Re: MATCH THREAD : CARDIFF CITY V HULL CITY ' LATEST NEWS '

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:38 pm

game over f*cking joke

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:38 pm

Gone, 2-0 down before the break. Shit :(

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Two breakaway goals!! Ffs.we have played the best 35mins under ogs,and trail 2-0. Blatant penalty!! He took noone out ffs didnt get anywhere near the f*cking ball! Will we get a pen this season?? Ah well C'MON CITY!!!

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:44 pm

turning this off and going to bed. what a joke we have become

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:45 pm

Can't understand those who say we're playing well. It's very predictable football that's relatively easy to defend. Hull sitting back and killing us on the break.
Not defending him but Malky would have gone 451, packing the midfield. It would be 0-0 and maybe we could nick a goal from a set piece.
If if if :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

stentona wrote:Can't understand those who say we're playing well. It's very predictable football that's relatively easy to defend. Hull sitting back and killing us on the break.
Not defending him but Malky would have gone 451, packing the midfield. It would be 0-0 and maybe we could nick a goal from a set piece.

and maybe not

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:48 pm

GG ref, 2 penalties not forthcoming.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:49 pm

G3vans wrote:Whatever the score ends up today, we've played great football today. It's incredible that Hull are winning.

omfg, talking about unfair - but jones is slow as well.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Cardiff without Mutch,Medel and Bellamy is no more than a average championship team.

Hull`s signings is the difference today. Long/Jelavic is dangerous the few times they touch the ball.
Huddlestone lucky to deflect the shot into goal but we just got to face it, we aren`t better than this.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:50 pm

does Howard webb close his eyes when the ball is in our area???????

2 penalty missed

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:51 pm

stentona wrote:Can't understand those who say we're playing well. It's very predictable football that's relatively easy to defend. Hull sitting back and killing us on the break.

You can't honestly be serious. We've had 2 penalty shouts, dominated possession and had many more chances; Hull have scored a lucky deflected goal and one brilliant one. Are you honestly saying you would have preferred the Malky approach in this must win game?

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:53 pm

Getting horrific flashbacks of the West Ham game. We dominate, create numerous chances, yet get picked off with every counter attack

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:55 pm

G3vans wrote:

You can't honestly be serious. We've had 2 penalty shouts, dominated possession and had many more chances; Hull have scored a lucky deflected goal and one brilliant one. Are you honestly saying you would have preferred the Malky approach in this must win game?

Greece once won the European Championship that way :old:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:57 pm

The problem has always been the strikers. If we had a good forward who could score, we would have won several of the matches since new years. It's a shame we didn't bring one in this transferwindow. The other teams know we're not a threat infront of their goal, so they are more relaxed going forward with more men.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:58 pm

Imo we are playing well! Jones is lazy and slow! He doesn't anticipate whats likely to happen.he hardly gets off the floor ffs.two very strong penalty appeals turned down! We lack a fuckin goalscorer,campbell can't be expected to finish off everything alone!! Now the fans have to up the volume!! Get behind the lads,instead of wallowing in pity!!.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:01 pm

I think the lack of tempo needs addressing. Sure, possession is good, some half-decent chances, but there isn't enough tempo and certainly too many touches to get through Hull. Also the only overlap I saw was Taylor and Zaha, once, which did lead to one of the biggest chances.

Zaha has been decent however I think Noone is having a bad game. He dwells a lot, obviously losing against his opponent on the right side. Fabio has clearly been instructed to not go forward as much.

What I would probably do right about now is get Dæhlie or Berget in for Cowie and play 4-1-3-2 with both full backs instructed to stay back with Eikrem right in front of the back four. Would suit the tempo more.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:13 pm

Eikrem playing well!

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:16 pm

:(

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:16 pm

Congratulations, it's all well and good being a 'dominant' team but if we don't score goals then it means nothing. f*cking nothing.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:17 pm

That's more than enough for today. It's been a truly terrible season, I can't wait for the Championship.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:20 pm

And that gentleman is that!! In a strange way looking forward to next season in the Championship. Let's hope this team is good enough for that :o

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:21 pm

You'll never win a game with Andrew Taylor in your team...

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:27 pm

what a f*cking joke

f**k me, people leaving at 67 minutes. What have we become..?

f*cking embarressing :oops:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:32 pm

4-0

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:33 pm

I'm so glad I missed this shambles today. Ole has to be f*cked off back to his tin pot league and take all his crap signings with him!

Malky's team would've never shipped 4 goals to Hull FFS!!! :oops: :(

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:35 pm

HandyLegs wrote:I'm so glad I missed this shambles today. Ole has to be f*cked off back to his tin pot league and take all his crap signings with him!

Malky's team would've never shipped 3 goals to Hull FFS!!! :oops: :(

your living in a dreamworld malky was out of his depth too

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:36 pm

And now that ginger c**t Quinn is on, just to run salt in the wound.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:39 pm

Well I have to say our defending is embarrasing! All goals on the break.dont they learn?cala has been great in his first game.must be wondering what he has let himself in for! We just have to win at spurs!! CCFC.poor campbell looks distraught! At least he cares! Again run himself into the ground to no avail.