find a buyer - it would be almost certain admin if Tan walks

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jinks wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

What clowns?

Tan and Lim,the double act.

The only thing that concerns me regarding Tan and lim is the rebrand most other off the field stuff doesn't really concern me. :thumbright:

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:40 pm

COMPARED TO EARLIER CIRCUS PERFORMANCES TANS EASY.
The club was a far bigger circus when it was allowing the thugs of the 70.s 80.s etc to run riot that cost us a generation of support.The Dictator Hammans time when we were bigger than Barca going to fill the millennium stadium. The Ridsdale watch when we owed every Tom Dick and Harry a fortune. Just a few to mention.
MM made it clear he was in total charge of everything football Inc. Staff and recruitment.it wasn't just the one player but 3 or 4 that were terrible business and a huge waste
The statement could have been far more damping to both MM. Moody.
Putting up with lot above was a far bigger nightmare than Tan.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:42 pm

soulofthesea wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:

45k isnt a ridiculous amount for a prem striker...Kjones is and has been on more.............ffs this oh lim should have done this or that...ok your rite...so dont give malky any credit for promotion either..cos lim had the final say eh

Mate, got to say , I genuinely don't know what the f**k you are talking about :thumbup:

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Cardiff City are not helping themselves with statements like this. As Annis says, it's just another pop at Malky - let wounds heal not open them back up. Pointless and asking for trouble....

And although OGS has only just joined you it won't help attract future managers.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:10 pm

Think people are now seeing the mentality of these guys.

I pick up on this when they came out with the forensic accountancy episode. I said there was no need for it but people accused me of just sticking for Sam. Wonder what the same people are thinking now?

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Think people are now seeing the mentality of these guys.

I pick up on this when they came out with the forensic accountancy episode. I said there was no need for it but people accused me of just

sticking for Sam. Wonder what the same people are thinking now?

But Hamman only got half what he asked for
Why.? Not through the goodness of his heart.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:43 pm

soulofthesea wrote:its way to early to be making such positive remarks about Ole and his signings.

but as regards Lim signing off on contracts, yes of course he did,someone has to at every club, its on the strength of what the management team have told them.........if C.E.O s and chairmen watched videos and scouted and had the football knowhow to judge players values to a particular club,well we wouldnt need managers or head of recruitment to start with......
big mistakes were made by Malky and Moody..........was Lim to not trust their judgement?

Completely agree with your sentiments..Moody/Malky are the football experts if they go to the moneymen and say this guy's gonna be a good un we should sign him who are Tan/Lim to dispute this and refuse to sign the cheque or sanction it..that would give even more ammunition to the anti Tan brigade.
Sign the cheques they're wrong..don't sign the cheques and they're probably still wrong. :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:45 pm

dannyblue wrote:COMPARED TO EARLIER CIRCUS PERFORMANCES TANS EASY.
The club was a far bigger circus when it was allowing the thugs of the 70.s 80.s etc to run riot that cost us a generation of support.The Dictator Hammans time when we were bigger than Barca going to fill the millennium stadium. The Ridsdale watch when we owed every Tom Dick and Harry a fortune. Just a few to mention.
MM made it clear he was in total charge of everything football Inc. Staff and recruitment.it wasn't just the one player but 3 or 4 that were terrible business and a huge waste
The statement could have been far more damping to both MM. Moody.
Putting up with lot above was a far bigger nightmare than Tan.

Well thought out statement, can't argue with that.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:54 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
BracklaBlue72 wrote:

Mate, got to say , I genuinely don't know what the f**k you are talking about :thumbup:

you dont know what your talking about yourself...so understanding any point of view that doesnt include worship of malky has no chance