Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' New Ninian Stand photos '

Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:04 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:I can see problems with what appears to be a restricted view from the High/End seats on both ends. Looks a bit of a shambles to be honest.

I think that's just how it looks in pictures mate, I thought the same, but I walked in and had a look at it from the inside the other week, and there deffo won't be any restrictive view from what I could see, there's plenty of space in the top corners to see the whole pitch

Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:25 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:I can see problems with what appears to be a restricted view from the High/End seats on both ends. Looks a bit of a shambles to be honest.

No restricted views at all just the players look very small from the top

Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:20 pm

Arrow wrote:

Cheers Both :thumbup:

Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:01 pm

redordead wrote:Although we got relegated City are moving forward,some one eyed fans are stuck in the past and will criticize anything and everything,we move on with or without them :ayatollah:
Stadium looks awesome. :ayatollah:

Hiya Tan boy.Voted for your choice of Blue shirt yet.Vinny wont find out.Honest. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Arrow wrote:

That's just our strikers

Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:40 pm

cendl blue wrote:
Arrow wrote:

That's just our strikers

Even Jon Parkin would look small from the seats at the top :)

Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:20 pm

STOP F*CKING MOANING, EVERYONE!!!!!

Or would you all rather we were still in dilapidated, crappy, crumbling, out-of-date, Ninian Park?

Move with the times - or die.

Simple as.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:24 pm

Jumanji Jim wrote:STOP F*CKING MOANING, EVERYONE!!!!!

Or would you all rather we were still in dilapidated, crappy, crumbling, out-of-date, Ninian Park?

Simple as.

Not disagreeing with you but thought you might now need this;

images (1).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:46 pm

Natman Blue wrote:

Simple as.

images (1).jpg

i cant attach pics as im in work so you're just going to have imagine that i've attached a picture of a tin helmet

Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:27 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Simple as.

images (1).jpg

i cant attach pics as im in work so you're just going to have imagine that i've attached a picture of a tin helmet

:laughing6: